Chapter 1- Hello Seoul

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

Sulli's POV

      I was on the stage with Taemin. He si singing while I am dancing with him. We dance gracefully and heard the fans cheered. The performance was about to end. When the performance ended we pose together as a sign that the performance has ended. The fans cheered after the performance. Taemin looked at me in the eyes while I also did the same. His face is getting closer I close my eyes and pouted my lips ready to receive the kiss. But........

 

Hey Student! Student wake up now where here! the ajussi said.

 

I open my eyes and saw the ajussi infront of me. I bowed at him and get my luggage and walk out. I was a bit disappointed because it was all just a dream. i was about to go out the bus but the TV caught my attention. It was an advertisement of Taemin watched it first and mindlessly I uttered this words:

"Wait for me Taemin Oppa!"

When I go down I walked around and saw 5 boys who are dancing on the center of the park. People gathered around them I also take a peek i was amazed.

Wow their great!! i muttered myself while walking again. My phone ring.

Peach By IU

Jakku nuni gane hayan geu eolgure
Jillijido anha neon wae

Seuljjeok useojul ttaen na jeongmal michigenne
Eojjeom geuri yeppeo babe

Mworalkka i gibun
Neol bomyeon maeumi jeoryeoone ppeogeunhage

O eotteon daneoro neol seolmyeonghal su isseulkka
Ama i sesang mallon mojara

I look at the caller I.D it was my mom. I answered it.

Conversation Between me and my mom:

Me: Yoboseyo Umma!

Mom: Jinri-ahdid you get there safe?

Me: Neh! Don't worry to much umma.

Mom: Be careful ok! And always remember to call me.

Me: Ok! Bye now umma!

Mom: Bye!

*Hang up*

After that I continue to walk. 

*END OF SULLI'S POV*

 

*2 Hours Later*

 Seoul of Performing Art School

             Sulli was amaze seeing her school. It was bigger than her old school there in Busan.

Here's a picture of Seoul of Performing Art School:

  

Sulli in her uniform:

 

 

She was about to walk when three girls approach her. They look at her like she was a criminal. They eyed her when they are close to her they stop and eyed her from head to toe.

"Yah are messing with us!" The girl on the right said.

"Bwohh?" Sulli replied innocently.

"Don't you know who we are!" The girl on the left shouted.

"A-ani" Sulli replied while shaking her head.

"Then girls let's introduce ourselves!" The girl in the center said.

"Krystal" The girl in the center said.

"Jiwon" The girl in the left said.

"Naeun" The girl in the right said.

"And we are the TACKLE!" They shouted in unison.

"Tackle?" Sulli said and furrowed her brows.

"Aishh jinja! Tackle! Tackle! You don't know that!" Jiwon shouted.

"Ahh avid fans of Taemin." Sulli said remembering Taemins fanclub.

"Neh! Now walk off!" Krystal said.

Sulli walked off and proceeded to the office and saw her teacher.

"Ms. Choi kaja!" Ms. Park said.

"Neh" I replied with a smile.

They are now infront of the classroom.

"Ms. Choi please stay here for a while I will just give a signal if you need to come in." Ms. Park instructed.

"Neh!" Sulli smiled at her.

Ms. Park got in and was greeted by her students.

"Ok class I have something to anounce!" Ms. Park started. "You have a new classmate starting from today. You must treat her well." She added.

Ms. Park signaled Sulli to go in. Sulli got in looking down because she was shy.

"Introduce yourself." Ms. Park said while smiling at her.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Choi Jinri imnida! Just call me Sulli instead. Please take care of me!" Sulli said smiling warmly.

"Jinri it sounds like an old maid name!" One of her classmate shouted.

Her classmate laugh. Taemin was there in the corner sitting sleeping while listening to music. He was awaken by the loud laugh of his classmates. 

"Yah your so loud!" Taemin shouted.

They all look at him but he did not mind them. Sulli smiled on his cute action.

"Ok class I will leave you now!" Ms. Park anounce.

Ms. Park leave her class. The students stand up and say goodbye. Sulli proceeded to her seat. She was one seat apart with Taemins. She smiled at the fact that she was close to him. The tackle saw her action they glared at her but Sulli didn't mind them.

Then...

"Minah is here!!!" One student shouted.

 All eyes where on the door waiting for Minah's arrival. She entered the door. The boys squeled when they saw her. She was like a goddess. She is a popular CF queen thats why she's popular.

This is Minah:

Sulli look at her while she proceeded to her seat. Minah was seated next to Sulli. Sulli look at her from head to foot. Then an unexpected thing happened.

Taemin brought out a box and approach Minah.

"Hi Minah! How are you today feeling well!" Taemin said.

She just nodded. Well everyone of them was wondering why Minah would not speak. She will just nod or shake her head in reply.

"Minah this is for you." Taemin said while handing the gift to her.

Minah accepted it. Taemin squeled in happiness and go back to his seat. Sulli was a bit shock. She felt jealous inside. Sulli look at Minah like she was going to eat her but after seconds she just shrugged and go back to her business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Chingus!!!!!! Here's the first Chapter. I don't know if I can update tomorrow. But I will make sure that I can. Thanks for the Subbies, Comments, and Upvote.

I would like to thank the ff. for Subscribing, Upvoting an positive comments:

missDasha

taeminie 12

Sulli29

kimipuys