Chapter 1.1- Goodbye Boyfriend~ Ahnyoung Oppa.

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Notes: Park Jaebum never leaves 2pm.* At least, for now. So he would be part of all of their songs. The release of the songs are not in order in this fanfic. Also, just as an interesting fact, Park Hanul attended Julliard's School for Music and Arts.

Hanul's POV
The bell rang. Girls screamed and grabbed each others' arms, boys fist-pounded each other, and teachers smiled affectionately at their students for just one. moment. before all hell broke loose and everyone, nerds and jocks and punks alike stampeded out the door. It was a strange feeling, I thought, as I gathered up my things, that for all intents and purposes, I was finished with college.
            "You're not leaving?"
             I looked up and saw my favorite Professor, Professor James. Although he was only 25, he was a musical prodigy and consequentially was both my Contemporary Dance Professor and a very close friend of mine. Very close.  "I was just finishing saying good-bye.", I told him. He smiled at me wistfully and followed me out of the cozy, sleepy, lecture room.
           "Wait", I said... I held his wrist, stopping him from closing the door. He hesitated and looked at me, but I was looking beyond him, into the lecture hall. The sunlight was illuminating the dust motes in the air, and I briefly watched their intricate dancing. That room... I had spent so many hours with James there, sometimes at night when I couldn't sleep, and we'd just wile away the hours talking. Talking about life and talking about our past, present, and particularly future. We had been so careful not to include each other in our futures. We both had our lives to live and we knew it. But before he closed this door... there was something I wanted to say...
             "James.... thank you", I said, not quite meeting his eyes. I felt his wrist tense. I let go and looked up at him, smiling. "Your class was the best class- it put me to sleep everytime, no problem."  He laughed and although the laugh didn't quite reach his eyes, his smile did. He ruffled my hair lightly and then he shut the door, and locked it. And I carefully locked away that part of my heart.


Jaebum's POV
 "And the award for highest-ranked single song goes to...."
I clenched my fists and felt Nickhun, on my left, and Taecyeon, on my right, whose hands I was holding, do the same. This was the moment. So many endless nights of dance practice, body building, interviews, photo shoots, and music video filming... I remembered Chansung struggling to hit that high E, Nickhun sweating like crazy after his workout, Taecyeon shaking himself awake before dance practices, Junsu practicing his singing outside in the cold at 2 am, so as not to wake us up... but we were awake. We had all contributed, through personal and collaborative sacrifice, to win this award. And no one, not even the most loved Kpop group of all time, Big Bang, was going to take it away from us.....

T.O.P.'s POV
"And the award for the highest-ranked single song goes to..."
 I grinned broadly. This was the moment that I had been waiting for, that Big Bang had been waiting for. The hard trainee years, the careful years of avoiding contact with anyone that might cause a scandal, the endless dieting, and the many tears and fights, failures and struggles. I made contact with each of the members, my brothers, trying to let them know with my eyes, that I acknowledged their hard work. One member, G. Dragon, was missing; he was promoting his single in America. Damn him... Damn YG for scheduling things like this.
"2pm, Hands Up!" 
Of course we- WHAT!? WE LOST!? TO WHO?!! WHAT THE-?
I swiveled my heard to see what low, rotten, kids had stolen this treasure from me, from us. And there they were. Those son of es, and they didn't even know what son of es they were. Among them, there were tears, hugs, crying, clapping, and jumping up and down, yelling. Pitiful. What losers. That kind-of childish behavior was for backstage. As idols, you were always supposed to be professional and charismatic. But what was this? The crowd was cheering? Imbeciles! Damn them all.
"Hyung", Daesung whispered,
"Clap."
I gave him a look. My look. The look that plainly says both " Are you ing crazy?" and "You wanna ing die?" at the same time.
Taeyang sighed and whispered, " Seung Hyun [T.O.P.'s real name] Hyung, you stand out too much. C'mon, clap." 
Gritting my teeth, I lifted one hand up and then the other. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those. Clap. Bastards. Clap. 

   

Author's Note: Teehee at T.O.P. =^^= Hope you like. Also, stories play out in my head like movies, so it says Chapter 1.1 because for me, it's like Episode 1 Part 1. Also because my Chapters are super long and I wouldn't want anyone to feel like information overload and lose interest. If you've read up to here, thank you. Please support my dear, little, story and subscribe. :]