6.4 Return to Me~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Taecyeon's POV
Hanul fell back on her and put her elbows on her knees.

She covered her face with her hands.

Water began to run down between her fingers, down her arms.

Tears…
My heart felt like it was tingling.

Without really thinking about it, I made my way down to her and approached her, crouching down.

As soon as she saw me, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands.  A tear trickled out of the corner of her eye anyway.
I slowly lifted my hand, and just like I did in the rain that first day, I wiped her tear away.
Her hands fell from her face, showing her tears fully streaming down her face.
She was looking down, ashamed of being weak in front of anyone.
Didn’t she know it was okay to be weak in front of me? That I was, and always had been, her shield.
I gently touched her chin and lifted it up, so that she was facing me.
She slowly responded to me, lifting her eyes up so that they met mine.  
 In her eyes, I could see her burning desire to tell me what had happened.
We stared at each other for a whole minute before she broke down, and started talking to me.
“Taecyeon… I keep…. I keep thinking that when I left to America, that was a bad idea. I’ve never seen Nickhun… so hurt.”, Hanul said. She looked down again.  
 “You did what you had to in order to save Nickhun’s career. You did the right thing.”, I told her calmly. Wooyoung had told me everything she had said that second night she had been back. Why’d she left…everything.

Eyes wide, she looked back up at me.
“You knew? You knew about everything already?”, she asked, startled.  
“Yes, I knew. I’ve … “, I was going to say “ been watching over you”, but I didn’t want to make her position any more difficult than it already was. I wanted her to be able to talk to me, so I said, “known for a while. Hanul… you’re more noble than you realize. ”
She stared at me, still uncomprehending. What didn’t she understand?
“Hanul, what?”, I said, feeling uncomfortable under her staring.

“How can you stand being next to me, when you know what kind of person I am?”
I sighed impatiently. “It’s because I know what kind of person you are, that I stick around you.”
Her smile slowly spread, slowly lit up, and I felt a siren going off in my heart. So… beautiful. So… cute.
“Taecyeon oppa, want to get some ice cream? My treat! I just have to change…” she stared down at her hospital clothes, frowning. But then her smile lit back up.  
She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the hospital.
Only a part of me felt joy at her calling me “Taecyeon oppa”, the other half of me was still mesmerized over her smile.

 

Suyeon’s POV
I had just arrived at JYP Entertainment, out of breath.
Hyuna was supposed to be here somewhere.
People were everywhere; laughing, grinning, dancing, moving to the beat, and some were-
And I saw her, next to the water fountain, flirting with a cameraman to get pictures.
Without a word, I grabbed her and pulled her behind the corridor.

 “Suyeon!”, Hyuna looked startled at the sight of me. I must’ve looked like an animal.

Well, I was in the mood to bite.
“Why’d you do it?”, I asked her, almost snarling.

She grinned. “To Hanul? Oh, she deserved it.”

“Why?”, I asked, honestly surprised. I was caught off guard. Did Hanul really deserve this? I’d never seen Hanul do anything to Hyuna before, even when Hyuna had talked bad about her to her face.
Hyuna snorted and then faced me again, and said, “Think of it as a favor to you, Suyeon. She would have taken your place for your debut if I’d hadn’t done what I did.”

That was it. I gripped her arms and shoved her against the wall. I put my face right up against her’s and hissed, “I’m not like that, Hyuna. The best  always gets to debut, I know you know that, but I’ve think you’ve gotten yourself confused lately. Let me remind you. The best at music, not the best at lying. Even without your help, I would have debuted before her. But you’re getting in my way. Stay. Out.”

I stepped away from her and said, “You’d better clean up your mess. It’s the only chance you get before I reveal what exactly what kind of idol you are.”

I left the building, pissed.

Stupid .
I’d beat Hanul anyways, hands down.

But that had nothing to do with what kind of person Hanul was.

I actually… kind-of liked Hanul…

I never said that. Anyways,   

Hyuna, I thought, you’d better fix this. You’d better get Hanul out of this mess. Or I’ll bite your head off.


Wooyoung’s POV
Lost at rock-paper-scissors again. I sighed; I had trash duty this week.
I went to throw away the trash and I found Jaebum brooding outside on our front porch.
I sat down next to him. He didn’t respond.
He looked stern, as if he were focusing intensely on something.
“Jaebum… you’ve been quiet lately”, I said.
“There’s a lot of going on right now.”, he responded. He sounded angry.
I had to be careful with my response. I needed him to be a leader right. We, 2pm, needed Jay to have his head on straight right now; our release of “Heartbeat” was in four days. And what happened in the practice room was… not what we needed.
I said,“So? Jay, you’re our leader.”
“2pm doesn’t need a leader.”, he shot back.

Suddenly, I felt fear. What? He’s not planning to….

“Jaebum, don’t do it. Jaebum. Jaebum, please.”, I beggec.  

“ Wooyoung, I’m not going to stay here and watch my sister get her heart shred into pieces and then have to deal with the bastard who did it.”

“Jay, have you talked to Nickhun?”

“Don’t. Say. His. Name.”

“Jaebum. Don’t leave.”
He didn’t respond.
“Jaebum, come on. You don’t have anywhere to go.”

“Shut up, Wooyoung.”

“Jay.”

Kuh juh. Get out of my sight.”

 a/n: (* I don’t think anyone noticed, but Hanul has two names. Park Hanul is her birth name, and Choi Hanul is her “stage” name. )
Sorry for the wait again, guys! mayvin.... thanks to you, junsu has a part in the upcoming chapters. (: (: hellopanda, check your inbox! (: enjoy the image! :D