Chapter 2.1~ Picking Up the Strands~Loose Ends

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Hanul's POV
Life always gives you opportunities to overcome your weaknesses. For example, if you hate to memorize things, you will probably grow up and go through the Korean educational system. On the other hand, if you’re great at memorizing and terribly at bullsh*tting, you will undoubtly be born in America. Guaranteed.
Similiarly, when I arrived at the airport, my main goal was to avoid attention of any kind. This was a place of bad memories for me, I didn’t want to have to deal with everything I had just run away from now, the moment I had returned. Of course, some God somewhere out there noticed my thoughts, and sent his devil to do his work-

“HANULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!” -.- My brother….

And of course, Jaebum was a singer, and being a singer, had a vocal capacity way beyond that of any normal human being. I’m pretty sure all the airplanes lifting off had sudden turbulence or something like that. Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, turned to look at my brother, and he still hadn’t shut up, and was now obviously pointing me out. Well, this was one hell of an opportunity.

I wanted nothing more than to punch my dear brother in the face, but I managed to plaster a smile in order to save Wooyoung’s dignity. He was standing next to my brother, looking up, as though praying for God to zap my brother with a big lighting bolt and shut him up. He probably was. I saw his mouth move, and although it was drowned out by Jaebum who was still dreadfully honking on, Jaebum must have heard it, because he shut up.
I walked until I was about six feet away.
“Ahnyoung, Oppa.” ~
And the first thing my brother said to me (screaming my name doesn’t count) was, “You… grew. So did your hair.”
“It’s been three years. You didn’t expect me to be exactly the same…”
Jaebum looked startled…. Apparently, he had expected me to look the same. My genius brother.
“Three and a half years”, Wooyoung said,” You have to count every day, because they were long days, for sure.”  He smiled. “Come here.” He opened his arms for a hug.
“Wait, wait, wait”, Jaebum said, pushing us apart. “I’m her real brother. You can’t hug her before me.”
“What do you mean real? I’m real too. Ask any of my fangirls.”, Wooyoung retorted.
“Yeah, but hugging her first is a family privilege. That applies to me. I mean, obviously, I’m her real brother.
Again with the “real”… I saw Wooyoung roll his eyes and internally sigh. He looked at me. I smiled sympathetically at him.
Jaebum was ranting on. “… Hanul and I look the same and you look different. Like your eyes….”
Wooyoung and I suddenly looked at each other more closely.
“…. Oh, wait. ”, Jaebum said.
Wooyoung and I had more similar eyes than Jaebum and I. XD
“So I get to hug you first!”, Wooyoung said, and he flung out his arms again.
“No, wait, hold up, that’s not, I mean-“ Jaebum spluttered, trying to push Wooyoung’s arms back.
I laughed and jumped forward, and hugged them both, sandwiching Jaebum in between myself and Wooyoung. I had been so afraid that the strands I had left in Korea had unraveled during my stay in America; that my bonds with precious people were no longer as colorful or as strong. But they were still bright and beautiful, and tied us all together, just as tightly as ever.  

Guyssssssss.... first subscribers. :> It's probably close to the feeling of getting your first payback and being damn proud of it. ^^ Thank you so much to: cminutebyminute, BiGbAnG541, and hellopanda23! All of the following chapters are written with you in mind!