Chapter 12- Telling Him

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After talking with Minho's uncle Minho and Sulli then proceeded to their dorm to rest. When they arrive Sulli then took a piece of paper and wrote her rules. And these are the rules that Sulli wrote:

1. Knock before entering.

2. Change clothes out of the room.

3. Shower and do private things before coming in.

4. You should turn on the lamp shade while sleeping.

5. Leaving after curfew is PROHIBITED.

"This should be fine right?" Sulli muttered to herself. She smiled while placing the rules on the table. She heard the bathroom door clicked open she turn around and saw Minho wearing sleaveless shirt. Sulli covered her eyes.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Sulli shouted at him.

"You already know anyway so let's just live comfortably." Minho said while drying her hair with his towel.

"Who said I agreed to that?! Do you think it's ok if it's just you who is comfortable?!" Sulli answered while covering her eyes.

Minho took his t-shirt in his bag and wear it. Sulli slowly remove her fingers on her eyes. When she look at Minho it was like she is in paradise. Minho is like sparkling. Sulli can't believe what she's seeing, she blink a few times and it came back to normal. Minho look at Sulli.

"Wae?" Minho asked her who is still in daze. "I'm a guy but I'm prettier than you, right?" Minho added.

"Huhh! Jinja! Why are you changing the subject? Just follow the rules!" Sulli said.

"You've turned into a mother hen, who always makes sound when someone touches her chicks." Minho said. Sulli did not speak anymore, she go in the bathroom and locked it. Minho then proceed to his bed but she saw sulli's mp3 palyer caught his eye. It was damaged and old. He just look at it and then proceed to dreamland.

 

The next day.... 

 

The ahckles are waiting near the stairs. They are waiting for Minah's arrival. When Minah was approaching them Doojoon then arrange his shirt and stand straightly. 

"Minah, I really enjoyed your new commercial. I'm going to buy my spring, summer, fall and winter shirts." Doojoon said.

"I already bought them already." Minhyuk said while raising his nhand.

"I will buy all of them when they are in the stores." Kwanghee said.

They where talking and Sulli saw them.

"Oh I can't stop worrying. He can't get caught! Aishh Jinja!" Sulli muttered to herself. Sulli didn't think twice she approached Minho and clung her arms on her shoulder she smiled at him.

"I'm sorry but we're going to be late." Sulli said and drag minho with her.

"Aishh that girl!" Minhyuk said.

"Choi Jinri!" Doojoon said while gritting his teeth.

"We finally had the chance to talk to Minah too." Kwanghee said while blushing.

"You can thank me later."Sulli said and smiled at her and they walked hand in hand together.

They proceeded to the changing room to change their uniform into P.E uniform. Sulli was persuading Minho to change first.

"I told you to hurry up and change." Sulli said while pushing Minho into one vacant cubicle.

"I don't want to." Minho said.

"Pali!" Sulli shouted. Minho then get in and Sulli put a sign that it was OUT OF ORDER, while she look out for him.

And another incident happened. Minho was drinking his juice his adam's apple are visible Sulli widened her eyes as she saw it. The Tackles are coming to her so Sulli run to him and hide it with her hair the tackles find it weird though. While in the library Sulli was hiding in the bookshelves stalking Minho. JIwon bumped unto him his padding fell down. Sulli run and kicked it away. A student who is sleeping was hit and he looked around on who did it. After the incident Minho dragged her in the building where no one is there.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked.

"I'm just worried that you'll get caught." Sulli replied innocently.

"I'm going to be caught when you keep on doing this. So stop worrying." Minho said to her.

"Fine." Sulli said. "Wait are you getting stubble? It's getting dark around your mouth." Sulli added and touched his lips. Minho slapped her hand.

"Aisshh stop being concerned." Minho said touching the area whre Sulli touched.

"How can I not be concerned? I already knew everything..." Sulli answered.

"Ahhh Choi Jinri. She's bothering our Minah again." Doojoon said. The three where hiding from the wall.

"She actually dare to touch Minah's divine body." Minhyuk said.

"I can't hold it anymore." Kwanghee said. 

"Kaja!" Doojoon said.

They were about to go but the ahckles hild them.

"What are you doing?" Doojoon said pissed.

"We're here first. We've been waiting for so long already." Krystal shouted.

"We even skipped class to teach Choi Sulli a lesson." Doojoon replied.

"Your cowards! You run away because she hits you with her shoes."Krystal said.

"Bwohh?" The three said in unison.

"It's true!" Naeun said.

"Your scared! So scared! Scared!" Jiwon said while laughing.

After talking with Sulli Taemin saw Minho walking alone. He invinted him to talk.

"I heard your really interested in dancing too. Isn't it a good idea? If we don't have time to practice together then we will practice separately on our own. And then we can just match our parts during the evaluation. We can end up with a couple dance together in the evaluation this year. How about it?" Taemin proposed. Minho just nodde at him. He jumped in happiness while Minho walked out.

"Yah! Let's go together Minah!" He shouted as he catch her up.

 

Here's an update! Next chapter will have a MINSUL moment. So just stay tuned. And thank you for the new subbies: