Chapter 13- Sulli told Minho her Past

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

"I heard your really interested in dancing too. Isn't it a good idea? If we don't have time to practice together then we will practice separately on our own. And then we can just match our parts during the evaluation. We can end up with a couple dance together in the evaluation this year. How about it?" Taemin proposed. Minho just nodde at him. He jumped in happiness while Minho walked out.

"Yah! Let's go together Minah!" He shouted as he catch her up.

They were gone in sight.

"I've got you now!" The paparazzi said. He was pretending to be a gardener at school to stalk on Minah. On the other side Onew was calling Minseok. He was in school to get Minho.

Onew: President! We can have barbeque tonight right?

Minseok: No we can't! We will have kimchi fried rice. Wae?

Onew: Ah! I'm so sick of kimchi fried rice!

Minseok: Just get Minho! And call me if the photoshoot has finished. We will have barbeque tonight.

Onew: Neh! I'll give you a call after the photoshoot is over.

*Hang-up*

"Asa! Barbeque! Let's finish this quickly so we can have barbeque!" Onew said while scanning his phone. He look up and saw a familiar figure. He approached the man wearing a gardeners clothes.

"Hey ahjussi!" Onew said. The man hid his face."You've work so hard during such a hot day. Why don't we have a refreshing drink over there?" Onew added.

"No, thank you!" He said in a false voice.

"Eh! Don't be like that! Isn't it nice to have a refreshing drink after working?" Onew continue to persuade him.

"I told you I'm fine!" He replied still in a false voice. Without thinking twice Onew grabbed the ahjussi's hand and put him inside the car.

"Ah why is there a paparazzi in school? Reporter Kim. Your all in any sort of disguises now." Onew said and harshly remove the hat on his head.

"What's wrong with you? I got fired as reporter and I was really hired as a gardener!" He said. Onew ransack his pockets and found a camera.

"I didn't take any pictures." He said raising his hand up like he was arrested by cops.

"It's true!" He added.

"True my !" Onew said.

"It's really true!" He insist. They stopped bickering when Minho opened the door wearing girls uniform.

"Anyeong Minah!" He greated. Minho didn't look at him.

"Your so pretty!" Reporter Kim said. The day ended well. 

In the room...

Minho pretended that he was sleeping. He stand up and look at Sulli's bed. Then he proceeded to the window. He wear his wig and opened the window he was about to jump when she saw Sulli. She was holding the rules in her hand. Minho then jumped off.

"You scared me!" Minho said.

"Rule number five!" Sulli said pointing to the hand written  rules.

"Who are you to stop me?" Minho said.

"You have to be a hundred times careful! You sure are brave! How did you manage to sneak out at night like that? I already feel like my head is going to explode, pretending to not know you're a boy. You want me to pretend that your not breaking the curfew too? I'm dead too if your caught! " Sulli said.

"I won't get caught, so don't worry." Minho said. He was about to walk when Sulli hol his hand to stop him.

"Let go." Minho said.

"You said you'd listen to what I tell you. I'm definitely not letting go!" Sulli said.

"Let go" Minho said in a soft voice.

"Andwae!" Sulli said.

"Let go." Minho said while removing her hands.

"No way!" Sulli said tried to grip tighter. They continued it until....

"Who's there?" The bodyguard of the school shouted. Minho and Sulli sitted. Minho put his finger on Sulli's lips Sulli look at him they were just inches a part. Minho holds her hand and guide her to hide. The bodyguard checked the place with his flashlight but no one was there he continued his patrol.

In the practice room...

Sulli was roaming around.

"Is this were you go at night?" She asked. Minho was doing his warm-up. He stopped at Sulli's question. He then the player and he started dancing. Sulli just observe him. Sulli smiled at the sight. After that they proceeded to the rooftop with drinks.

"It's so nice and refreshing here!" Sulli said.

"But,... What did Taemin said after lunch break?" Sulli added.

"He wanted to do a couple dance for the workshop evaluation. He wanted to make some kind legacy or whatever." Minho replied with a smile. Sulli smiled at his statement.

"Taemin and Minah would make a best couple!" Sulli said smiling.

"I'm thinking of stealing some techniques while dancing with him." Minho said.

"I oppose to it then. Your taking advantage of Taemin's heart" Sulli said while looking at him. Minho faced her.

"Do you like Taebari that much?" Minho asked while facing her."That punk!" Minho added while looking away.

"Don't talk about him like that! For me he's a special person." Sulli said while facing him.

"Special, as if." Minho said and drink his cola.

"I was sick up until last year, so I was in the hospital all the time." Sulli said. Minho nearly choked when he heard her.

"You've heard of leukemia, right? Getting a treatment hurt too much. I was scared, thinking how long will I live. But I like and listen to Taemin's song. I felt like the other healthy kids during those times. Taemin came to the hospital I was in, like a miracle. "

Flashback

After Sulli's performance at the Hospital Taemin signed a picture of him and gave it to her.

"I'll support you keep strong! Let's meet again when your healthy. Here, promise." Taemin held his pinky up. Sulli also did the same and they made a pinky promise.

End of flashback

"Just those words gave meso much strength. Promise to meet again when I'm all cured. I really wanted to keep it." Sulli said. The whole time Minho was looking at her with a sad face.

"You rascal, were you surprise? Don't worry I'm completely fine now." Sulli said."But why do you put so much effort when your dancing?" Sulli added.

"Well.. I want to ba good at it." Minho said looking at her.

"But you don't like it?" Sulli asked.

"Bwoh?" Minho said.

"You didn't look like you enjoyed it. It look like you were fighting with dancing." Sulli said

"Fighting with dancing?" Minho asked.

 

 

So how was it? Hehehe I'm sorry because my update are short. I'm busy preparing for our prom this coming Feb. 14,2014. So just bare with me.

Saranghe!<3