Chapter 11- Sulli's condition

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

"Just endure it for a bit. Do this favor for me." Minho said.

"Does that make any sense? I held it in because your sick earlier. But I'm going to tell the teachers when I go to school tomorrow. That's the right thing to do." Sulli said.

"Do what whatever you want then." Minho said. He stand up, get his hot and open the window and he jumped out. Sulli sighed and just let him go. It's hard to argue with him.

 

Minho was standing there in the middle of the crowd. He was walking backwards.

"Dirty!" one student said and throw a paper to her.

"You say you're a girl!" A male student shouted.

"Go away!" They said in unison. They throw papers and plastics on her even food. 

"How dare you play on people's hearts?" Doojoon shouted. "I wondered your taller than me." He added.

"Your a shame to our school!" Mr. Lee said.

"Mysterious girl. Huh? That's just rich" Krystal said and approached him. She grabbed his wig and poured water on his hair. Everyone laugh at him.

"Minah get out! Get out! Get out!" They all shouted. Sulli was just standing there doing nothing. 

 

"Choi Jinri? Choi Jinri!" Ms. Park said.

"Ah neh?" Sulli replied as she goes back to reality.

"What are you thinking? Your deeply dazed." Ms. park answered.

"We'll it's Minah...!" Sulli said shuttering. "She's beautiful!" Sulli added.

"Bwohh?" Ms. Park asked as she was confuse.

"Huh? Oh aniyo!" Sulli replied with an awkward smile.

"Acting so serious..." Ms. Park said.

Mr. Lee laughed at her silliness. "You came to our school healthy. I feel so happy." Mr. Lee said as he laugh.

"Thank you for your concern." Sulli said to him while smiling.

"Ani...No need to thank me. I did not do much anyway." Mr. Lee said. "I was worried that I could't give students a chance. So I'm thankful to you. Sulli-yah I will give my support to you. So make sure that your dream come true." Mr. Lee added.

"Neh! I will really work hard." Sulli said with a smile.

After their small talk Sulli then walked around the hallway. While walking she heard a melody playing. She followed the sound. She peeked at the window of one of the rooms. She saw Taemin singing and playing the piano. She smiled and remembered her past.

Sulli's Past

 Taemin was playing in a private hospitals where cancer patient stays. The patients enjoyed the song that he was playing. After his short performance the patients gave him a round of applause. He stand in the middle and gave a small speech.

"Oppa is so cool, right?" Taemin said.

"Neh!" The girl patients said in unison.

"Hyung is the best, right?" Taemin said again.

"Neh!" the boys replied.

"Your just going to end it with a "Neh"? Isn't there anyone here who'll give me a song?" Taemi asked.

"Yes there is oppa." A little girl said. " Unni said she totally loves you, oppa." The little girl added.

 Sulli smiled awkwardly. The patients parents also laugh. They all clapped when Sulli goes in the middle. She bowed to them.

"The rainbows comes after the rain and because of that rainbow we'll have a new hope. I believe that all dreams we have can be fulfilled. Until then let's all go! Go!" Sulli said and started to play a song.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Ooo ooo ooo
Ooo ooo ooo

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby

Oh somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Oh somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why, oh why can't I?

Well, I see
Trees of green and red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Well I see,
Skies of blues and, clouds of white,
And the brightness of day, I like the dark
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I... I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than we know
And i think to myself
What a wonderful world.

Oh someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Oh somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dare to
Why, oh why can't I, I?

Ooo ooo ooo
Ooo ooo ooo
Ooo, ah ah

End of Sulli's Past

She came back to reality. She is currently sitting in the classroom. She heaved a deep sigh and look at the chair of Minho,that is empty. The students started to come. The classroom became noisy as students made noise. Ms. Park came in.

"Settle down! Settledown! I have a very important anouncement!" Ms. park said. The students started to sit on their respective chairs.

"The Seoul Of Performing Arts University Day will be held next week. Our class has been chosen to do the finale." Ms. park anounced.

"Wahh!!" The students said.

"Now, now! So as a way to choose a team to represent us in the finale. In a friendly competition. We'll be going to a workshop." She added.

"Yahooooo!" The students shouted in excitement.

"Quiet! As you all know, there will be many outside guest coming from different school. We have to prepare very carefully. Then today again..." Ms. Park said.

"FIGHTING!" They all shouted.

 Ms. Park go back to the office. Sulli heaved a deep sigh. She decide to visit Minho in his uncle's entertainment. She entered the door and was welcomed by Onew who is eating his 2 buckets of chicken.

"We're not holding auditions today." Onew said.

"I'm Minah's roommate." Sulli said.

"Minah's roommate? What brings you here?" Onew said in shock as he stop eating and begin to startle. Minho came out in one door. He is wiping his sweat. Onew stopped him.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!

 Onew said while covering Minho's head with a plastic. Minho stopped him.

"She already knew!" Minho said.

"Bwohh?!" Onew said in shock. 

He called Minseok directly. Now they are sitting in the table discussing about the secret.

"Are you coming here alone? After hearing about Minho these morning? Thank you for coming here." Minseok said in nervous tone.

"You haven't said anything right?" Minseok added.

"Neh! I'm still confused." Sulli replied.

"Of course! Of course, you must be. Things happened like this because we have problems. As you know he has to live with a school life also. But if everything is exposed right now, It's the end for both Minah and Minho. you've gotten along fine up until now, haven't you? In the future think of him as Minah. Just Minah. Everything's easy if you think that way." Minseok said.

 "Exactly! And Minho, there's no way that he'll like someone like your style. S you don't have to worry. Nothing will happen." Onew said. Minseok hit his head. He cringed in pain.

"How would you know what Minho's style is? She's good, she has charima and she had that feel. Sulli-yah if you like I will help you debut in my company? Just keep it a secret." Minseok said.

"I don't need any of that. I just don't want to hurt anyone because of me." She said. Minho look at her.

"Thank you! Thak you very much! Here have some." Minseok said while giving her the bucket of chicken. Onew frowned.

"Take your time and enjoy the food before you go." Minseok said and was about to leave when...

"But!" Sulli said. Minseok go back immidiately.

"Wae?" He asked.

"I don't feel right lying at people around. I'm closing my eyes for the moment. Please settle this matter without harming anyone. I'll keep it a secret until then." Sulli said. Minho was looking at her all the time.

"Ok! I will settle this matter well!" Minseok said and was again about to leave.

"And!" Sulli said. Minseok sit down directly.

"Neh?" He replied.

"Things may be uncomfortable for me. You have to listen to me no matter what." She said looking at Minho. Minho look at her also.

"Bwohh? Why should I-"

"Hey you punk!" Minseok cutted. "You can order him anything and he'll follow. Right Minho-yah." Minseok said eyeing Minho.

"Arra!" Minho replied and the deal has been made.