10.1: Extra~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Extra Scenes I Didn’t Add

“I know you like stars, but I decided not to get them for you… because you are more than my star. You are my entire sky.”, Nichkhun said, and handed me the diamond necklace.

“Tell me how many times you rehearsed that line.” , I said jokingly.
“More times than I can count. But not as many times as I plan to tell you I love you.” He said it all breathy, right in my ear.

“I think you actually like being romantic.” I said, trying to hide the blush creeping into my cheeks.

“Actually, I just like to see you blush.” Nichkhun responded, in the same breathy tone.

“Cut the crap, do that some other time when I’m not here to throw up.”, Jaebum groaned, glaring at Khun.

Khun smiled his eye smile, and I felt my heart flip.

He pulled me close to him.

“Thank you, for returning.”, he whispered sincerely.

“Thank you, for waiting”, I replied.  

 

At the date with T.O.P. and Hanul, T.O.P. was wearing the twin shirt the whole time. :]

 

Hanul collaborated with Big Bang, 2pm, 2am, 4min, 2B3, and BoA after her debut.

The character I was going to introduce but didn’t was Jo Kwon with a hyper, hilarious personality.

 

Hanul’s POV

“I hate matching things”, T.O.P. said, and crossed his arms.

I eyed him angrily. “Then don’t wear it! Take it off!”

“Why is the shirt hot pink?”

“Because pink is a FANTASTIC color”, I yelled.

“I’m taking it off.”, he said, grumpy.

“Fine!”, I shouted back. “Let someone else wear-“

My sentence faltered when T.O.P. did take off his shirt, right there and then. 

Ladies, let me tell you, he was very finely built.

There was a moment where he caught me staring at him. His eyebrows raised.

The blush started creeping on.

“YAH! You ert! You’re not supposed to take off the shirt in front of ME!”, I screamed, feeling the heat rising in my cheeks.

“I can’t stand pink”, T.O.P. said, not caring about the fact that I was screaming at me.

He threw the shirt at me; it landed on my head, muffling my shouting.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

I grabbed her arm and whipped her around so that she was facing me. 

“You don’t know where you’re going right now, do you?”, I asked her.
“I know”, she said defiantly.

“Really? You know you’re going to go and get your heart broken all over again?”, I said. I knew I was stepping over the line, but I couldn’t help myself.

Hanul turned around impatiently and stared at me coldly. Somehow that was worse than her yelling at me.“ Why do you care? What is so important to you?”, she asked me.  

I didn’t reply, although my heart thumped like crazy.

She left me, standing there, and I brokenly whispered the answer to her question, although no one was around to hear it, “You. You are so important to me.”

 

Taecyeon’s POV

“It says “Taxi”.

“How the hell can you read that?”, I asked, squinting to make our the letters.

“My vision… it’s twenty/twenty”, Hanul said cheerfully.

She ran up to the sign.

“Really?”, I mummured. “Then why do you keep running to something that only hurts you? Why can’t you see me in front of you?”

 

 

T.O.P’s POV

We watched her from the building window as she gaped at the logo.

“I’m not quite convinced that her head’s on straight. Seems kinda out there to me.”, I told the manager.

“No, but she’ll do just fine. She’s a quirky kid. Anyhow, you saw the way she danced.”, He told me.

 

The striped-tie man at the YG buiding… he was going to be the love interest instead of T.O.P.

 

When Hanul told Taecyeon about what James was to her, he didn’t understand her. But ultimately, Taecyeon became that person.  

 

 


 

 

Hanul’s POV

“I ing wish you’d never been born!”, he yelled at me. He slammed his fist against the wall.  

I blinked back tears as the words hit me.
I had just wanted to wish him good luck. How did it happen like this?

As I numbly walked out the door, something hit me that I had momentarily forgotten about.

You know how I said it was a special day? Yeah, it’s my birthday.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Why did she have to walk in at that moment?

I had been so frustrated, I hadn’t been myself.
I went to get myself water, as I did, I noticed something on the refrigerator.

A calendar. Today was marked?

It looked like Jay’s handwriting… It said, “Hanul’s… birthday.”

Holy , it was her birthday.

And I’d told her I wished she’d never…

 

Hanul’s POV

“Taecyeon oppa”, I said…

I had never seen him look so defeated…

He looked at and smiled brilliantly at me, although his eyes shone with tears.

“Go. Go to him. ”, he said, kindly, gently.

I bit my lip. And the I returned the favor he first gave me, and gave me a million times over ago. I wiped his tears away tenderly, lovingly. I kissed the top of his forehead.

“Oppa, I will always be here for you. Thank you.”, I said, I felt something inside me break. But I waved good-bye through my tears and I walked. away.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“Hanul, I’m not going to leave you again. I made a mistake, I won’t lose you twice. I can’t. Because I… I love you. I’ve never stopped. I tried to stop, I really did. But somehow, I only see you. I hope it’s the same with you. If not, I can wait.”

 

T.O.P’s POV

“Hanul wanted to work with you…for her first album”, the JYP President had told me.

So here I was.

I waited for her to enter the room.

I noticed a piece of sheet music on the table.

I pulled it over to me and read over it.

It was called, “Dreaming Again”.

It was about a second chance… about another day…

The composer…was Hanul.

I smiled as the door opened.

 

 

Hanul’s POV

[Right before Hanul’s debut] [Nickhun & Hanul]

“You look amazing”, he said; his face showing that he was clearly awestruck.

“The way you say it makes it sound like a pick-up line”, I grinned.

 

I didn’t put a Bachelor’s Night. It was have been 2pm and the inspiration for their song Hands Up.

 

Hanul’s POV

“Are you blushing? You’re blushing!”, Nichkhun said, gleefully.

“It’s just the way you say it!”, I retorted, trying to ignore the stares from Big Bang.

“Does it make you uncomfortable?”, he asked.

“Well, yeah. But it’s… in a nice way.”, I tried to explain, faltering at the end.  

“It’s not just today that you’ll feel like this then.”

“What do you mean?”

He wrapped his arms around me.

“I plan to tell you every day that I love you.” I blushed again.

“And I plan to tell you twice for everyday you were gone.” And again.

 

Later, when T.O.P. and I were alone at the recording station, T.O.P. turned to me.

“So cheesy. So that’s what kind of guy you like, Hanul?”

 

Hanul’s POV

“Unlike other artists, you’ve had experience. So, who would you like to work with? And you’re allowed to work with artists from other companies... since you’re here on transfer.”, the JYP President explained.

“2PM, obviously.”, I answered.  

“How about 2AM, as well?”, he recommended.

Dear God, that means I’d work with Jo Kwon.

“Sure.”

“BoA and f(x) from SM?”, he asked. “I want you with some girl groups.”

I nodded.

“Big Bang, especially Seung Hyun, 2B3 Suyeon from YG, and 4min from Cube.”

“Sounds interesting. I’ll set up what I can.”

“Thank you”, I said.

“Do well”, he answered cheerfully.

 

A clear sky theme was something I lost, but it referred to how the weather changed to fit the mood. So a clear sky appears when things are cleared up. When things are happy.