Chapter 27- Sweet Ending

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

 

After going to the company the three guys then called Krystal's gang to talk to them.

"Bwohh? Threaten?" Krystal asked in shock.

"The paparazzi guy is planning on posting the pictures of Taemin and Minah on the internet! Minah is leaving because she's going to admit that it's her fault. Our angel-like Minah is going to leave the showbiz industry." Doojoon said cried.

"Are you sure?" Naeun asked.

"We saw it with our own two eyes." Minhyuk answered.

"Yah! Our Taemin is in danger too!" Jiwon said.

"We have to protect Taemin!" Krystal said.

"We have to protect Minah!" Doojoon said."Anyways, I think our goals are the same. Ahckle and Tackle helping each other. Deal?" Doojoon said and held out his hand.

"Deal!" Krystal said and they shake hands.

After the deal they planned on how to prevent the pictures from posted.

 

Minho on the other side was sitting alone in the dark practice room. He did not know what to do. He will be leaving the school as well as his one and only love Sulli.

"Please wait until I can appear in the school confidently. Sulli-ah!" Minho muttered and tears escaped his eyes. He just let it flow while thinking about the things that they did together. From the first meeting as Minah to the first date they just had. it was sad for him to leave her but in this way he can prevent his life in danger.

 

Sulli was in school. Classes judt ended. She was near the dorm building calling Minho. After 5 rings no one picked up then she ended the call.

"Jerk! How can he be like this to me?" Sulli muttered. Tears was forming in her eyes but she prevent it from flowing down. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying. The she proceed to the dorm with so much worry and sadness inside her.

 

Not only Sulli is sad also Taemin who is standing on the staircase. He was thinking on what is Minah's purpose in quitting school.

"Minah. Did you leave because I said that my feelings are slightly changing? But you didn't have to quit. I'm a guy who can control girls? Miahne Minah!" Taemin cried his feelings out. 

 

At the cafe near the school there sitted Reporter Kim who is very happy. The news for him was a great one it will be a blast so he can earn much money if he sell it out. He smiled looking at the pictures he had taken. He laugh thinking that he'll become rich after selling the story. But his laugh faded away when he saw 6 students going to his direction. He look at them and hecan see familiar faces.

"Who are you guys?" Reporter Kim asked nervously.

"You just took a picture of our legs, Are you a ert?" Krystal said.

"A ert? Me?" Reporter Kim said. The people in the cafe are now staring at them. 

"What are you talking about?" reporter Kim asked trying to hide his nervousness.

"Ajussi! There's an evidence in that camera your holding!" Jiwon said and grab the camera from his hands. Jiwon passed it to Kwanghee.

"Gosh! Really! Just give it to me!" Reporter Kim said. But Jiwon blocked him.

"Ajussi be nice!" Jiwon said.

"Give it back!" Reporter Kim shouted. But Jiwon as a strong girl continue to block him.

"Give me my camera...." Reporter Kim said pleading.

 They did not give it back and go in the private room they rented inside the cafe. They put the sd card in a laptop.

"It's probably best not to see it, right?" Doojoon asked.

"What would be the use of seeing it? It would be painful to see Taemin and mInah together." Krystal answered.

"Just delete them. All of them." Krystal commanded.

"A pretty girl like you is smart too." Doojoon said.

"You jsu realized that?" Krystal said smiling at him.

"I already knew that before!" Doojoon replied.

"You guys ready, right?" He asked one more time. They all nodded. Then Doojoon did the honor to delete all the pictures from the cam. Which includes the evidence of Minho disguising.

 

Sulli was heading to Minseok's company. when she arrive she saw a short notice pasted outside the door. She tried to open it but it won't. She then decided to go back to the dorm. When she arrives she began to cry. Remembering all the memories they had together. She don't know what to do without him. And th painful part there for her is Minho did not even call or text her.


1 year later....

Sulli and Taemin was standing in the library. It's been a year without Minho in the school. She manage to survive with the help of Yoona. Taemin also moved on from being inlove with Minah. He started courting Sulli for almost 7 months already. but he did not get answer from her. The truth is Sulli is waiting for someone she knew who will come back and be with her. While reading a book Taemin was standing next to her.

"Sulli-ah don't be like that. Let's just start dating." Taemin said.

"You're being annoying. I don't want to be killed by your fans!" Sulli answered."An after listening to your songs I'm not interested wih you anymore." Sulli added with a smile.

"Not interested. You little-!"

 Taemin cut his words and tickled Sulli. Sulli then surrender.

"I was just joking!" Sulli said while laughing but she stopped when she saw the new debut group featured in TV. She then go near to the Tv. She saw Minho was talking. He has debuted a long with his friend and their group is called Shinee. Her laugh turned into a sad face. She then run outside. Taemin was shock byb her reaction and followed her. Sulli stopped on her tracks when she saw students gathered in the building. She tried to get in the crowd. Whe she reach the front she look at the terrace of their building and saw the man she loves who leave her without notice. When Minho saw her he waved at her and go down from the terrace. The girls started to squeal lodly. Minho approach Sulli.

"Minho Oppa." Sulli said.

"Am I too late?" Minho asked thinking that Taemin and Sulli where together.Sulli did not answer.

"Kaja!" Minho said.

"Eudi?" Sulli asked. Minho did not say anything and drag her to the garde where they can talk privately.

"Congratulations! You look good." Sulli said without looking at him.

"Gomawo!" Minho replied.

"You must be busy now since your a celebrity." Sulli said.

"Ofcourse. I'm very busy." Minho said emphasizing every word."I can barely sleep." He added.

"Jinja?" Sulli said and look away. Tears formed in her yes but she prevent it to flow.

"Wae? Are you disappointed?" Minho asked trying to look at her face.

"Aniya! I'm not! What are you talking about?" Sulli said in anger. She look away again afraid that it might fall any minute from now. But before she can prevent it tears flow down her eyes withou her knowing. Minho who is looking at her grabbed her nad hugged her. Sulli cried.

"Miahne! For making you wait too long." Minho said. Sulli smiled at thatbut again her face turned angry. She pulled out.

"What are you doing? Messing with peoples hearts?" Sulli said.

"The loser Minho can't be with you all the time. But as a senior in this school. I will always stand beside you." Minho said. Sulli smiled. He leaned closer nad aimed for her lips. There lips touch and there feelings together can be felt in the kiss. They kiss passionately until they broke gasping for breath. Minho look at her.

"Saranghe Sulli-ah!" Minho said.

"Nado Sranghe Minho Oppa!" He replied and they go for another round of kiss. And they hugged each other...

 

The end..................

 

 

Do you need a sequel? i'am still thinking of the sequels story so just wait and see. These weekend. Thank you for those who relly find time to read the story. Sequel will be my own idea so better watch for it!!! Thank you everyone!

 

""