Chapter 3- Where It All Started

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Minah is having a photoshoot. She is a CF queen. She's pretty but others are wondering why she don't talk but for boys it's not a total turn off. She poses different positions and the directors are satisfied. On the corner stands Onew and Minseok. They were amaze by Minah's beauty. little did they know that the paparazzi has crept inside the site.

"I've got you now Minah!" He muttered.

Minseok and Onew was enjoying the scene they did not imagine that there plan was that great. 

"President, Minho has completly become Minah." Onew said Amazed.

 "What did I tell you, I have an accurate for seeing people." Minseok said while smiling. He remembered on how he persuade Minho to do this.

 

*Flashback*

1 Year Ago

Minho was in the practice room. He is practicing his dance for his audition. He dance gracefully not satisfied he threw himself on the floor. He punched the floor out of frustation, he catch her breath. Suddenly a towel landed on his face. He get the towel harshly and look up to see who threw it. He saw two smiling figures. It was Minseok and Onew they showed him the plastic bag they bought. It was chicken. They sat on the floor to eat when Minseok started to talk.

"Keep strong punk, It's not once but twice that you've been dropped in auditions. Even if I didn't have a debt, I would help you debut with my money. What's the reason that you kept on dropping?" Minseok said.

"These days those Beast Idols are trend, He's too pretty that's why he doesn't fit the concept." Onew said.

"Those are just excuses. I'm lacking in skill." Minho said.

"That's true! You are quite below the standard. Even if you keep on persisting, you can't even dream on entering Seoul of Performing Art School with those skill." Onew said while shaking his head.

Minho heaved a deep sigh. Minseok was worried on his reaction. minseok stuffed another chicken in Onew's mouth to keep him quiet.

*Ring*

Minseok took his phone and answered it.

"What's up?" Minseok said on the other line

"Bwohh? Yuri ran away?" Minseok said in a shock expression.

"We have a photoshoot to do, what can we do now?" Minseok added.

"Hurry up and find her!" Minseok blared in anger listening to the other line and hang it up.

"Yuri ran away again? Ahh probably she won't show up for a few days." Onew said in frustration.

"We already recieved the present and everything. what can we do now? Do we have any available replacement?" Minseok ask Onew.

"Ani! Yuri is our prettiest artist in our company. You're the one that's famous for not choosing trainee's based on looks. But there's one person!" Onew said.

"Who?" Minseok asked.

"Minho" Onew said while smiling widely.

"Are you actually kidding right now?" Minseok said.

They look at monho intently. They look at each other and look at him again. minho who is busy eating stopped and look at them.

"Wae?" Minho said.

They dragged him to the make up room and instructed the make up artist to make her a girl. After the make over they were shock. Minho as a girl? Perfect transformation.

             

        From These                                                To These

"This is great! Thanks for your Hard work, Stylist Joo! Make sure you keep this a secret." Minseok said.

The stylist the go home after the make over. Minseok examined Minho's face.

"Our Minah is so beautiful!" Minseok said.

"I told you I'm not doing this again." Minho said.

"Then what can we do? The photographers only ask you after Yuri run away the other week. Just one more alright?" Minseok said.

While talking Onew came in running.

"President!" He called Minseok.

"Things have explode! We have a million phonecalls coming in!" Onew said catching his breath.

"Is it the debt collectors?" Minseok asked.

"Ani! We have calls for magazines and commercials. The offers are coming in so fast." Onew said while smiling.

"Jungmal? Have we exploded to the scene?" Minseok asked.

"Bang!! Finally?" Onew said in excitement.

"Finally!" Minseok said.

End of Flashback

 

"Okay, Good job, everyone!" The photographer said as the photoshoot ended.

Minho bowed to them as a sign of respect. 

"Good Job!" Minseok said while clapping his hand they also bow as a sign of respect to everyone.

"Get him out there immidiately before anyone tries to talk to him." Minseok instructed Onew.

"Excuse us! Excuse us!" Onew said while pulling Minho with him.

Onew brought Minho in the make up room. Minseok saw the paparazzi taking pictures of minah. Minseok go in front of the camera.

"Oh my god!" The paparazzi said in shock as he stumble in his place.

"I told you not to follow Minah around!" Minseok said.

"President! Let's make a living together! I'll write a good article about Minah!" He convinced.

"How many times has it been already? I'm not going to hold back again!" Minseok said while taking the camera out his hand. 

"I'll return your camera once I've checked it out." Minseok said while walking away.

"You have to return it along the camera you took last time!" The paparazzi said.

"He knows how to look for camera! But did he think I've give up there? I'll reveal Minah little by little!" He muttered.

 

 

Here's another update for you guys!!! Stay tuned!!

 Kamsamida Chingus!! Saranghe!!