Chapter 4- Attack by the Tackles

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Seoul Of Performing Arts School

Dorm

7:00 p.m.

Minho was staring at his reflection at the mirror. He did not imagine on how he become like what he is now. He heaved a deep sigh.

"Let's just endure this for a bit. Just until the right time where I can use my trueself." Minho muttered. After staring at the mirror and talking to himself he stretched and was about to go out when Sulli opened the door.

"Can I use the bathroom first. Ummh if your going to shower thenjust take your shower while I'll do my business and get out." Sulli said while holding it in. Minho just look at her with an Are-you-crazy look. Sulli saw his reaction.

"Wae? I mean we're both girls. Is there a problem between us being friends?" Sulli said. "I can't hold it anymore." Sulli said and got in without Minho's permission. Minho on the other hand leaves the bathroom quickly.

"Tch! It's just between the two us anyway. Why is she being so stranger-like?" Sulli muttered looking at the door where Minho got out. Minho on the other hand was sitting on his bed controling his breath.

"Why am I stuck with such a! Argghhh" Minho muttered.

He just shrug it off and lied down on his bed. He felt something. he sat up and look at it. It was Taemins gift. He didn't think twice he threw it away luckily Sulli caught it.

"Yah! Aren't you just too much?! Do you know how Taemin feels while giving this gift? Don't just ignore the persons who love you!" Sulli said while blaring in anger. Minho on the other hand just turn his back from her.

"Are you really throwing this away? Just throw it to me instead." Sulli added. Minho signaled her that she can take it. Sulli took the gift she sat on her bed and opened it. It was the shirt that Taemin wore during his concert. She kept it and go to sleep.

 

Minho's POV

1:30 a.m

I was awakened by a loud snore. I tried to go back to sleep turning my body from left to right but I really can't go back to sleep. I sat up and look at her. I can't believe that a girl like her can snore this loud. I threw a pillow on her face. She didn't even move an inch. I didn't think twice and and sneak out the dorm. I headed to the practice room of my uncles entertainment. When I got there my friends are also there practicing. They stopped when they saw me.

"Minho-ah it's been a long time." Onew hyung said.

"Yeah!" I replied shortly.

"What are you doing here? Going to practice?" He asked.

"Neh."

"Minho-ah don't force yourself on doing this things. You know theres always a right time for everything."

"I know but hyung I can't give up now."

"I did not say give up I said just rest for a while. I heard that you've been practing for days now. And worst is at this hours. Minho-ah if you keep on doing this you will catch a disease."

"But I can't sleep well."

"It's not an excuse. Your just stressed so go now and rest."

"Arra. I will go now."

I don't want to argue with him anymore. That's why I leave the place and go back to the dorm. I have no choice but to endure the loud noise coming from the annoying girl.

End of Minho's POV

Seoul Of Performing Arts School

Cafeteria

Sulli was looking for her bestfriend. She did not know that the Tackles are eyeing her.

"Choi Jinri. I don't like her by just looking at her! Besides that she's using the room with Minah, the girl we hate the most." Krystal said.

"We have to show her and Minah who's the boss!" Jiwon said while devouring her food harshly. Krystal stopped her.

Sulli on the other side found Yoona sitting at one corner. They sat together and Yoona opened the conversation.

"Sulli-ah What's you real identiy?" Yoona asked.

"Me? I'm simply Choi Jinri. Wae?" Sulli answered.

"Are you some rich businessman's daughter? Or the schoolprincipal's daughter?" Yoona asked again.

"What are you talking about?" Sulli asked this time.

"Well you came to this school that doesn't even accept transfer students. And you even got to room with Minah." Yoona said.

"Ahhh so is that why everyone's acting like that?" Sulli said Yoona nodded.

"Aniya! Altough they might feel bitter seeing Choi Jinri from Busan." Sulli said with a smile.

"Maybe? I feel that way when I see you be so plain too." Yoona said while awkwardly smiling.

