Chapter 9- Taemin's Pain

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Minho's POV

After talking to Uncle I walked out. I really can't take it anymore. I want to quit now but I can't. I am tired of pretending. What if my secret will be revealed soon? What will I do? Will they accept me? Haistt! Yes, it's hard but I need to do this for my future. I decided to accept the truth that I will not pursue my dreams without MInah's presence. As I was walking I heard a girl shouting. I followed the voice. And it was the annoying girl. She was grabbed by two men. I didn't think twice I run and hit the two. They fell on the floor. After beating them up I regained my posture and was about to walk out.

"Hey!" I heard her say.

I stopped and turned my head towards her direction.

"A girl like you shouldn't be coming out at this hour, it's dangerous." I said.

"I was waiting for a friend." She replied. "And uhmm Gomawo! For saving me! Thank you very much!" She added and bowed.

I nod and continue to walk. I stop on my tracks.

"Is she waiting for me? Since she's standing watching me, I guess I can't go to the practice room." I muttered and walked away.

End of Minho's Pov

 

 

Seoul of Performing Arts School

Gym

They where playing as part of their physical education. The tackles and achkles where the one who is playing. Minho just stand on one corner while Sulli and Yoona are standing 3 meters away from Minah. Taemin waved to Minah. Sulli thought it was her so she waved at him. The tackles saw her. Krystal was holding the ball.

"How dare she wave to Taemin!" Krystal said in anger.

She threw the ball and she hit Sulli on her face. Sulli covered her face and winced in pain. The tackles jumped happily. Sulli was blaring in anger.

"You annoying girls! I'm not holding back either!" Sulli said while holding her head. She pick up the ball she aims for her shot. She threw the ball. Krystal was hit on her nose, Naeun was hit on her forehead, and Jiwon was hit on her eyes. The three fell on the floor. Sulli jumped happily. 

"That girl!" Krystal said.

Krystal aims to hit Sulli with the ball. She threw it hard but Sulli was able to avoid it. Minho was walking and the ball was about to hit him when Taemin jumped and got hit by the ball. He fell on the floor his nose where bleeding. The tackles are screaming for help. The teacher helped them in bringing Taemin into the clinic. 

After 1 hour...

Taemin was widely awake. He hopes that Minah will visit him and thank him for what he did. He was on that state when someone opened the door. He closed his eyes and acted that he is asleep. It was Sulli.

"Taemin oppa? Gwenchana?" Sulli asked in a worried tone.

"It's you." Taemin said and sit up.

"Miahne! I was trying to avoid the ball..." Sulli explained.

"It's ok." He replied flatly."Speaking of which, did you find what Minah likes?" He added.

"There wasn't much." Sulli replied.

"Really? There wasn't anything?" Taemin asked.

"Uhm... Ah! It looked like she's interested in dancing." Sulii said remembering the magazine.

"Really?" Taemin said and hold Sulli's hand."Thanks Sulli-ah!" He said. The cotton ball inserted to his nose poped out.

Afer their short convo Sulli the go back to class.

 

 

Here's chapter 9! Yeah I know it's short but next chapter will be the shocking truth so better continue to read and follow the story! Thanks my dear subbies and readers! Good night everyone! Anyeong!*waves*