Chapter 25- First Date

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

The next day Minho stop by his uncles company to change he change his clothes for his date with Sulli. He entered the girls Comfort room. He did not know that reporter Kim is stalking him. He took pictures of Minho.

"I will reveal you Minah!" Reporter Kim said as he took a lot of shots. 

Minho entered the comfort room. The go out after 5 minutes. Luckily Reporter Kim did not notice him get out. He then headed to the place where he told Sulli to meet him. When he arrive Sulii was there wearing a dress and highheeled shoes. He then put a cute head band on her head. Sulli turned around and smiled when she saw Minho.

"What's this?" Sulli ask.

"it's our first date. I want it to be special. Kaja!" Minho said while pulling her inside the building.

They are in the teddy museum. Sulli enjoyed looking at the bears. There is a mascot inside Sulli played with it happily. Minho look at her he look at the mascot and palyfully punch it's head Sulli look at him.

"Whay did you do that?" Sulli asked while walking away.

"I'm jealous!" Minho said. Sulli laugh at him.

Their next destination is Sea World. They look around. Looking at the wonderful view of different species. Minho guided Sulli all the way. After that they ate at the rstaurant and their last destination is at the Locks of Love in Namsan tower. They put they're padlocks together and threw the key in the river. After that Minho then accompanied Sulli in the bus stop.

"Today was so fun! And the bear ajhussi is really scary! And looking at the differnt species and sea world was also great! Thanks for your time Minho Oppa!" Sulli said.

"Why does a girl talk to much? You've been talking all day. Your not even a sparro." Minho said in serious tone. Sulli look at him.

"Bwohh?!" Sulli said.

"It's a joke. Uhmm After the dance evaluation tonight I think I'm just sleeping in the office." Minho said.

"Is it ok if you didn't practice and played instead?" Sulli ask.

"Practice isn't something you do for a short time, you do it everyday." Minho said. Sulli lagh at him.

"Well do well on your evaluation! Don't fight with the dance just enjoy it." Sulli remended.

"Arra! I will go now it's getting late." Minho said.

"Bye! Gomawo for today!" Sulli said and kissed his cheeks. She rode the bus and wave at Minho.

This is the place where Minho and Sulli go.

Teddy Bear Museum

    

Sea World Korea

  

   

Locks Of Love In Namsan

   

 

 

I'm Sorry just a short update! So how was the first date?