"Bwohh?! I'm not that bad!" Sulli said.

"But what's wrong with Minah? She ignores everyone and she doesn't even speak." Sulli said as she change the subject.

"Only few heard her voice. I can count them with one hand. She doesn't even talk to the teachers, would she talk to the people like us?" Yoona said. Yoona look naywhere and signaled Sulli to go near her.

"That's a rumor that her voice doesn't match her face at all" Yoona continued.

SULLi's IMAGINATION

"Hello. I'm the mysterious girl Minah. Please take care of me." Minah greeted her in manly voice. Sulli smiled at the tought.

"Minah will show her aegyo to all her uncle fans. Buing-buing, Buing-buing, Buing-buing." Minah said with old womans voice and this time Sulli is now laughing.

END of IMAGINATION

"Hahahahahahaha" Sulli laughed so hard.

"What?" Yoona said.

"That could be possible. That's the only way the world could be fair. Having beautiful face, Having pretty voice. Aish. That would be hateful." Sulli said

"I bet Taemin hasn't heard Minah's voice either." Yoona said.

"Taemin?" Sulli smiled hearing Taemins name.

"Oh Taemin's coming." Yoona said.

"Oh where?" Sulli stand up but an unexpected incident happened. She fell on top of Taemin while Taemin's food flew. All the student was shock seeing the incident.

"Choi Jinri, that...." Krystal said while standing up.

"Yah what is she doing?" Jiwon said while the rice inside spilled everywhere.

"Taemin oppa, eottoke? What can I do? Miahne Jungmal Miahne!" Sulli said still on top of Taemin. She get the food on Taemin's face.

"Gwenchana." Taemin replied with a soft voice.

After the incident in the cafeteria Sulli got out to clean herself. While walking Tackles traped her on the side of the building. Krystal pour a glass of water on her head.

"What are you guys doin?!" Sulli said in anger.

"Wae? Are you mad?!" Naeun said.

"We're mad because of you too! You di that on purpose to get his attention, didn't you?!" Jiwon said.

"Tell us honestly! You're Taemin's sasaeng, aren't you? You even dare to stalk him at school?!" Krystal said.

"Sasaeng? You're his sasaengs! Embarrassing him! His real fans wouldn't do something so childish! If you guys do this again, I'm not going to hold back either!" Sulli said and opened her uniform.

"This girl is really a loser!" Krystal said while ruffling her hair. She was shocked when she saw what Sulli is wearing inside.

"Wait! What is this? Is that Taemin's shirt? This girl seriously?!" Krystal said in anger. They attacked her trying to get the shirt. They did not know that Taemin is standing on the corner while listening to them. Taemin can't take it anymore.

"Won't you guys stop it!" Taemin shouted.

The three girls stopped and walked to the corner they saw Taemin standing there holding his head. Taemin looked at them.

"Tackle! I'm so disappointed in you! Will you stop!" Taemin said in anger.

"It's not like that..." Jiwon said. Taemin look at them and pretended to punch them. They close their eyes waiting for the attack but nothing happened.

"Just wait and see!" Krystal said looking at Sulli who is standing on the corner. They back off and run.

"Did he just save me? Did Taemin save me?" Sulli thought.

"Gwenchana? Finally we can become a couple!" Taemin said.

He walked and opened his uniform also while shouting Minah's name. He is wearing same shirt but it's Minah's picture on it. He was shock to see Sulli not Minah.

"What? Why are you wearing that?" Taemin asked while pointing on Sulli's shirt.

"Well, that...I'm Minah's roommate Choi Sulli. I can explain on how did it happened." Sulli said.

"I know even if you don't tell me. It's not once or twice that Minah has thrown the gifts that I gave." Taemi said and look down.

Sulli did the same. She felt sad for him. Knowing that Minah always throw his presents away.

 

Here's an update! I'm sorry for not updating! I'm busy because prom is coming. I'm busy planning everything. Miahne Jungmal Miahne!