6.5 Return to Me~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Nickhun’s POV
The high that came with my feeling of satisfaction at revenge disappeared in a matter of an hour.
An hour is approximately how long it takes to go from Seoul to our down.

So, I guess, to be completely honest, what this meant was that as soon as I left, I wanted to go back.
 I sighed. I thought I’d finally feel satisfied. I thought maybe after I did that, I wouldn’t want her anymore. Maybe this thought that I “loved” her was just because we’d been together last.

I thought, after that kiss, I’d just be able to get over her.

I guess I was wrong.
I guess I really did….
“Nickhun… can we talk?”
I looked from my desk to see Taecyeon standing in my doorway.
He was holding an empty ice cream cup.
My hand formed a fist. I knew where’d he gone, and I knew who’d he’d gone with.

He shut the door.
“Why’d you do it?”, he asked me, looking straight at me.
“Do what?”, I said, paying attention to the music I was working on on my desk.
“To Hanul. Why’d you do that to her?”
I stopped writing.
“Taecyeon, why do you care? It has nothing to do with you.”
Even as I said it, I swear my throat burned. The last thing I heard that was when Hanul was saying that to me.
“I care because it’s about you and her.”
“Exactly how much of that care is for me, if any?” I felt angry bubble up through my veins.
“Don’t be childish. I’m just saying that I’m always the one who’s there for her after you hurt her.”
“If you did your job today, why’d you come here? You’re trying to make me feel bad for-“

“ For making her cry by doing the stupid variety show, for making her faint when you kissed Victoria, for making her fall into pieces when she’s sick today, for basically making her life difficult from day one of when she came back to Korea?”
I simply stared at him.
“You’re playing with her emotions, whether you think you are or not. Even if she was a random stranger on the street, I can’t believe you’d treat someone like that.”

“Enough.  I know what I’m doing”, I said, but the words felt hollow, empty.
“You know she cried after you left?”
I didn’t respond.
“If you didn’t know, you’re a big fat liar, and if you did know, you’re a heartless person.”

Taecyeon started to leave and then stopped.
“And it wasn’t just what you did to her today. And it wasn’t just when you kissed Victoria. It was also when she was standing there, soaked to the skin, staring into the café where you and Victoria were. She was there. And she never says anything. Because she trusted you to come to her. And you never did. You’re an idiot.”

And he closed the door.

 

Jaebum’s POV

Wooyoung’s words kept coming back to me.
I was 2pm’s leader.
Wooyoung, as annoying as his words had sounded, had been right.
I should go talk to Nickhun before I did anything drastic.
I got up from the porch and went inside and walked towards his room.
I was about to open it, when I heard voices talking… I listened.
….”just saying that I’m always the one who’s there for her after you hurt her.” It was Taecyeon’s voice.
“If you did your job today, why’d you come here? You’re trying to make me feel bad for-“

“ For making her cry by doing the stupid variety show, for making her faint when you kissed Victoria, for making her fall into pieces when she’s sick today, for basically making her life difficult from day one of when she came back to Korea?”
I closed my eyes. How had I possibly let this go on? Sorry, Hanul, for not being a good oppa.
“You’re playing with her emotions”, Taecyeon went on ,”whether you think you are or not. Even if she was a random stranger on the street, I can’t believe you’d treat someone like that.”

“Enough.  I know what I’m doing”, I heard Nickhun said.
I was ready to throw punches after he said that. How could he possibly calculate my sister like that? As if she worth nothing to him.  
“You know she cried after you left?”, Taecyeon said.
I felt my heart weight down heavily. He’d made her cry again?

I listened, but Nickhun didn’t respond.

 “If you didn’t know, you’re a big fat liar, and if you did know, you’re a heartless person.”

I heard Taecyeon’s feet shuffle, then stop.
“And it wasn’t just what you did to her today. And it wasn’t just when you kissed Victoria. It was also when she was standing there, soaked to the skin, staring into the café where you and Victoria were. She was there. And she never says anything. Because she trusted you to come to her. And you never did. You’re an idiot.”

Something snapped inside of me. That was it. I was done with this , and especially with Nickhun.
Taecyeon opened the door, and came out.
But I was already gone, in my room.

Packing.

a/n:  ^^ I know it's short, but I love double persepectives. (: Think of the double update as an apology for being away for so ridiculously long. <3
also, i forgot to add: thanks to all my silent readers that replied to my wall posts. i hope you're enjoying this. :D