Chapter 4.1: Glares and Sneezes~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

 Lee Suyeon’s (YG Trainee) POV

“Who is she?”, I asked Hyuna, nodding my head towards the girl enthusiastically chatting away with BoA.

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen her around”, Hyuna answered, glancing in her mirror to stare at T.O.P., whom she had a major “thing” for. 

“Ji Young Oppa told me she’s a back-up dancer for Big Bang”, I said.

“Impossible, we’ve never seen her around, how can she suddenly be picked as the fourth best dancer in Korea all of a sudden?”, Hyuna asked. 

“Ji Young Oppa told me she’s really good”, I replied.

“Why does T.O.P. keep looking at her?”, Hyuna said, pouting slightly.

“You’re being a drama queen, stop”, I told her, rolling my eyes. “Maybe she has something on her face.”
“Really, is that girl just here because the YG President likes her? We’ve all worked for so long to be here. Why does she just get to show up?”, Hyuna snapped.

“I don’t know…”, I said…

I hoped that wasn’t the case, I’d practiced for so long to be out here, it’d be an insult to perform on a stage with her if she was anything less than the “perfect”, Big Bang sunbaenims, Hyuna and BoA are. 

 

G Dragon’s POV

I heard someone whisper my name.

Louder… louder...

I peeked open my eye from my sleeping position.

Everyone around me was also sleeping.

But then I saw Hanul, pointing towards something.
I looked.

It was a bathroom.

And it said “vacant”.

“Nice belt”, she whispered.

I looked down, with one eye.

It was the same one I had worn when....

It would be the same one.

“Sleep, you fool”, I whispered back. She grinned.

 I grinned too.

I’d worn that belt on purpose.

Then I snapped shut my eye  and went back to sleep.

 

“Welcome to New York, USA. The time is now 7 a.m. Please unbuckle your belts and head outside the plane. Head to the luggage pick-up on your first right if necessary. Thank you for flying with _ Airlines. We hope to see you again.”

I unbuckled and began to pull my things together, yawning. I shivered, it was cold here.

I heard a bump and I turned to see what had happened.

All I saw was Seung hyun hyung steading Hanul, with his hands around her waist.

From her glaring upwards, I guessed she had hit her head on the low ceiling.

“Are you okay?”, Seung hyun hyung asked.

She smiled back and said, “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks.”

Hm. Funny. When did they get so close?

I happened to see Hyuna and Suyeon sitting in front of them, glaring openly at Hanul.

I sighed. I smell jealously…

I sneezed.

 

T.O.P.’s POV

It was freezing outside.

I looked at Hanul; she was shivering.

It bothered me that her hands were exposed.

It bothered me that her neck was exposed.

It bothered me that her hair was exposed, glistening strands of brown…

It bothered me that her lips were exposed, blushing pink in the chilly air…

It bothered me that her heart was exposed, at least to me.

I wished I never had witnessed that moment at the airport…
But I couldn’t pretend I hadn’t seen it.

Just like I couldn’t pretend like I hadn’t hugged her to save her from falling apart.

Just like I couldn’t pretend like I hadn’t grabbed her around her waist to save her from falling.

Just like I couldn’t pretend like I wasn’t falling… for her…

No, I wasn’t.

I really wasn’t.

No.

Really?

For that?

Uhm, no.

Keep your lips exposed.

I hope they turn blue.

See if I care.

 

Hanul’s POV

I had two free days until the mayhem of a debut began. Although, I wouldn’t exactly know. I ran away from my debut. I sighed, pondering my past as I traced a carved heart on an oak tree in the park. J+H.
I smiled wanly, enjoying the light sunshine in the chilly New York morning. I stretched out on the bench, taking deep breaths. I had missed this in the short time I had been away. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of warm sun. 

Suddenly, I heard a thud

I turned around.

Coffee had spilt all over the sidewalk; A man had dropped his Starbucks coffee cup on the ground.

I was about to walk over and pick it up for him, but then I saw his expression.

Eyes of shock and a frozen frame.

Familiar eyes. Familiar frame.

I froze.

I knew this man.

J+H.

James + Hanul.

 

A/N:

G sneezes when he smells jealously, haha. :3
We need a break from heartbreaking misery, so here. (: I hope you all didn't forget about James!
Thank you to my new subscribers! <3
Mayvin, there'll be more Junsu in it soon, promise. ;)
hellopanda23, thank you always for motivating me to write. my day got better after you commented TWICE. <3 thanks so much.
keep reading, and i'm always open for suggestions!