Chapter 5- Choi Sulli's Revenge to the Achkles

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

After that incident Sulli changed into new clothes and go around the school with her bestfriend Yoona. On the other side Minho was alone sitting on the bench. He was thinking about what Onew said the other night.

(Onew and Minho's Conversation)

"We've decide to go to the the dance competition next month. I think it was based the results of our last month competition. It's better if you will be able to join too. Let's go together next time. Miahne Minho-ah." Onew said while tapping Minho's back to ease the sadness Minho felt.

"Gwenchana. I got dropped because I'm lacking in skill. I'll go now good luck hyung." Minho replied.

End of Conversation

Minho sighed while thinking about it. While Minho was having his own moment the Ahckles was also there staring at him.

"What? What? What? What made our Minah sad?" Doojoon said.

"Taemin! Isn't it because of that jerk? We have to teach them a lesson sometime." Minhyuk said looking sad.

"Forget it. She don't even give attention to us much more to that jerk. Goddesses, don't associate with humans anyway." Doojoon replied.

"That's true. Then what made Minah have such a sad expression on her face?" Minhyuk asked looking at the sad Minah.

"Choi Jinri!" Kwanghee said while playing his violin.

That day they made an agreement to meet each other near the gate. 

 

Seoul of Peforming Arts School 

Gate

7:00 p.m

It was night time Sulli did not go to her dorm early because she's making her projects with Yoona. Unfortunately Yoona go to the dorm first because of some reason. There are no students around in this time. All of them had gone home with there family. Sulli was walking peacefully when Minhyuk, Doojoon and Kwanghee appeared in front of her. Sulli stopped and look at them.

"What is it now?" Sulli asked angrily.

"We Ahckle, have to warn you about something." Minhyuk said while crossing his hands.

"Ahckle, what the heck is that now? Ah! I have a clue! Tackle is the only club that loves Taemin. So you guys are the only club that loves Minhah? Am I right?" Sulli said also crossing her arms.

"Ohh How did she know?" Doojoon asked Minhyuk who is at his right.

"What exactly do you wnt to tell me?" Sulli said annoyed.

"What kind of chemical are you to pollute Minah's air in her room?" Minhyuk said.

"Bwohh?!" Sulli said confused.

"To be honest, does it make sense that a girl like you, Choi Jinri can use the same room with our Minah?" Doojoon asked. "Because of you, Minah is uncomfortable!" He added.

"Do you think I'm sharing a room with her because I want too? I'm uncomfortable too!" Sulli replied as anger rises inside her.

"Is that so? Then everything is settled. Move out of her room immediately." Doojoon said.

"Then where am I suppose to sleep?" Sulli said.

"She's smart as expected." Doojoon said to Minhyuk. "That's your problem. Wether it's on the floor or on the ground, it'd suit you to sleep anywhere!" Doojoon added.

"I was going to live quietly but..." After saying those words the wind blowed hard that made the three back off a bit. Sulli picked up her shoes and threw it to them. In one throw she hit the three of them. First hit was on Minhyuk's forehead, second was Doojoon's nose and last was Kwanghee's pretty face. The three of them didn't react anymore. They run in an unimaginable speed Sulli laugh at them. She can't contain her laugh. She just laugh at them to death. Sulli picked up her shoes and go to her dorm. She took a shower and sleep directly. She did not mind Minah because all she do is just lie on her bed and do nothing but stare on the ceiling like waiting for falling blessings.

 

Another Chapter!!! Thanks for the subbies and comments again! I like to mention this names again who made me more inspired to continue this fic:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

missDasha   

lia2010                         

rtwo88 

 putrizi  

Swensenseven 

allyshazillane 

daffodil94 

Hana06 MsSongEunIn Jeennz 

daramji156 

bellisima18 

rubymnk