8.2: When "Beastly Idols" Become "Beggars" That Need To Be Given Food & Bed~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

 

Taecyeon’s POV
The concert was finished. The motions of the after-party had been gone through.
I was free to do what I wanted for five days before we moved back to Seoul to give one last concert.
It was 2:30 am and I had finished packing.

I glanced around me once before I stepped outside, clutching a piece of paper with an address scribbled on it.

Nickhun’s POV

My mind was still foggy and grey as I walked up to the front door of our dorm in Incheon.

Or maybe it just seemed grey because I was staring at the sidewalk…
I pushed open the door and walked in.

Wait.

The door wasn’t locked?

It wasn’t… Taecyeon!
I sprinted to the room that we were sharing, throwing the door open.

Clothes were missing from his side of the closet, and his cell phone charger wasn’t plugged into the outlet anymore. His sports bag that he carried around for concerts was also gone.
I slowly sat on the bed, feeling extremely tired.

A note was on my pillow.

I read it.

Khunnie,

                How come you never said anything? How come you still don’t say anything? You had your perfect opportunity, weeks ago, when you picked me up from Hanul’s apartment. I know you saw. You probably already know that nothing really happened, but I don’t see why you didn’t say anything. I don’t know what kind of feelings you have for Hanul, but it doesn’t matter to me anymore. You’re my brother in all respects, but I love her. I’m going to Daegu to tell her that I love her. I’m telling you straight-up, as a man,  that I love her. She’s my star and I’m going to go get her. I’m also going to talk to Jaebum, I miss our leader. I left today, by train, at 3 am, so don’t worry about me being seen. I’ll be back when I have what I want. Khun, I’m sorry.
- taec

I felt as though I had been slapped awake.

Whatever sleepiness and exhaustion I had felt had completely disappeared.

My cycle… the one I had envisioned hours before… that Hanul was bound to come back to me…

Had been utterly destroyed.

If she said yes to Taecyeon, which was definitely a possibility… I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t…

Almost hyperventilating, I stood up.

How? Where? What? What?

I needed to get there before Taecyeon. I had to get to where she was.

Where was she?

Did anyone know? Did anyone-?                                     
“Khun? Where were you yesterday night? What are-?”
“Junsu! Where’d Taecyeon go? Where is Hanul? Where is Jaebum?”
“Taecyeon left yesterday night, he said he had to visit his mom or something…I don’t- Khun, it’s 5 am…”
“I don’t care! Does anyone know?”
“Maybe Wooyoung…”
I sprinted past Junsu to his room, where he was rooming with Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung!”, I tried shaking him awake.

I got a foot in my face.
“Go…. awa….”, he mumbled.

“WOOYOUNGGGGG!”, I almost screamed out of frustration.

“WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!”, he roared.

I saw Junsu back out of the room in alarm.

“I. NEED. JAY’S. ADDRESS. I. NEED. TO. KNOW. WHERE. HE. IS. NOW.”

“I dunno”, he mumbled.

I ripped off his covers, and launched myself onto him.

Wooyoung groaned at my weight, and then looked up.

“Oh, hi, Khun, feeling naughty today?”, he asked; the first thing he did when he woke up was to smirk. -.-

“Wooyoung, I’m here to cover my part of the deal. I’m going to bring Jay back. But I need his address.”, I said, resisting the urge to slap him.

“I was waiting for you to ask. Here.”

He pulled down his pants.

I froze. Was he effing crazy?

“Look here.”
“NO!”, I closed my eyes, half afraid.

“No, you stupid, here, not there. “

I peeked open one eye.

There was a single line of print, an address, on his inner thigh.
“I had to keep it somewhere safe.”
I memorized it quickly, and flew out the door.

I thought I heard Wooyoung and Junsu laughing as I slammed the door closed behind me.

a/n: :D <3 <3 <3 Thanks to Mayvin for introducing me to 2pm macros. =^^= enlightened
Thanks to hellopanda23 for being absurdly brilliant and kind. Oh, the scene you requested in messages is actually already written, hahahahaha. It's been! Actually, the update yesterday was written since Chapter 6 or something like that. FINALLY released. I'm glad you are "satisfieddd". And yes, James is actually a sweetheart. But his peaches still deserve to be devoured with relish.  XD <3
Another update tomorrow. (: (: