Chapter 26- Secret Discovered

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After taking Sulli to the bus stop Minho then proceede to the company. He entered the practice room where he will be evaluated. When he enter his friends are there. They're going to observe him also. Minseok and Onew was also there. Then he get ready. After a minute they started the music started to play and Minho started to dance. He dance remembering Sulli's words "not to fight with dancing enjoy it instead" he sing along with the music.

"Oh didn't he improve?" Taemin said while observing him.

"He's really good." Jonghyun said.

"He dances well unlike the past few months." Key said.

While the judges also talked while looking at him.

"He's really good!" The first judge said. The second judge nodded and write something on his eavaluation form. On the other side of the room was Onew and Miseok.

"Wow! Minho really improve. i think he can debut now. But didn't you think he change a lot these days?" Onew said while eating his candy. Minseok just smiled and concentrate at Minho. After the evaluation Minho, Onew and Minseok was left in the company. Minho and Onew was drinking there drinks.

"Starting from today, Minah will be gone." Minseok said. Onew and Minho choked and look at him.

"Bwohh?!" Minho said shocked.

"Why are you so surprised? You're going forward now." Minseok said and smiled."Firstly, we need to finish the needed schedules. Then we can stop promoting Minah." Minseok added. MInho smiled.

"But we have so many available schedules for Minah." Onew said.

"Yah! Then he'll have to live as a girl for the rest of his life. Don't you see his hormones changing? You've done enough. I should've made you comfortable. I'm sorry." Minseok said.

"Will this be ok?" Minho asked.

"Will this be ok?" Minseok repeated his question."Ofcourse it's ok, why are you worrying?" Minseok sadi. "And about school. You'll be entering as Minho, so I'll try to figure something out. Won't that be comfortable to you meeting with Sulli?" Minseok asked.

"Uncle..." was Minho's last word.

At the parking lot was Reporter Kim. He was eating a sandwhich and scribbling on his laptop.

"Where did Minah who is in the batroom disappear to? She always disappear." He said.

"Wait a minute." He muttered while looking at the picture of Minah going to the bathroom. He then look at the next picture who is Minho transformed into a boy.

"This guys hat and shoes are the same with Minah's. This guy..." He muttered but was cutted of when he remembered the guy in the pool who help Sulli. He also remember when he heard Minho talked during his birthday. He also remember when he bumped into Minho when he was getting his cameras then he gasped realizing something.

Next Day....

Reporter Kim came to Minseok's office. Minseok was looking something on the phone. Reporter kim was fidgeting on his seat showing that his not comfortable with the situation. He tapped his fingers on Minseok's table while Minseok is busy looking at the phone. Minseok fake cough.

"I was trying to reveal a Taemin- Minah scandal, but I never thought that I could discover such spectacular news." Reporter Kim said while laughing.

"So? What do you want to do with this?" Minseok asked.

"Do you do business once in a while? Should I go and reveal this to the press right now?" He said sarcastically. Minseok grabbed his collar.

"You Punk! You promise not to wonder around here again." Minseok said flaming in anger.

"At first I wasn't sure... but I guess it's official since you're so defensive with this issue." Reporter Kim said and get Minseok's hand away."You shouldn't be like this right now." He added.

"What do you want?" Minseok asked he's nervous.

"Our conversation is actually working this time." Reporter Kim said. He didn't finish his speech because Minho opened the door calling his Uncle. Minseok and Reporter Kim look at his direction. Minho was about to go when he heard Reporter Kim said.

"Where are you going, Minah?" Reporter Kim said emphasizing the name. Minho look at him shocked. 

After the talk with Reporter Kim Minho, Onew, and Minseok gather in the office.

"From now on, all protion are paused." Minseok said. Minho look at him."For right now, it's good to leave school right too." Minseok added.

"Is there a need for that too?" Onew asked worriedly.

"Let's solve this issue quietly and finish it off. We were planning on doing it anyways." Minseok said.

"That guy, it's all his fault." Onew said. "How are you planning on preparing the money?" Onew asked.

