Chapter 8- Minah's Brother???

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After her talk with Taemin she directly go to the dorm. She put the milk that Taemin gave on her cupboard. She was sad and disappointed at the same time.

"Ofcourse it's like that. He wouldn't remember and date such a plain girl like me. And I can't ignore him either. I need to help him. That's right it's not a bad thing to do. I'm just finding out what she likes." Sulli said talking to the bottle. She stand up and began to look for some things. She couldn't find any.

"She's pretty normal." Sulli said while watching Minah's things. Something caught her eyes, it was a magazine. Sulli took it and sat down on her bed. She began to scribble the pages.

On the other side Minho just arrive from his photoshoot.

"Ahh we're just accurate. We arrive just before the curfew. Go in and sleep." Onew said looking at his watch. Minho just noded.

"Minho-ah, there's a shooting commercial early tomorrow morning so don't practice toniht and go to sleep early. You've been working hard this days. You'll collapse if you don't rest. See you tomorrow!" He added.

Minho walked away and waved his hand to say goodbye to his hyung.

While Sulli is still scribbling the pages. She saw that the magazine was all about dance.

"I guess she has a lot interest in dancing." Sulli said looking at the three piles of magazine. She found a notebook. It was Minah's.

"Wahh! She's good in drawing!" Sulli said while looking at the notebook. While looking at each page something fell off. Sulli took it in her arms. It was a picture of a boy.

(This is the picture she's holding.)

"Woah! He's a total pretty boy! but wait he looks exactly like Minah... Could it be her older brother?" Sulli said looking at the picture while staring at the picture the door opened. Minah has arrive. She hid the magazines accidentally the picture fell off. Minho look at it. His eyes grew wide. Sulli instanly picked it up.

"Miahne! I was just curious.. Miahne Jungmal Miahne." Sulli said while holding the picture in her hand. Minho took the picture out in her hand and walked out the room. Sulli was left their.

"Yah! Where are you going it's past curfew!" Sulli shouted.

Minho got out in the room and headed to the practice room. He practice to let out his frustrations while dancing Minseok entered the room and turned off the music. Minho stopped dancing.

"Didn't I tell you to rest because you have a commercial early tomorrow?!" Minseok said holding his anger. Minho faced him.

"Get that girl out of my room immidiately!" Minho shouted.

"Didn't we agree to just endure it for a bit?! You just need to be careful if got caught!" Minseok said.

"I'm saying these because something happened! I could get caught! I found her looking at my stuff today, that girl!" Minho shouted.

"She's a 17 year old highschool girl. Ofcourse she would be curious, sharing a room with a top star. If you share a room with Big Bang wouldn't you look to through their staff too?!" Minseok said.

"SHE SAW MY PICTURE!" Minho shouted back.

"As if she would think that was Minah. Who would think like that?" Miseok said.

"Your sensitive because your haven't been sleeping properly. If you act like this, she would suspect even more. There isn't that much time left so endure it for a bit." Minseok said calming down. Minho kicked his stuff out of anger.

 

 

Sulli was worried she go out to find Minah. 

"Ahh where did she go? I should have her number." Sulli said bitting her fingers.

"Ahh That's right! Emergency services." Sulli said. She was about to go when someone called her.

"Hey kiddo!"

Sulli turned around and saw two drunk guys. The two approach her. She don't know what to do.

"Did you escape? These oppa's will play with you." The first guy said while smiling widely.

"Ani, it's alright!" Sulli said and was about to walked out. But the guy pulled her.

"Why are you trying to run away?" The man said. The two where laughing.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Sulli shouted.

"Kaja!" The man said and pulled her.

"It's okay! It's okay!" The second man said laughing hard.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Sulli shouted.

After shouting many times she didn't feel the grip anymore she looked back and saw the two man on the floor lying. A guy has saved her. She look at him with awe. The man was about to walk away but Sulli stopped him.

"Hey!" He stopped and look back.

"A girl like you shouldn't be coming out at this hour, it's dangerous." He said.

"I was waiting for a friend." Sulli replied. "And uhmm Gomawo! For saving me! Thank you very much!" Sulli added and bowed to him. He just nod and continue to walk. The boy stopped.

"Is she waiting for me? Since she's standing watching me, I guess I can't go to the practice room." He muttered and walk away.

 

 

 

Here's an update guys enjoy! Thank you again for the new subscribers!