Chapter 17- Jiwon and Naeun's Evil Plan

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After helping Krystal to get to her room Sulli then proceed to her own room and wash up. She checked her phone.

"Minah must be really busy. She should at least text me saying that she couldn't make it. It's not like she doesn't know my number." Sulli muttered and continue to dry her wet hair she threw her phone on the bed and sit on her bed.

"My leg is completely cramped up. It should get better if I take a walk." She muttered again. Before she walked out she grabbed her mp3 player and her phone.

 

Minho's Side

They just arrive at the venue. Minho then go down immidiately from the van.

"Hey, whta party or whatever? We just wasted our time coming here for no reason!" Onew nagged as soon as they get out.

"It was your fault for stopping at the rest shop! If not, I could have seen Sulli and Taemin's performance during the end of the evaluations." Minho replied.

"Yah! Are they more important than me? Your hyung was just hungry! A bowl of udon, a potato, a plate of tonkatsu. Is it such thing for you to be angry about if I eat those? These really makes me feel bitter!" Onew said.

"What are you talking about?" Minho said and walked out. Onew then frowned and punched the car dramatically. Minho proceed to Sulli's room. He enter the room looking for Sulli.

"Ah where did she go? She's not even picking up her phone. I have to leave soon." Minho muttered. He decided to look for her outside. While Minho was looking for her Sulli was on the pool side listening to the songs in here mp3. She stopped and sighed. She start to sing but Jiwon and Naeun pushed her in the pool. The two laughed at her.

"Take a picture!" Naeun said while laughing.

"Uh!" Jiwon said.

"What's wrong?" Naeun asked.

"Where did the camera go?" Jiwon said asking Naeun."I must've forgotten it." She added.

"You should've made sure you had it." Naeun said.

"Oh my mistake! Stake! Steak! Oh I think steak is delicious!" Jiwon said. The twoo then walked out.

"Aish Jinja! Those girls...." Sulli shouted. She touched her ears but her mp3 was gone she began to look for it. Minho was now outside. He looked around and saw a girl in the pool.

"Sulli?" He said looking at the figure."What is she doing?" Minho said looking at her. Minho decided to go to her. Looking for the mp3 Sulli felt her leg hurt. It really hurt that she can't handle it.

"Help me!" Sulli shouted. She began to sink. Minho then jumped in and get her in time. 

"Gwenchana?" Minho asked."Get a hold of yourself Sulli-ah." Minho said as he struggled to make her calm down. He was carrying her in his arms."Are you ok now?" MInho asked again. He then get Sulli out of the water. He get a dry towel and wrapped her with it.

"Are you ok Sulli-ah?" Minho asked kneeling in front of her. Sulli began to cry Minho did not know what to do he hugged her to comfort her."It's alright. Your safe now." Minho said and patted her back. While in that position Jiwon and NAeun came back with the camera.

"I told you to make sure you had it." Naeun said.

"I'm sorry! She should be there still, right?" Jiwon asked. Naeun stopped in her tracks and gasped Jiwon then look at the direction she was looking she was also shocked. Minho was still hugging Sulli then he pulled back and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry. It's fine now." Minho said.

On the other side the two girls are taking pictures. After countless of shots they run and go back to their room. When the two girls are gone. Reporter Kim also saw them he also took a picture then go.

"Yah are you crazy? Why would you go swimming by yourself at this hour?" Minho scolded.

"I was looking for this." Sulli said showing the wet mp3.

"Who cares if you lose this thing?" Minho said. Then he decided to shrugged it off. Sulli and Minho walked to the lobby where Onew was waiting.

"Hurry on in. You'll catch a cold." Minho said.

"Don't worry, I'll go in." Sulli replied."Your the one that should hurry and go. Before anyone can see you." Sulli added.

"I was going to go too!" Minho said in angry tone.

"Fine then go! Why are you getting angry?" Sulli raised her voice.

"You must be happy. You got to go on stage with Taemin." Minho said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Even if it wasn't Taemin, it was nice. Thanks to someone." Sulli replied sensing what he feels.

"I should have seen for myself  how much of a mess  your performance was so ugly that I can criticize you about it." Minho said.

"It wasn't that bad enough to merit your criticism!" Sulli said."Go, I'm heading in." Sulli said and walked. Minho then take peek if she's telling the truth. Sulli is now heading inside the lobby. Little did she know that Minho was watching her while smiling.

 

 

That night Sulli can't sleep she just keep on turning her body. She hold her cheeks and tried to slap herself. She always remember the scene where Minho hugged her. She continue to slap herself. She felt her heart beat wasn't normal then she turned and try to forgot everything and she falls asleep.

 

 

So how was it? Look who's inlove! Everybody keep on reading where getting there! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!