Chapter 24- Minho's Birthday Part 2

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Taemin's Side...

He was sitting on the usual bench where he set a meeting with Minah and Sulli. He was thinking about what happened earlier.

Flashback

"What? You're going to leave without watching the musical?" Taemin asked.

"I forgot today is my friends birthday. She doesn't have anyone to celebrate with so I think I should go." Sulli explained."Miahne." Sulli added feeling sorry for him.

"It's ok. We will watch next time.Your friend must be a very important person." Taemin said with sincerity in his voice.

End of Flashback

"Gosh! Really! What kind of friend is more important than an idol star, Taemin? Is it that swimming pool mystery boy?" Taemin said and scratch his head. He kicked the stone harshly. He didn't know that Minho was passing by. Minho look at her weirdly.

"What is he doing here at this time?" Minho muttered but he only shrug it off and continue to walk.

Sulli's Side...

 Sulli entered the building owned by Minseok. She was at Minseok's entertainment building. She is brinnging two paper bags and a cake for Minho. She tried to look around but it seems that no one is there.

"No one's here. Did his schedule not end yet?" Sulli asked herself. She put the things on the table.

"Ok! I will make him surprise!" Sulli said. She prepared the things needed. First she made a banner, then blew air in the balloon and lastly prepare the party hats and decorations. She go up to the rooftop where they usually hang out at night. Because of her excitement she left her purse lying on the table. After setting up the place she waited for Minho. She lit the candles and waited for him.

Onew entered the office to lock the rooftop. He did not know that someone is there so he locked it up and leave after locking the door.

"Ok! I locked the rooftop so I can go home now!" He said and walked out the building.

Back with Sulli

She was bored waiting for him so she blew air to some balloons because she thought that it was just no enough. After that she look around. 

"I think everything is set. Is he inside partying?" Sulli thought."Should I call him up?" Sulli said to herself she look at the things there she was looking for her phone but unfortunately she did not find it.

"Oh right! My bag!" She said remembering that she left her bag downstairs she walk to the door and try to open it but it's lock.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Sulli shouted while knocking on the door nonstop."Minho!" She called out but no answer."Eottoke? They're not here." Sulli muttered. She did not know that Minho is calling her. Her phone keep on beeping.

Minho was in the dorm calling Sulli. He worried to death. Sulli is not answering her phone and it's late. Minho rose from his bed and peeked on the door there's no sign of Sulli. He began to worry.

"She's not even answering her phone? Where is she?"Minho muttered. Minho sent a text to Yoona asking if she's with Sulli. Yoona replied.

"Molla. I did not talk to Sulli today. Wae? Did something happened?" 

He also text Taemin. Taemin also replied.

"Minha! Sulli left me today. She said it's her friends birthaday." 

Reading Taemin's reply he decided to go to his uncles building. When he arrive he saw a sleeping Sulli. The place was well decorated. He also saw that Sulli ate the cake maybe because of hunger. He sighed deeply and approach the sleeping Sulli.

"Choi Sulli!" Minho said. Sulli koved and rub her eyes she saw Minho standing infront of her.

"Minho!" Sulli said while smiling.

"Pabo-yah! What are you doing here by yourself?" Minho asked.

"I was going to surprise you." Sulli said while getting the party hat on her head.

"Did I say I wanted something like that?" Minho said.

"Whay are you mad?" Sulli asked him.

"Do you know how worried I was? you should've answered your phone or something." Minho nagged.

"I left it downstairs but the door was locked." Sulli answered.

"I thought you were going on a date with Taemin. What are you doing here?" Minho said.

"I don't even know! I like you, so...." Sulli cutted off her sentence."Because your birthday is more important than Taemin." Sulli continue."Miahne. I guess I did too much." Sulli added while scratching her head. Sulli was about to walk out but Minho grabbed her wrist and hug her tightly. Sulli was shocked.

"From now on. If your eyes wandered around Taemin again, your dead!" Minho warned. Sulli smiled at his statement. They go down to the rooftop together. When they got out they stop.

"What is this? You didn't bring any present and you ate the cake by yourself." Minho said.

"I was hungry and I don't know when will the door open. I need to live too." Sulli replied. Minho laugh at her and mess her hair.

"Is there something you want?" Sulli asked.

"Mmmm well...There isn't anything that I want...But there's a place I want to go." Minho said while smiling.

 

Well How was it? Well the next chapter will be there first date. So please keep reading. And to the one's who still read this fic thank you thank you thank you for supporting me! I would like to thank my subscribers naming:

quennie_wallace 
 

taeminie12 
 

sulli29 
 

vyrmag 
 

daramji156 
 

bellisima18 
 

rubymnk 
 

dennypot 
 

samsomneartith 
 

aiyani 

 

xyzjunn 

 

rtwo88 

 

putrizi 
 

daffodil94 
 

Hana06 
 

MsSongEunIn 
 

Jeennz 

ayumisuzuki 
 

fieminho 
 

Elf_Flame 
 

momomimu 
 

sophiamarie1209 
 

mimikonoch 
 

SwagBossG 

lilythinzar 
 

bigshinee 
 

cocopandan 
 

boomaj 
 

MinhoMoy915 
 

minsul123456 
 

luvminho4ever 

Ssuljinri 
 

Boogers_teehee123 
 

Hemlock 
 

sulli4ever 
 

alsghtjffl 
 

Tangerinebabi 

altheajungmontez 
 

minahelf91 
 

minsull_8910 
 

Sedef_Azra 
 

Inlove_With_SHINeeFx
 

shawol_xoxo 
 

bemjerry13