Chapter 18- Jealous?

Ma Boy (Minsul Version)

"Student's are gathering around the building to have their morning exercise, they paussed for a moment when they all receive a notification from the school wedsite.

"A HUGE peice of News!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"Isn't that Choi Sulli?" A girl said

"She's so ridiculous" another said.

"It's Choi Sulli, right?" another girl from other group of girls said.

"What is this? Who's this guy?" Yoona asked.

"Isn't that Sulli?" Jessica asked

"OH No!" Yoona said with shocked expresion.

Krystal checked the notification that she got. But Jiwon and Nauen came to her way running with big smile's visible on their face.

"Hey! Did you get the picture?" Jiwon asked loughing.

"What is this?" Krystal asked.

She was so shocked with the photo but both Jiwoon and Nauen seem's to be so happy like they won the lottery. Both of them were laughing so hard. Krystal looked to the building entrance nd saw Choi Sulli walking out of the building.

"Hi!" Sulli greeted lively.

She was confused because her classmates was just staring at her badly. She put her hands down and walk down the stairs. Yoona went to approach her.

"Sulli! Did you see the new notification from our school wedsite?" Yoona asked

"My phone fell into the water last night so it's brocken. Why?" Sulli said in reply.

Ms. Kim went out of the building and asked Choi Sulli to come with her.

"Choi Sulli." Ms. Park called.

"Yes?" Sulli asked in reply.

"Let's have a chat." Ms. Park replied plainly.

They went inside together and Ms. Park showed Sulli the Photo that is posted on the school website.

Thought's were runing through her head.

"Did Minah got cought as a boy? What should I do?" Sulli thought.

"Even if our school values freedom . Didn't you know that dating within the school is prohibited?" Ms. Park scolded Sulli.

"Minah wasn't caught, right? Oh. That's a relief." Sulli thought again.

"We should give Sulli a chance to explain. Now, Please explain." Mr. Lee said said calmly.

"Pardon? Ahh. That's... He saved me because I fell into the water." Sulli explained.

"Really? Then everything should be resolved if we hear this student's side of the story. Who is this student?" Ms. Park asked.

"Who is this? Just tell us his name." Mr. Lee said.

"Well..." Sulli tried to speak.

"Could it be that he's not a student from our school?" Ms. Park questioned her.

"That's not it!" Sulli answered back.

"Then tell us who is this guy?"  Ms. Park said angry.

Sulli was confused wether she will tell them the truth or continue to cover up Minah's secret. Sulli was looking so nervous.

On the other side of the hill Taemin was also looking at the picture he received and at the same time he was also nervous about Sulli's state.

"Hyung! Turn the car around." He comanded his driver.

Now. Let's go to Minho who's busy reading the news paper then stoped when he received the photo. He took his phone and look at the picture. He was shocked pto what seems to be him and Sulli near the school swimming pool.

Let's go back to Sulli who's getting ready to burst out information about Minho.

"That's..." Sulli tried to speak but no words came out.

"Is he... Not a student from our school?" Ms. Park asked her again and this time she's furrios about it.

"No, It's not like that." Sulli tried to defend her self.

"Then tell us who this guy is," Ms. Park raised her voice.

Sulli can't say anything. She can't risk something that is entrusted to her.

"Since you're not telling anything, so I guess it's true." Ms. Park exclaimed.

"Let's have a talk for a minute. If you change your mind, come and tell us." Mr. Lee said.

"Sulli, Stay here for now." Ms. Park said with grumpy face.

Sulli was a little bit relieve from the situation. Now she needs to think of an excuse.

Minho's side.

Minho's uncle and his secretary was heading their way to the office where Minho was but stoped when they encounter him going out the door.

"Where are you going? We have to go to the shop." Minseok sked.

"Move I need to see Sulli." Minho said.

"To Sulli? Why?" MInseok said.

"Sulli is... Anyways, I have to go, Hyung bring out the car quickly." Mnho said.

"Hey, Calm down first. You're not thinking wisely." Minseok exclaimed.

"Sulli is getting suspended because of me! She's not going to say anything because she doesn't want me to get caught! But, you think I shouldn't do anything about it?" Minho said in between the verge of angre.

"Alright then... Let's go together. We can think of an excuse on the way" Minseok offered.

Lobby

Student's are waiting outside the building.

"Choi Sulli will be gone soon. But I wonder... Who was that guy at the pool?" Minhyuk said a bit excited and cofused.

"I don't know who the heck he is, but he won't probably reveal himself. We need to quikly pull away our Minnah from that Choi Sulli." Doojoon said.

"First of all let's think of a solution while drinking Minah water." Kwanghee sugested. Then they went of.

"She even seduces guys? Ahahahaha... In her Loser level." Jiwon said

 

Xury readers I can only update the story till here... Need to slp school 2morow... :(