Chapter 23- Minho's Birthday Part 1

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Taemin smiled and look up he saw Minah standing in the balcony of the building.

"Huh? Minah!" Taemin said still looking up. Minho look at him and directly walk out. Taemin look at Sulli again.

"This is why it's tiring to be popular. I'll text you later!" Taemin said and walked out calling Minah.

 

At the dorm

7:30 in the evening

 Sulli was standing infront of the bathroom door. She is knocking non stop.

"Yah! You've been in there for so long! Pali! I need to wash up too!" Sulli shouted. Minho did not answer her."By the way, who do you think you are to touch my phone without permission? Who are to reply to Taemin's texts?" Still no answer."Yah! You're not coming out on pupose are you? Open the door! Open the door!" Sulli said while knocking non-stop. Minho opened the door Sulli was shock because they're face are just inches apart. They nearly kiss.

"Yah why did you open the door so suddenly?" Sulli said while turning back.

"You told me to open it." Minho answered.

"So... Oh right, I need to wash up." Sulli said while scratching her head.

"Why don't you put on a face pack too, for your date with Taemin tomorrow?" Minho said.

"What do you mean by DATE? We're just friend going to watch a musical together." Sulli said emphasizing the word date.She was looking at Minho directly in the eyes.

"Are clueless or oblivious?" Minho asked returning the eye contact.

"Bwohh?" Sulli asked confused still looking at him in the eyes..

"Geez. Taemin's ideal type aren't so great. Does he like strong personalities?" Minho said still looking at her eyes. Sulli look away.

"Mind your own business. I'm going to steal Taemin's heart" Sulli said. MInho's expression change.

"Call me after you finish watching the musical tomorrow." Minho said.

"Why should I? I will never do that. I'm going to have so much fun with Taemin tomorrow." Sulli said and walk inside the bathroom. Sulli closed the door. Minho frowned and walk to his bed with a sad expression plastered on his face.

Next Day....

Sulli was walking out the school to meet with Taemin. She is wearing a dress. She saw Onew was cleaning the van in the corner. She approach him.

"Anyeonghaeseyo!" Sulli greeted with a bow.

"Oh. Aren't you Minah's roommate? Is not Minah coming out? It's almost time for the photoshoot." Onew said.

"He'll probably go out soon. I'm going now." Sulli said and begin to walk.

"You're going to come tonight, right?" Onew asked. Sulli stop on her tracks.

"To where?" Sulli asked confused.

"Where else? To Minho's birthday party! Minho didn't tell you?" Onew asked.

"Today is Minho's birthday?" Sulli asked.

After the meeting with Onew and after knowing that it is Minho's birthday. Sulli walked like  a zombie remembering their conversation last night.

Flashback

"Call me after you finish watching the musical tomorrow." Minho said.

"Why should I? I will never do that. I'm going to have so much fun with Taemin tomorrow." Sulli said and walk inside the bathroom.

End of Flashback

She punch her head lightly and continue to walk.

"Sulli-ah"

 She look at in front of her and saw Taemin leaning on a post. He get his sunglass dramatically and wave at her.

 

Minho's side....

They just arrive at the school.The photoshoot just finish. Minho go out the van first.

"You should have a birthday party. I even bought a cake for you and put it in the office." Minseok said. Minho stopped.

"Is a birthday so special? I'm so tired so. I'll rest." Minho said.

"This punk. You don't know to have fun. Won't your roommate come?" Minseok said.

"Why would she come? She doesn't even know that it's my birthday." Minho said.

"But I told her earlier, that there will be a birthday party at the office." Onew said.

"You told her?" Minho asked shocked."She won't come..I'm going now." Minho said and continue to walk.

"If you change your mind just call me." Minseok said."Organize the office and you can go home." Minseok said to Onew. Onew bowed and get in the van. They passed by an old man in the sidewalk. Once the van was gone the old man stand straight directly. It was Reporter Kim.

"It was Minah who talk just now, right? But why is her voice like that?" He asked himself. "Did I hear it wrong? I'm pretty sure that was a male voice." He wondered.

 

Taemin's Side...

He was sitting on the usual bench where he set a meeting with Minah and Sulli. He was thinking about what happened earlier.

Flashback

"What? You're going to leave without watching the musical?" Taemin asked.

"I forgot today is my friends birthday. She doesn't have anyone to celebrate with so I think I should go." Sulli explained."Miahne." Sulli added feeling sorry for him.

"It's ok. We will watch next time.Your friend must be a very important person." Taemin said with sincerity in his voice.

End of Flashback

"Gosh! Really! What kind of friend is more important than an idol star, Taemin? Is it that swimming pool mystery boy?"