Chapter 6- Taemin's approach to Minah

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Dorm 

Room 299

7:00 a.m 

Minho is all dressed ready to go, while on the other hand Sulli is still on her sando and shorts. She came out from the bathroom while drying her hair with her towel.

"Hey!" Sulli said.

Minho look at her with a shock expression he directly look away and continue to arrange his things.

"Why are you so shocked? Even if I don't have the perfect s-line figure, I have the same body type as you, you know! Tch!" Sulli said.

Minho didn't mind her he just pick up her bag and was about to walk out but Sulli grabbed his hand. He stopped on his tracks.

"Did you say something to those Ahckle kids or whatever? Did you say you didn't want to share a room with me?" Sulli asked while holding his arm.

Minho became uncomfortable he get his arm from her grip and walked away. 

"Don't you know the phrase "Enjoy it if you can't avoid it"? *sigh* I feel burdened to use a room with you too. But wouldn't it be nice if we get along if we can't avoid eachother? I'll try hard so that you will not feel uncomfortable." Sulli said. She waited for an answer but Minho just walked out and proceeded to their class.

Minho's POV

Haistt! How can I leave longer if that annoying girl will always bother me! I was so irritated because of that girls rant over me. I can't take it anymore. I mean every night I can't sleep because of her loud snore and now she will rant every morning. Aisshhh why am I so unfortunate! I just want a quiet and peaceful life and because of this mess I can't have that life anymore. Stuck with busy schedules after school, a ranting and snoring roommate, a crazy clebrity admirer what else do I have! I can't ask for more. While I was walking  I saw Taemin below the stairs. I just walk past him. When i was a meter a way I heard a loud crash at the back. I guess it was him. I stopped feeling concerned if something might happened I looked back and saw him leaning on the wall in a dramatic expression. He walked to me.

"Minah, the shirt that I gave you wasn't that great, was it?" Heasked. I just looked at him.

"That's right, it really wasn't cool." I thought.

"Ahh gwenchana! Because I'm always at your side." He said and winked.

"It's starting again, PUNK!" I thought.

"I'm joining a musical. I want to invite you. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"Would I be crazy enough to go with you?" I thought.

I waved my hand as a signal that I can't come.

"Ahh You're busy aren't you? Take your time and think about it. Finish you schedule and come." He said.

I just smiled and nodded as I walked away from him.

End of Minho's Pov

After their coversation Minho walked away. Taemin scratched his head harshly. He did not mind it he just proceed to his class. But one thing Minho and Taemin did not know is someone is stalking them it was the paprazzi. He took many pictures. To enter the schoolhe pretended to be a janitor.

"Ah Taemin and Minah! This one is for the headlines." He said as he scribbled his camera.

 

 

I'm sorry fo the short update! Maybe Chapter 7 minsul moments will satrt. Thank you for this persons who made inspired me to continue this:



lia2010 
 


rtwo88 
 


putrizi 
 

Hana06 
 

Jeennz 
 

rubymnk 
 

aiyani 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for supporting htis fic!