Chapter 2- New Roommate

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Minah accepted it. Taemin squeled in happiness and go back to his seat. Sulli was a bit shock. She felt jealous inside. Sulli look at Minah like she was going to eat her but after seconds she just shrugged and go back to her business.

Sulli stay quiet on her seat then the girl infront of her grab her attention.

"Wake up! Taemin is so obsses with Minah right now!" The girl said in a whisper.

"Ohh but wait how did you know that I like Taemin?" Sulli asked her.

"You're so obvious! By the way I'm Im Yoona!" She said while smiling.

"Yoona, I'm in your hands!" Sulli said while wearing her brightest smile.

"Seriously, get a hold of yourself. Do you think it's just one or two girls that were caught by Tackle liking Taemin?" Yoona warned.

"I'm not like that!" Sulli said with a smile.

 

Seoul of Performing Art School

Office

"She's Minah! Minah! The most popular girl in Korea, The nation's little sister! She's Minah! She has been in the school's ads!" Minseok's voice echoed in the office.

"I'm in a hard place as well! I just can't stand Minah's peculiarities. Even the teachers can't!" Mr. Lee said.

"But we have an agreement before we admitted in this school! Just consider her for the last time!" Minseok said.

"But the parent's of the new student pay fully! We cannot give the money back." Mr. Lee said.

"But it's impossible for her to share a room with a girl!" minseok blurtted out not realizing his words.

"Wae? Is there a special reason?" Ms. Park said.

Minseok did not argue as he realize his word earlier. He just agree because he can't do anything. So he just nodded and accept the fact that he cannot argue anymore.

 

JYP Ent.

Minseok's Office

"Uncle your telling me to share a room with a girl? Does that make any sense?" Minho asked.

"The situation has gone out of hand! There's no other choice." Minseok explained.

"That's why I told you I wouldn't do it from the start! Whatever, I'm going to quit now!" Minho said.

"Minho, what are you talking about? You've done so well up till now. We've just started to earn to some profit after paying off the debt. Just endure it for a little more, arasso? Just a few more comercials and the company will flourish! If that happens you can debut as Minho. I'll help you without fail!" Minseok said trying to convince him to continue.

"This is annoying!" Minho said while getting the wig he's wearing.

"To be honest you cannot enter Seoul of Performing Art School without Minah! you said you like to enter the school! You said entering the school is your dream! If you give up now that also mean that your giving up your dream to dubut! All of it actually!" Minseok flared in anger.

"You, What do you think about this?" He added pointing to his secretary Onew who is eating chicken on the corner.

"Why don't you think about this positively? Isn't it a mans fantasy to share a room with a woman? I'm even jealous of you... Maybe as you share a room... you love love too?" Onew said while imagining the scene.

"Bwohh!!!" Minho said shocked!

"Yah!" Minseok shouted.

 Seoul of Performing Art School

Dorm

Minho crept inside his room. He opened the door and take a peak. He didn't see anyone so he got in. He saw the girls clothes scattered on the other bed.

"What kind of stupid girl is it?" Minho muttered to himself.

He walked to his study table. He stopped on his tracks when he saw a picture frame.

"What is this? Is she a Taemin fan?" He said while looking at the picture that was place on the frame.

He put his bag down and opened it. He found the gift that Taemin gave him. He throw it on the floor and continue to scan his bag as if looking for something. he haerd the bathroom door opened. He didn't mind it.

"Oh Minah, why are you here in my room? By any chance...You're my roommate?" Sulli asked.

Minho just look at her.

"There are many pretty girls in this school. Why does it have to be her?" Minho thought.

"Daebak! Your my roommate? I'm Minah's roommate? I'm at loss of words!" Sulli said while smiling excitedly.

"I'm the one should be loos of words!" Minho thought.

"Since, it turned ou this way let's try to get along. I'm the new transfer student, Choi Jinri just call me Sulli instead. i guess you know that right?" Sulli said with her sweetest smile and held her hand for a shake.

"Ofcourse I know that... CHOI JINRI" Minho thought.

Minho didn't mind her and walked out. Sulli was shock but she shrugged it of and tried to smile.

"Aniyo! It's not that she ignored me! Probably she didn't see my hand! Ofcourse!" She said talking to herself. Sulli frowned and walked towards the study table but she stepped on something. She pick it up and it was Taemin's gift for Minah she took it and ask herself.

"This... Didn't Taemin give this to her? But why is it on the floor?" She muttered and co0ntinue on what she's doing.

 

Here's chapter 2! I'm sorry for not updating last night! But Thank you for your positive comments again I would like to mention the following who subscribed, commented, and Upvoted my fic: 

missDasha
taeminie 12
Sulli29
kimipuys
aiyani
samsomnearthith
dennypot
rubymnk
Bellisima18
daramji156
Jeennz