Chapter 21- Minho's Evil Revenge

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Minseok's Office

8:30 A.M

 Minseok was talking with reporter Kim in his office. Reporter Kim will retrieve all his camera which is confiscated by Minseok. Minseok made an agreement and let reporetr Kim sign it after signing Minseok let him hold the paper.

"Hold this!" Minseok said holding the signed agreement.

"Wae?" Reporter Kim asked.

"Hold it!" Minseok said again. Reporter Kim took the paper and hold it. Minseok then get his phone and took a photo of him holding the signed agreement.

"What are you doing?" Reporter Kim asked. MInseok did not answer after taking a shot Minseok took the paper.

"You need to keep your hands off this." Minseok said holding Reporter Kim's DSLR camera. Reporter Kim reach for it but failed to.

"I already know! I'm planning on selling this and opening a business." Reporter Kim said while taking the camera from Minseok.

"Call me when I open it-it-it-it-it!" He added.

"Don't try doing stupid things again." Minseok warned.

"Do you think I'm a little kid? I won't ever wander around here. I even signed this contract!" Reporter Kim said."Well then I will go now!" He added. Then he took all his camera and get out when he got out from the office he met Minho walking towards the office to. Minho scratch his head and walked out. Reporter Kim look at him with a shocked look. 

"Is he a trainee? He looks like Minah. Is he Minah's older brother?" He said and walked away.

 

Seoul Of Performing Arts School

Cafeteria

Lunch Time

Taemin was playing with his food.

"Choi Sulli. You don't even contact me after I saved you?" He muttered and eat one spoon. "Does she not know my number? Well I guess she wouldn't know my personal number." Taemin said and looked up. He saw Sulli walking along with Yoona. He followed them with his gaze. He deided to just let her and face his food again. While the Tackles are entering the cafeteria they saw Taemin.

" Yah! Taemin's over there!" Jiwon said pointing to Taemins direction. Krystal then fixed her hair facing her ever so gorgeous mirror. Then they walked towards him. Taemin stand up and he bumped into Krystal. Krystal was about to fall but Doojoon was able to catch her. Krystal opened her eyes and saw Doojoon. She then stand up.

"What the heck?!" Krystal shouted that make the students turn to her direction."Where are you touching?" Krystal said covering her s.

"Wha-what? This is totally ridiculous. I know it was you so I passed by." Doojoon said while stuttering.

"Atleast you know I'm pretty." Krystal said. Doojoon only smiled at her. Sulli and Yoona we're looking at Krystal and Doojoon. They did not know that Taemin was already sitting on their table.

"Hey, Cjoi Sulli!" Taemin said. Sulli and Yoona was shocked to see him sitting above the table.  

"Huh?" Sulli said shocked.

"Give me your phone." Taemin said.

"My phone? It's broken because I dropped it in the water." Sulli said smiling at him.

"Ahh! That's why you didn't call even you wanted to!" Taemin said. Yoona look at Sulli then to Taemin shocked.

"Can you see me after class?" Taemin asked.

"Oh! Neh!" Sulli answered with a sweet smile.

 

After class at the bench near in the garden.

Sulli and Taemin are sitting there together. Taemin took the box located near him and gave it to Sulli.

"Why are you showing this to me?" Sulli said looking at the new phone inside the box.

"Don't feel burdened I got this for free." Taemin said and give Sulli the phone. Sulli accepted it.

"Gomawo! But is it ok to take it?" Sulli said.

"I really like giving presents to my friend. Anyways, if you have an idol star as a friend, this is the basic thing to receive." Taemin said.

"Chingu?" Sulli asked shock."Oh so we're friends." Sulli said while smiling.

"I also have something to ask you." Taemin said seriously.

"Does it involve Minah?" Sulli asked.

"Ani, it's about you." Taemin said while smiling."I was about to ask you before, but I thought you'll feel uncomfortable so I didn't say anything." Taemin added. Sulli look at him and nodded.

"Who was that mystery boy at the swimming pool? Is he your byfriend?" Taemin asked.

"Huh? Ani!" Sulli said shocked.

"Ah really?" Taemin said."Ok then. I shoul go now. See you again Sulli-ah!" Taemin said and walked out he hide his fist pump. He was really happy to know that Sulli doesn't have a boy friend. Sulli only look at him while smiling.

 

Dorm

7:30 in the evening

Minho was sitting in front of the study table. He was bringing a new phone with him. He smiled while looking at the box. Then he heard the room door opened. Minho then hide the phone under the study table and act simply. Sulli then run to the study table and put her book and the new phone that Taemin gave.

"You're late." Minho said.

"Yeah! I practiced piano. When did you came?" Sulli said with a sweet smile.

"I came a while a go." Minho answered with a sweet smile."By the way your phone wasn't working right?" Minho asked.

"I didn't get it fixed yet." Sulli said. Minho smiled."Taemin gave me this!" Sulli said showing the new phone.

"Why did the punk give you that?" Minho asked with an angry tone.

"He said that he got it for free. Taemi is more attractive than I thought he would be." Sulli said while smiling.

"You must be happy. Since you got a present from the Taebari guy." Minho said in disappointed tone.

"Why do you hate Taemin so much? He likes you." Sulli said as hse defended Taemin.

"He doesn't like me! He likes Minah!" Minho argued.

"This friend is nice to you, accept it with your heart." Sulli said."You have no friend because your so mean!" Sulli added.

"Bwohh?! Mean?" Minho said."Yah!" Minho said as Sulli walked out leaving the phone there. Minho punch the table and took out the phone he bought he shaked it harsly putting his anger on the phone. He stopped when the phone that Taemin gave beeped. Minho look around and took the phone He opened the message and it was from Taemin.

From: Taemin Oppa

To: Sulli-ah

        Sulli-ah! I'm just asking girls that you know this question, right? What type of guy do you prefer?

 

"Huh? This punk. What is he up to now?!" Minho said after reading the message. He thought for a while. Then he came up to an idea.

"Alright...I'll show her what "mean" really means!" Minho said. Then he replied to the message smiling to himself.

 

What is Minho's revenge? What will happened to Taemin the next day? 

 

Here's my update! Hmm I checked the status of the story today. I was too sad to see the result. The views are getting lower every chapter. I know that some of you who are reding this story are going to give up soon. Was the story boring? I guess I'm not that good as an author. I'm sorry! For those who are still reading this story thank you for your support! For those who did not continue thaks anyways because you still read the story.

But it's ok we're near the end maybe 4 or 6 chapters left then this syory will end. I hope that you will continue to support this until the end!