Chapter 15- Plan failed

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After seeing Taemin and Sulli talked the tackles then called the ahckles to meet with them in the bench just near the garden of the training center. When they arrive the boys are already there they sat down.

"ok, since we're all here now I will start discussing the plan." Doojoon started."This is Sulli." He said pointing to their drawing."She is outside waiting for Taemin to arrive before Taemin arrive we need to take her to a storage room. Lock her there and we will open her after the evaluation ended." He continued.

"Did you see the storage room already?" Krystal asked.

"We will find it after this meeting." Minhyuk said.

"As expected your smart man!" Doojoon said and they all high five to eachother.

"ah Stupid!" Naeun said in english.

"Tsh! Stupid and ugly idiots!" Jiwon added.

"In any case it's our fault believing this idiots." Krystal said.

"Bwohh?!" Doojoon said."Forget it let's just break the alliance." He added.

"That's the best word I've heard from you!" Krystal said.

"Yah! Let's all withdraw." Doojoon said. They all walk out leaving the girls behind with their poker face. Naeun then signaled them to go nearer. Then she wispered something.

"Great plan Naeun!" Krystal said.

 

At the Evaluation Room....

Everyone is practicing for their performance. Sulli is sittid in the corner listening to f(x)'s Rum pum pum trying to memorize the song. The Tackles approached her.

"Here, take this as a peace offering." Naeun said and gave Sulli the drink.

"We've been mean to you." Krysatl added.

"Uhm Gomawo!" Sulli said and accept the drink.

"Please forgive us Sulli-ah." They all said.

"Neh and thank you for this." Sulli said. They all walked out laughing hard. Sulli noticed something starnge. She look at the drink. She decided not to drink it. So she continue in listening to her song. Taemin then arrive panting.

"Oh great! Thank you!" Taemin said and took the drink out of Sulli's hand Sulli was about to stop him but he drank it in one gulped.

"Thank you for this Sulli-ah!" He said as he smiled."But when is Minah coming?" He added.

 

Minah's Side....

Minho was with his uncle they are meeting Mr. Kim the reporter/paparazzi. Minseok took his camera again.

"What are you doing with this?" He said and get the camera back."I was just taking a picture of myself." He added.

"Exactly, I wnt to take it for you." Minseok said and took the camera again."Cha! Hana dul set!" *click* "I'll return this to you after checking if you took a picture of Minah or yourself!" He added.

"Your really are too much! I have to earn a living too! Give me all my cameras back or else I'll sue you!" Mr. Kim said.

"Haha! So you like Go Soo? (A/N: Go Soo is a famous actor. This is a play on words between his name and "Go Sa" which means Sue) I heard you got fired from the newspaper company. This is exactly the kind of thing that will get you sued. Taking pictures without permission!" Minseok said. He gets his phone and pressed something.

"Neh, Lawyer Kim! Hahahaa" Minseok said while answering the phone call. Reporter Kim panicked. He directly say goodbye and proceeded to his car he then start the car and drive immidiately.

"Hurry up and bring the car around." He said. Well he just did that so Reporter Kim will be scared actually he was calling Onew.

"Clear out my schedule this evening. I'm going to the workshop." Minho said as he approached his uncle.

"You don't even go to school that often and your tired out of that. Why do you insist on going?" He's uncle asked."Even if we go now, you wouldn't be able to stay long since we have a meeting tomorrow morning." He added.

"Ah Whatever, I'm going." Minho replied.

"You punk your acting strange." Minseok said. The car arrived and the two then rode. Little did they know that Reporter kim was just on the other side of the street with his camera with him.

"You think I was crazy? Once I bite I will never let go! The scoop of Taemin and Minah! All that's left is an explosion of this scandal." He muttered as he took pictures of them.

 

Back to Taemin and Sulli....

Taemin was running going to the clinics comfort room with Sulli.

"Are you sure your ok oppa?" Sulli asked.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright." Taemin said and entered the comfort room.

Sulli just wait outside she hear the funny sounds outside she bit her fingers in nervous. After 5 minutes Taemin then got out holding his tummy. She then guide him to the nearest bed and let him lie down. Sulli sat on the floor she look at him. He was sweating badly.

"Taemin oppa gwenchana?" She keep on asking but Taemin will not answer because of the pain he suffered."You'll be better if your stomach will be warmer." She added. She then rubbed Taemins tummy gently."My mom would to this to me when I had stomachaches. Just endure it for a while before you go to the hospital." She continue what she's doing. Taemin looked at her. He felt something special about this girl and little did he know that after that incident the world will turn around 360 degrees.

 

So here's an update! What do you think about it? Sorry for the late update again! I guess you know the reason why. So please bare with me. Thank you and Saranghe!