"I'll figure it out somehow." Minseok said.

"Everything sounds good..." Minho said."But can I meet Sulli?" He asked his uncle.

"That guy's plannng to reveal your true identity. Don't you think it'll be uncomfortable for Sulli if we bring her into this?" Minseok asked. Minho the shook his head in disappointment. He was sad because he can't meet Sulli anymore.

 

At the school...

Sulli was sitting inside the noisy classroom all the students where throwing paper at each other. While the tackles are checking there phones. 

"Yah! There's a big news!" Krystal shouted. All of them stopped and look at her.

"Wae?" Naeun asked.

"Minah is quitting!" Krystal said. Sulli was shock to haer the news not only her but the other students who is also there.

"It's true! Did you know?" Yoona siad. Sulli shook her head.

"This doesn't make sense. How can Minah....? Without telling us~" Minhyuk said and cried. Doojoon then slapped his head.

"Tell me this is a dream! Tell me that this doesn't hurt!" He said while slapping Minhyuks head. The three where emotional when Ms. Park entered the classroom.

"Quiet!" She said."You guys must be surprised by the news about Minah, but her company's president said that it's true." Ms. Park said. Sulli's eyes widen in shock.

"And... due to personal issues Minah has decided to leave the school." Ms. Kim blurted. The ahckles gasped in shock.

"This doesn't make sense." Sulli muttered while tears flow down from her eyes. In just one blink minho will be away from her. She will never see him anymore. All she can think is there memories together.

 

After school Doojoon, Minhyuk and Kwanghee decided to go to Minah's company. When they saw Onew the directly kneel on their feet.

"Please tell us. What happened to our angel-like Minah?" Doojoon said while crying.

"We can't live without Minah in our lives! Plese give us a reason. Please~" Minhyuk said also crying. Onew shook his head in disappointment.

"Look at you guys. Why are you being like this? I can't tell you anything." Onew said. They we're in that position when reporter Kim opened the door. They all look at him.

"Mr. Choi is here right?" He asked and come in."Is he making money?Why haven't I've been contacted? Wae?" He asked. Then he look at the three boys."This kids are kneeling." He muttered and opened Minseok's office then he enterd the office closing the door behind him.

"WoW! That Paparazzi jerk!" Onew said while grabbing his hair in frustrations."I can't even do anything about this!" Onew said while letting his frustrations out."Anyway, aren't you guys going home?" He asked the three kneeling guys."GO HOME!" Onew siad and leave them their.

"Paparazzi?" Minhyuk asked Doojoon.

"Wait.." Doojoon said while thinking."That guy I've seen him somewhere." Doojoon said. Then he remembered the time when they were stalking Minho and Taejun talking in the bench.

"That's right!" Doojoon said realizing something.

 

 

Ok heres an Update! Well where near the end guys! To all those who support me from the very start thank you 1000x! Especially for my subbies and votes! Thanks very much.

quennie_wallace 
 

taeminie12 
 

sulli29 
 

vyrmag 
 

daramji156 
 

bellisima18 
 

rubymnk 
 

dennypot 
 

samsomneartith 
 

aiyani 

 

xyzjunn 

 

rtwo88 

 

putrizi 
 

daffodil94 
 

Hana06 
 

MsSongEunIn 
 

Jeennz 

ayumisuzuki 
 

fieminho 
 

Elf_Flame 
 

momomimu 
 

sophiamarie1209 
 

mimikonoch 
 

SwagBossG 

lilythinzar 
 

bigshinee 
 

cocopandan 
 

boomaj 
 

MinhoMoy915 
 

minsul123456 
 

luvminho4ever 

Ssuljinri 
 

Boogers_teehee123 
 

Hemlock 
 

sulli4ever 
 

alsghtjffl 
 

Tangerinebabi 

altheajungmontez 
 

minahelf91 
 

minsull_8910 
 

Sedef_Azra 
 

Inlove_With_SHINeeFx
 

shawol_xoxo 
 

bemjerry13