Chapter 22- Feelings Changed

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

"Bwohh?! Mean?" Minho said."Yah!" Minho said as Sulli walked out leaving the phone there. Minho punch the table and took out the phone he bought he shaked it harsly putting his anger on the phone. He stopped when the phone that Taemin gave beeped. Minho look around and took the phone He opened the message and it was from Taemin.

From: Taemin Oppa

To: Sulli-ah

        Sulli-ah! I'm just asking girls that you know this question, right? What type of guy do you prefer?

 

"Huh? This punk. What is he up to now?!" Minho said after reading the message. He thought for a while. Then he came up to an idea.

"Alright...I'll show her what "mean" really means!" Minho said. Then he replied to the message smiling to himself.

 

The next day...

Minho was walking while Sulli was trailing after him. Minho stopped when he saw girls fainting and some students who are looking at something. Sulli stopped and look at him. She look at her front and was shocked.

"Taemin Oppa." Sulli muttered.

Taemin look at her and approach her cooly.

"Hi Sulli-ah! Hi Minah." He greeted. Minho walked out after his greeting Sulli just look at him.

"How is it? How's my style? Do you like it?" Taemin asked the shocked Sulli.

"Huh? I'm noy sure..." Sulli replied awkwardly.

"Wae? You said that your ideal guy was G-Dragon. Specially with this hairstyle. When it flips, you just love it. You texted me that last night." Taemin said.

(A.N: Taemin is wearing the hairstyle of G-dragon in Fantastic Baby.)

"I did?" Sulli said shocked. She tried to recall what happened last night. Then she remembered that she left her phone on the table. She got the answer."Ahhh... You look cool but the real you is cooler." Sulli said and give him a thumbs up then walked away. Taemin look at her walking away he look confuse why Sulli acted that way. He look at the students they we're whispering and talking about him.

"Why am I being like this? Why am I doing what I use to do to Minah to Sulli?" Taemin asked himself."Do I like Sulli?" He added.

 

In the library...

The ahckles was trailing Minah in the library. He was looking for books while the boys keep trailing after her. He stopped and look at them they also stop, then Minho continued his business just like what they did they continue on what they're doing. Sulli saw him then Sulli approach Minho. But Minho ignored her. Then Doojoon grab her by arm.

"Yah Choi Jinri. What are you doing? Don't you see Minah is studying?" Doojoon said.

"Mind your own business and go somewhere else." Sulli said in angry tone.

"Whare? Where should we go?" Doojoon asked annoying her. 

Sulli was dealing with the three. Yoona was standing while reading a book leaning on the bookshelf. Minho was looking for a book to read. Taemin then positioned himself quietely leaning on the bookshelf near Sulli.

"That's right I'm Minah's floor." Taemin muttered."Minah. Can you see me after lunch?" He added. Minho nodded and continue what he's doing.

After lunch...

Minah and Taemin was sitting on the usual bench where they meet. Taemin was feeling a little bit strange. He put hi hand on his chest.

"What a relief it's still pounding." Taemin said while feeling his heart beat."Then what's Sulli to me? Is this what adults called "cheating"? Am I a cheater?" Taemin added. 

"Your putting on such a show." Minho thought.

"I'm sorry Minah! I think my feelings where slightly changing for a second. What shoul I do?" Taemin said with full of emotions.

"What do you mean by "What should I do?" Just don't come near Sulli!" Minho thought while glaring at him.

Taemin did not know that the ahckles was watching them.

"Taebari that punk! I hope his not confessing his feelings toward Minah." Doojoon said while hiding in the bush.

"That punk...I'll just..." Minhyuk said in anger.

click...click...click...

The three heard a camera clicking. They look at their side and saw someone taking pictures. Doojoon took the camera.

"W-what's going on?" Reporter Kim asked.

"Mister who are you? Why are you taking pictures of them?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ah! I was delivering some stuff but I accidentally saw Minah here. Actually I'm a Minah fan so I took pictures." Reporter Kim lied.

"Ayy! Even if your a fan you shouldn't be doing this. If you really need photos please join her fan club. You can probably find my website." Doojoon said while scanning the camera and give it back.

"I'm asking you this because I'm curios. Taemin and Minah must be that close. They're not probably dating or anything right?" Reporter Kim asked.

"Ah what are you talking about? That will never happen." Doojoon said.

"Really? Hey! Why are you talking in such a disrespectful manner?" Reporter Kim said."Oh. I'm late I should go now." He added."Button up your shirt kid! Make sure you study hard too!" He scolded before he go. The three has nothing to say they just watch him go.

 

 

After classes...

While Sulli was walking she saw Taemin walking up to her she stopped.""

"Sulli-ah! Do you want to watch a musical with me tomorrow?" Taemin asked.

"You want to go with me?" Sulli ask him.

"You know that I'm preparing for a musical right? I want to study how it goes but I don't have a companion. You have time, right?" Taemin asked seriously.

"Well. I guess..." Sulli said.

Taemin smiled and look up he saw Minah standing in the balcony of the building.

"Huh? Minah!" Taemin said still looking up. Minho look at him and directly walk out. Taemin look at Sulli again.

"This is why it's tiring to be popular. I'll text you later!" Taemin said and walked out calling Minah.

 

Here's an update! Well we're near the end! I hope you won't stop supporting this fic. Thank you for those who are loyal and thank you for following and waiting for my updates! Kamsamida!