Chapter 16- Krystal's Disaster

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After sending Taemin to the hospital the Sulli then prepared for her performance. It was already 7:30 in the evening. Minho and Onew we're still travelling going to the venue of the workshop. Minho was always looking at his phone he was already late.

"Hyung, can't you go faster? I'm late!" He said.

"Let's just have a bowl of udon at the rest shop! I'm going to die of hunger!" Onew replied. (A/N:Udon (饂飩?, usually written as うどん) is a type of thick wheat flour noodle of Japanese cuisine.)

"There's no time for that!" Minho said as he protest.

 

On the other side Ms. Park is now at the workshop telling the students to get ready.

"Now in a little while, we'll start the evaluation. As I said before the team that does the best performance will perform for the finale at Seoul of Performing Arts School Festival. You must present everything you've practice from your heart." Ms. Park explained.

"Right now, Choi Jinri...Ahahahaah." Jiwon said while acting cute. "Her stomach must be going crazy!" She added. The three girls laugh their heart out while thinking what happened to her.

"It also fit because Minah can't go either! Let's get ready to go on stage with Taemin." Krystal said. They all giggled. They got a message from Taemin.

"What is it?" Jiwon said.

"I got a message from Taemin!" Krystal said.

This is the message:

Tackle! I was on a walk and found an injured dear. I couldn't just leave it there so I'm on my way to the hospital with it.

"Oh my! Oh my!" The three said. They continue to read it.

continuation....

Can I ask you a favor?

"Yes you can!" krystal said in excitement.

"What is it?" Naeun said.

Can you perform with Sulli on the stage tonight?

"Bwohh-yah?!" The three girls said. All the eyes of the students are on them. They frowned but they are now stuck in this situation. Sulli came and her name was called. So the three also go with her they perform f(x) Rum pum pum pum. As the music start the three girls started to dnce with her. Sulli was singing and she was full of confidence while the three are dancing with thre poker face flastered on their faces. Ms. Park, Mr. Lee and Yonna are enjoying her performance. The students started to stand up and clapped their hands enjoying the performance. After the performance Sulli then go out for the walk. She was on the stairs while Yoona was catching her.

"Sulli-Ah!" Yoona shouted as she was catching up. Sulli stopped.

"Yah! Your awesome back there!" Yonna said giving her a thumbs up.

"I was nervous at first, but I was having much fun later on." Sulli said with a wide smile.

"Yah, it wasn't boring even without Taemin and Minah." Yoona said.

"But still, it would have been better if we all performed together." Sulli replied.

"Yu can just put on a good performance during the festival." Yoona siad.

"Huh! I'm nervous just thinking about it." Sulli said.

"Kaja!" Yoona said dragging Sulli with her. While the two was going down the Tackles then appeared when the two was gone.

"Aish Jinja!" Krystal said."It hurts my pride so much!" She added.

"Even if Taemin asked us to do it. It really wasn't right to be Choi Jinri's back up dancers." Jiwon said.

"Aish that was really embarrassing!" Naeun said.

"Yah, whta are we going to do? Taemin even sent us a message." Krystal said.

"Aish Jinja! How can Choi Jinri be normal after taking laxatives? It really hurts my pride too! I can't even handle laxatives!" Jiwon said shaking her head.

"Although we failed our first plan, just wait for plan b. Choi Jinri we will annihilate you!" Krystal said.

"Yah where's my bangle? Where did it go?"  Krystal asked."Ah that's a new item!" She added.

"Yah didn't you leave it behind in the seminar room while you are mixing the laxatives?" Jiwon said.

"That's probaly what happened." Naeun said.

So Krystal herself deceded to go and get it. While the ahckles are working for their plan to trap Sulli in the seminar room and scare her. They we're texting Sulli to come over at 9:00 because they prepared a small party. They high fived each other. Minhyuk then bring out his camera.

"I'll take clear pictures of her sitting in their scared and shivering in fear." He said.

"After that we will upload it in the schools website." Kwanghee said. The three laugh.

"The tackles called as idiot. We'll show them what real revenge is." Doojoon said.

 

Back to Krystal she entered the seminar room alone. She left the door open and began to look for her bangle. She scratch her head. Then she started to search when she is in the middle of the room the door closed and the lights turned off.

"Whta the heck?" She muttered and run to the door she tried to open it but it seems locked. She began to tap the door and called for help. She felt something inside so she look back and she began to walk in the end part of the seminar room where the center table was placed. She continue to look everywhere when she was near in the table  a flashlight showing a scary face of a man which is Kwanghee. Krystal screamed in horror. She ran back to the door nad shout for help. Sulli heard her scream so she search for it she then tried to open the door but it was lock.

"Just wait I'm going to get the key first!" Sulli shouted.

After a minute she go back with the key in her hands she go back and opened the door revealing a sweating and shaking Krystal. She then hug her to ease her.

"Gwenchan?" Sulli asked.

"Ah it was really scary." Krystal said while crying. The ahckles where spying on them thinking that they did great but they saw Krystal in Sulli's hand who is crying and scared. They all backed off and run before Krystal could kill them. Sulli help her in going back in her room. Krystal was out of energy so she need to lean on Sulli for support her heart softened when Sulli did that but she did not make it obvious.

 

So how was it? Sorry again for not updating!