Chapter 1.2~ Goodbye Boyfriend~Ahnyoung Oppa.

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

G.Dragon's POV
I was walking down the hallway towards my flight to Korea, flanked by two bodyguards. I was feeling quite happy, but also thoroughly exhausted. Seventeen performances in one week. 0_0 Although, I'm sure those seventeen promotional performances had a lot to do with the success of my international release of my single, Heartbreaker. Speaking of success, I wondered how the Korea Music Awards Festival had went yesterday night. Everyone at YG Entertainment had been so crazy about it, especially the Single Song Award. Over-the-top crazy. Personally, who cares if we didn't win one award? Korea still loved us just as much as it did before. Just then, my phone rang. It was T.O.P., no doubt with news about last night.
I picked up. "Yeah, hyung?"
"Ji Young ah, fans are much more moronic and deaf than I originally thought."
"Did we lose?"
"You should have seen these f*****s they thought they were the s***! And the crowd, so uncivilized...."
Through his profanity and ranting, I was able to figure out that we had lost to a JYP Entertainment's new group, 2pm. Good, things had been dull as nails. An artist needs motivation to work.
".... The audience last night were all moronic IDIOTS!"
Inwardly laughing, I calmly replied, "Those moronic idiots are the ones YOU failed to impress."
"YAH! Ji Young ah, you...."Oh man, I could just picture the look Seung Hyun Hyung [T.O.P.] was giving me. That look. His look. The look that said "Are you ing crazy?" and "You wanna ing die?" at the same time.
I was so close to bursting out laughing. Barely keeping my voice deadpan, I managed to say, "Hyung, my flight is here. I have to go." I hung up, smirking. I checked my watch. Thirty min. Ice cream~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nickhun's POV
The after-party had been completely crazy...
As it were, as it always was, I was the only one who had refrained from alcohol and as a result, I was the only one up at 1:00 pm. 
Maybe they would all wake in an hour, then we truly would be 2pm. Har har har....
I stretched, thinking about yesterday night. Yesterday, it had been pretty hard to refrain from drinking. Not only because we had won the award, but because yesterday night was when Jaebum had told us that his sister was coming back to Korea today. I leaned forward and put my head in my hands. 
It had been three and a half years... did she still remember.... everything that happened?
And what did it mean that she was coming back? Was she okay now? Had she let go of everything?
Had she let go of me?
 
a/n: that picture at the top is T.O.P.'s "look", and GDragon just whistling, even though he's clearly aware of T.O.P's "look". :3