Chapter 14- Kicking Sulli out of the scene

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

The next day....

The tackles are walking to the bench where they plan to meet the ahckles. When they arrive the three boys are already there. 

"Have a sit." Doojoon said. They all sat down.

"Tch! I mean a fashion designer and a pretty face like me talking to losers like you guys! Huh! This really hurts my pride." Krystal said.

"Hahaha! If it weren't for this emergency situation, we wouldn't want to associate with you guys either!" Doojoon said.

"You little...!" Krysatal said but doojoon cutted her off.

"What are you going to do about it now?!" Doojoon said.

"Ahh jinja!" Jiwon said. "It's not time to be like this!" Jiwon added.

"Even if it's annoying we should join forces right now." Minhyuk said.

"We can't let Taemin and Minah have a couple dance!" Krystal said and make an "x" sign with her hand.

"Ofcourse! Do you really think we'll hand over our Minah to that punk, Taebari?" Doojoon said.

"We worked so hard to protect Taemin. Ofcourse we can't hand him over to that giant, Minah!" Krystal said.

"Ahh! Whatever! It looks like our goals are the same. We're joining forces for the time being, okay?" Doojoon said."Deal?" Doojoon added and held his hand out.

"It's just until the evaluation. Don't try to act like we're all close just because of it." Krysatal said and accepted his hand using her ever so precious mirror. Jiwon get her a wet wipes and hand it to Krystal. Krystal took it and wipes the tip of her mirror. After planning that afternoon they all go home.

Night....

Sulli and Minho we're on the room Sulli just arrive brinnging her photocopies. She proceeded to the study table and place it there. She notice a new mp3 player placed on top of her things.

She scanned it.

"What's this?" Sulli asked herself.

"Hmm! Hmmm!" Minho faked cough. Sulli turned to him. He was still drying his wet hair. 

"What's this?" Sulli asked him.

"Oh! I was going to throw it anyway." Minho said." So I decided to throw it to you." Minho added.

"Ah I'm so tired." MInho muttered and proceeded to his bed. He lied down.

"Jinja?" Sulli said. "But this is completly new." Sulli added looking at the mp3 player. Minho who is sitting on his bed just secretly smiled at her. She played the song downloaded in it.

"Oh! This is Rum pum pum pum by f(x)." She said excitedly."Did you put it in here? I really like this song." She said."This is awesome! Gomawo!" She added. Again Minho smiled secretly and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Your coming to the workshop too, right?" She asked."Since I was sick, I didn't even get to go on any fieldtrips. Since it's my first time going on a trip with my friends, I'm so excited." Sulli said. Minho pursed his lips.

"Taemin seemed to be waiting for a while. Don't you need to practice?" Sulli asked.

"It's annoying. Do it for me if you want." Minho said.

"Of course I want to. I would be able to go on stage with Taemin." She said with a big smile on her face. But that smile turned into a frown. "Don't tease someone who wants to but cannot. Put in some effort and work hard." She added. Minho smiled at her statement about putting some effort and working hard. He thought for a moment and then smiled.

 

Next day...

The bus arrive at their destination. First to go down was Ms. Park, foolowed by the Ahckles who are bringing their instruments and their drinks.

"Like refreshments." Doojoon shouted.

"Irene!" Minhyuk shouted.

"Sarangh-" Kwanghee added but was cutted of by Jiwon.

"Move out you ugly things!" Jiwon shouted. 

When all the students has gone down they gathered and talk with their friends.

"Sulli!" Taemin shouted while running. Taemin got to them and asked her.

"When did you get here?" Sulli asked. The students look at them. Sulli just look at him.

"Just now. I came as soon as my schedule finished." Taemin replied with a smile.

"Ah. I see." Sulli said.

"Speaking of which, I heard you're participating in the performance tonight. " Taemin said. Sulli looked at him confused.

"Me?" Sulli said confused.

"Minah texted me that she wanted to do it with you. If you sing then we'll be your back-up dancers." Taemin said."Minah and I as a couple." He added.

"I'm going up on stage? With you and Minah?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah, I even made a group name on the way here. Taemin, Jinri, Minah. Joined together it's TaejinMin!" Taemin said. Sulli just smiled a little at his weirdness. "Minah told me to start practicing with you since she's busy with her schedules." Taemin added. Sulli look at him with a confused expression.

"I'll see you later!" Taemin said and waved at her. When Taemin was gone Yoona approached Sulli.

"Wow, Sulli-ah! You hit the jackpot!" Yoona said with excitement.

"Woah!" Sulli said and smiled wide. The tackles who are looking at them was jealous. They flamed in anger as they saw them talking.

"We will set a plan to kick Choi Jinri out of the scene!" Krystal said.......................

 

Here's an update! So how was it?

Is it Good, Bad, or Boring? I'm sorry really! Lucky for me I still have time to update this story. busy arranging things like planning for my incoming prom and also the wedding of my aunt which will be on may. So there are still more chapter to come. And as early as now I'm planning to have a sequel. So please continue to support my fic!