Chapter 1.4~ Goodbye Boyfriend~Ahnyoung, Oppa.

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

G.Dragon's POV
My bodyguards had practically carried me out of the ice cream shop, so that I wouldn't miss my flight.
I swear, I'm pretty close to just calling my bodyguards "mom". I love those dudes. I literally would have cried if I'd miss my flight.
I put my headphones on and settled in, nine hours to go. ................
"Sir? Sir? Would you like coffee? Sir?"
"Ma'am, why don't you just let the guy be? He's sleeping!"
"Well, if he wants-"
"With all due respect, ma'am, he's got a mouth and vocal cords. He'll get something when he wants it."
Thank you.... I thought to myself, without opening my eyes. Then I rolled over and went back to sleep. heart
I woke up six hours later, feeling dizzy, but a little better. I wasn't exhausted anymore, put it that way. But I had to go to the bathroom. Bad. I looked over at the bathrooms, the sign on top said OCCUPIED. Damn it.
I looked around, trying to distract myself. My eyes landed right on a glass of water that the girl in front of me had on top of her desk. Ugh.... I cautiously leaned forward and whispered to her, "Do you mind moving that a little to the right?"
She looked back at me. "Move what where?"  
"Move that (I pointed) in that direction (I made hand motions to the right)."
She looked down at her desk. I followed her gaze. She had not only a water bottle but also a book, a pen, glasses, headphones and a music player as well as a water bottle. "Why don't you just say the name of the object?", she replied, looking skeptical.
"I... wat...er...bott...le", I groaned.
She looked really freaked out, but suddenly she must have reached enlightenment or something, because she pointed at the bathroom sign. It said VACANT.
I up and sprinted.

Taecyeon's POV
Ever since Jaebum announced that his sister was coming, Jaebum, Wooyoung, and Nickhun have been acting weird.
Jaebum and Wooyoung are trying to act chill, but they're both excited as hell. On the other hand, Nickhun's just been brooding and pacing back and forth. I don't get it.
When I met Hanul a few years ago, I never really talked to her. She was just "Jaebum's little sister". Chansung, Junsu, Junho, and I had been so focused on our debut that we really didn't care about anything else.
I still didn't really care about her. It didn't matter when Jaebum said that she was coming. Good for Jaebum, he needed to see his family. But why was Nickhun acting so weird? I was going to figure it out. I was going to pay attention this time.