Chapter 20- Finding Minho

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

"Is Minah mad? Is she jealous because she thinks that I really saved Sulli? Ahh Jinja." Taemin asked himself while smiling.

"Gomawo!" Sulli said to Krystal.

"Don't misunderstand. I didn't help you because I like you. I just did it because I've been living with lot's of debts. I'm going to be bothering you again so make sure you're ready." Krystal said.

"Arrasso!" Sulli said."I'm really thankful for today. I'll see you guys later!" Sulli said and run after Minho.

"Bwohyah! She just leave after thanking me once? I appeared like a cool prince.Shouldn't she be crying and going wild?" Taemin said.

"Taemin Oppa. I did really well today, right?" Krystal said as she clung to Taemin. Taemin shove her off and walked out feeling angry.

Sulli was running to catch up with Minho but she was too late the van was fast. She just stopped and catch her breath she was a little bit disappointed.

"I have to go tell him that I'm ok." Sulli muttered while catching her breath she just watch the van go and she started to walk back to the lobby still catching her breath. Sulli did not know that the ahckles we're watching her.

"The guy at the pool was Taebari? Why would he help Choi Jinri?" Doojoon asked while sipping his juice.

"That's right! How can he?...With Choi Jinri?" Minhyuk said and pretend to vomit. The two followed him.

"Yah! Kaja!" Doojoon said and sip his juice again. The three then walk back to the lobby. Mr. KIm the reporter is there listening he is again pretending to be a janitor. Once the three we're gone he stop cleaning. He wondered to himself. It was already night but Reporter Kim is still in the parking lot doing something inside his car. He look at the picture of Sulli and Minho.

"This is supposed to be Taemin?" He said and look at his loptop. He was confuse because the guy in the pic is not really Taemin. He goes out of his car and think.

"The person I saw wasn't Taemin. I know for sure that I went to the swimming pool because I followed Minah. Where did she go? Taemin and Minah are at the pool together..." He muttered while connecting all the situation."But who's the other girl in the picture?" He said as he reme,ber the girl in the picture which happened to be Sulli."Ahh this is so frustating! There something fishy...I have to find my camera first." 

 

Seoul Of Performing Arts School

Dorm 

8:00 in the evening...

Sulli just arrive from the workshop. When she enter the room she did not saw Minho sleeping. It's already late. She put her bag in the study table. She look at the bed.

"Where did he go?" Sulli asked herself. She was worried for him. She just opened her bag pull out her phone which is damage because of the incident."I have to get my phone fixed." She said while looking at her damage phone. She heaved a deep sigh.

12:10 in the morning.

Minho is still not there. Sulli was turning in her bed she cannot sleep because she is real worried for Minho. She remembered what happened last night when Minho hugged her when she was crying. She also remembered when Taemin told Minho that he save her. Minho's eyes is filled with sadness. So Sulli decided to sit on her bed. She took her jacket and jumped off the window. She then go directly to Minho's uncle's entertainment. She goes up in the rooftop where they talked. She opened the door and sneeked. She found Minho sitting on the bench with no expression in his face. Sulli then heave a sigh of relieve, then she approach him.

"Well. Arent you doing well?" Sulli said in sarcasm."If you are not in the dorm then I know that you are practicing." She added. Minho is not speaking. Sulli look at him."Are you... Not coming in because you feel sorry?" Sulli said. Minho did not answered but bowed his head down. "Huh? I guess I'm right!" She said. Minho still did not answer. Sulli's expression changed."Gwenchana! Everythings ok thanks to Taemin and Krystal." Sulli said. This time Minho answered.

"What if they did not help?" Minho asked."You were planning on not doing anything about it?" Minho added.

"W-well. I was planning on telling the truth if no one helped. For real!" Sulli said with a serious voice.

"Why didn't you just reveal anything?" MInho asked again. He look away. "I'm such a loser." He said.

"Aniya. Even with the rrisk of getting caught, the one who saved me at the pool was you. Not Minah but Minho." Sulli said while smiling.

"You atleast know my name?" Minho said looking back at her.

"Huh? Was it Minho? Am I wrong? Was it Jinoh?" Sulli said. Minho chuckled. Sulli look at him and smiled.

"I guess the reason why you didn't come in was because you we're emabarassed not sorry." Sulli said while smiling widely."Your more sensitive than I thought you'd be." Sulli said. Minho look at her.

"Bwohh? Sensitive?" Minho said.

"Whatever. I'm feeling down a little today. Why don't you teach me how to dance?" Sulli suggested. They go in the practice room Minho the music he let Sulli dance freely. Sulli dance without following any actions or cheoro. Minho look at her with disgust. For MInho Sulli look like an idiot. Minho turned off the music. Sulli stopped dancing and look at them.

"Yah! Do it correctly." Minho said."Watch!" Minho said and teach her."Do steps like this." Minho said while demonstrating the steps.

"Ayy! Who cares? The enrgy is important!" Sulli said.

"Do you think anyone can dance just by shaking they're body? There are rules and messages." Minho argued.

"Is it fun to dance "correctly" like solving math problems? If it's fun, the results don't really matter. Don't fight with dancing just play with it instead." Sulli said."Turn on the music again." Sulli commanded. Sulli dance again. "Hurry up and try it." Sulli said while dancing. She pulled Minho. Minho smiled at her and tried to dance freely too. The two enjoyed they're time together. After an hour the two headed back to the dorm.

 

 

 

Hey hey hey! Here's an update! I guess we're near the end! So please continue to support the story! Saranghe! Thank you also for the new subbies whom I did not mention.