Chapter 19- Jealous? Part 2

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Lobby

Student's are waiting outside the building.

"Choi Sulli will be gone soon. But I wonder... Who was that guy at the pool?" Minhyuk said a bit excited and cofused.

"I don't know who the heck he is, but he won't probably reveal himself. We need to quikly pull away our Minnah from that Choi Sulli." Doojoon said.

"First of all let's think of a solution while drinking Minah water." Kwanghee sugested. Then they went of.

"She even seduces guys? Ahahahaha... In her Loser level." Jiwon said."It's only a matter of time until she gets suspended, right?" She added. Jiwon and Naeun laugh but Krystal seem to be unhappy.

"Game Over!" Naeun said in english they continue to laugh.

"But guys! How can you post that picture without my permission?" Krystal said. They're laugh subsided hearing Krystal's word.

"Why? Wasn't it successful?" Jiwon said and continue to laugh. While they are talking Taemin was running approaching the students.

"It's Taemin! Taemin! Taemin!" Jiwon said seeing him ruuning. Krystal then look at her mirror and prepare herself to face him. Unfortunately Taemin approached Yoona first.

"How did this happened? She's going to be suspended?" Taemin said worriedly.

"She only needs to reveal the guy in the picture...But Sulli is not saying anything. I think she has a reason not revealing who the guy is." Yoona said.

"Isn't it a guy from our school?" Taemin asked again.

"Since no one is confessing... I think so. Why did someone took advantage to take a picture?" Yoona said getting more worried. Taemin did not answered and look at the three girls on his far side.

"Was it you guys?" Taemin asked Jiwon and Naeun bowed their heads while Krystal was looking at the two."I don't know about, but this time you went too far!" Taemin said blaring in anger.

"Uhhmm wh-why is the weather so cold?" Jiwon said nt looking at Taemin. Taemin looked away. While Taemin was thinking about a solution Minho, Minseok and Onew also arrive at the venue. Onew stopped at the parking lot. Minho then go down the car followed by Minseok.

"Minho let's go together!" Minseok shouted catching up with the panic Minho.

 

Sulli's Side

Sulli was waiting in the waiting area. She sitted there nervously. She saw Ms. Park and Mr. Lee coming she stood up immidiately.

"This problem will be solve by the school rules. I don't think you can be able to escape suspension... Is that ok to you?" Ms. Park said.

"Suspension?" Sulli asked shocked.

"You still don't want to tell us?" Ms. Park asked one more time.

"Choi Sulli, I'll ask one more time. Who is that male student?" Mr. Lee said. Sulli breath in deeply and closed her eyes.

"It's me!" Sulli's eyes open and was shock to see Taemin. Ms. Park and Mr. Lee turned to his direction. He was with Krystal.

"I'm sorry I was late because of my schedule." Taemin said.

"It was you. Taemin?" Ms. Park asked while crossing her arms.

"Neh. Since I told you not to tell anyone because I don't want a scandal to erupt, you really weren't saying anything?" Taemin said looking at Sulli who is really nervous.

"Is that true?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Lst night, I was walking outside when I saw a deer. I couldn't look away on it's eyes so when I looked at it's leg , I saw blood flowing down. So I took it into my arms and ran to the hospital like a crazy person. On my way back home after rescuing the injured deer, I heard someone calling out for help so I went over. It was her she fellinto the pool. She looked so called so I hugged her. Someone must've taken a picture of it. I'm not even someone from 911. Saving a deer and even Sulli . Aren't I saving too many lives? Gosh really!" Taemin explained the whole thing without any mistakes.

"It didn't look like you in the picture." Ms. Park said.

"Ani, it was him! I was there!" Krystal said. Sulli's eyes widened."Don't you know I follow Taemin wherever he goes?I followed him and saw him rescuig Sulli." She added.

"Since we know who the guy is an we have a witness, everything is solved! Isn't that right?"  Mr. Lee said happily.

"T-Then you should've said that it was him before!" Ms. Park said convinced. Sulli laugh awkwardly. She look at Taemin and Taemin also did the same. Taemin winked at her Sulli smiled widely. After that they go out. Minho arrived with his uncle. Taemin and Sulli followed by Krystal are also heading outside. Taemin saw him and approached him.

"Minah. You came because you were worried about Sulli too, right?" Taemin asked. Minho only nodded."Ayy don't worry! I have rescued her!" Minho looked up at his staement."I told them that the guy was me." Taemin said. Minho look at Sulli. Sulli noded at him. Then he walked out.

"That's good... Everything's set. Gomawo Taemin!" Minseok said and followed Minho. Sulli looked at the descending figure of Minho with a sad face. Taemin looked confused.

"Is Minah mad? Is she jealous because she thinks that I really saved Sulli? Ahh Jinja." Taemin asked himself while smiling.

"Gomawo!" Sulli said to Krystal.

"Don't misunderstand. I didn't help you because I like you. I just did it because I've been living with lot's of debts. I'm going to be bothering you again so make sure you're ready." Krystal said.

"Arrasso!" Sulli said."I'm really thankful for today. I'll see you guys later!" Sulli said and run after Minho.

"Bwohyah! She just leave after thanking me once? I appeared like a cool prince.Shouldn't she be crying and going wild?" Taemin said.

"Taemin Oppa. I did really well today, right?" Krystal said as she clung to Taemin. Taemin shove her off and walked out feeling angry.

 

 

Here's the part 2! Hope you like it! Minho is jealous! Omo....... Stay tuned and wait for the next chapter to be out!

                                                                                          -Blackheartprincess;)

Note: My Co-author Blackcutie will update with none colored author note in the end. If you see a colored author note in the end of every chapter It is I Blackheartprincess. I would like to thank all of you for your support and continue to read the story. After Finishing this story I'm gointo start my new fic. hope you support it also.

Here's the link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/663339/love-that-lasted-starstruck-sequel-chanlli-fxband-shinee-minsul-sesul