Chapter 10- Secret Revealed

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Minho was practicing while Onew is sitting on the chair. While he was dancing he collapsed on the floor. He catched his breath. Onew run to him.

"Gwenchana?" Onew asked. "I told you not to over do this!" He added.

"Gwenchana hyung!" Minho replied with a smile.

"You don't feel good about suceeding  with Minah?" Onew asked.

"Minah? What am I without Minah? I'm just a loser who can't even pass auditions as a trainee." Minho said and shoot up. Onew look at him amazed.  After that Minho go home tired. He walked home dragging his feet. He entered the windows. He sneaked in the room. Thank god Sulli is sleepng. Minho get his cap but his wig fell off. He look at Sulli he then get his wig and put it bag. He sit on his bed and heaved a sigh and sleep.

 

2:00 a.m

Minho coughed. He was sweating a lot. He hugged his self. And continue to cough. Sulli heard and stand up. She look at Minho. 

"Are you sick?" She asked but Minho din't reply even a word. Sulli got up and turn the lights on. Sulli then look at him.

"Huh?! Your sweating too much!" Sulli said. She touched his forehead it was hot.

"Your burning up we should go to the hospital. Ah I better call our teacher." Sulli said and was about to go out. But Minho grabbed her hands. He shaked his head.

"Forget about it! This an emergency! You could die!" Sulli said. Sulli walked to the door Minho forced himself to stand up but failed and fell on the floor. Sulli go back.

"Gwenchana?" Sulli said. Minho stand up. Sulli didn't move an inch her eyes widen. Minho was shocked because of her expression. He touched his hair. He didn't feel his wig he look at Sulli. He straightened up but failed and fell again. Sulli was able to catch him. But Sulli accidentally touch his s. She was shocked because she can't feel any.

"You..." Sulli said and looked up to him. She remembered the picture she saw yesterday. He was exactly the one on the picture.

"You...you..." Sulli said shuttering. Minho look down. He touched his head. His head is aching. He then sit down immidiately. Sulli also sitted because Minho's weight is on her. Minho placed his head in her shoulder. They are now sitting. Sulli was about to scream but Minho covered it weakly.

"I'll put my hand down. So please don't scream. Ok?" Minho said in a weak but soft voice. Sulli nodded. Then Minho put his hand down.

"That's right. I'm a guy." Minho confessed. Sulli's mouth open. She can't believe it. She can't believe that she's been sharing a room with a guy. After that Minho laid down in his bed. Sulli was pacing back and forth while bitting her nails. She wanted to tell the teacher but she can't. Minho was bothered with her actions.

"This does not make sense! It's only a dream!" Sulli said and held her head.

"What will you do now? It's not a dream." Minho said and sit up. He look at Sulli who is feeling nervous.

"I'm not some kind of a beast." Minho said sensing that she's nervous.

"What is this? How did this happen?" Sulli said.

"It's a long story. There was an unexpected thing that happened and it turned out like this." Minho explained.

"What kind of situation is it that they force you to pretend to be a girl?" Sulli said.

"Just endure it for a bit. Do this favor for me." Minho said.

"Does that make any sense? I held it in because your sick earlier. But I'm going to tell the teachers when I go to school tomorrow. That's the right thing to do." Sulli said.

"Do what whatever you want then." Minho said. He stand up, get his hot and open the window and he jumped out. Sulli sighed and just let him go. It's hard to argue with him.

 

 

Here's another update! Thank you for supporting this fic. I would like to thank this persons:

shawol_xoxo momomimu sophiamarie1209     mimikonoch SwagBossG xyzjunn