PRETTY BOY- CL PART 3

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

PRETTY BOY- CL PART 3

                                

At the control tower of the Firefly Garden, there were people who were witnessing a romantic event unfolding before their very eyes.

 

“Ah.... isn’t it just romantic! Mr. Lu is such a romantic guy!” Taeyeon, the housekeeper stated trying to contain her giddiness.

 

“Amen to that! He is the only man I know that would use this abandoned place as a safe haven for the fireflies and to think I though those things were extinct!” Taecyeon, the electrician, added.

 

“I hope those two would really end up together!” Chanyeol, the hired guitarist exclaimed as the three of them stared at the two lovebirds.

 

Then after a while... something happened.

 

“Whoa! Why?” Taeyeon asked

 

“Why? Why? Why?” Chanyeol uttered with his eyes wide

 

“Why did she pull away??” Taecyeon panicked.

 

O======o======o

 

“No!” CL blurted out as she pulled away from Luhan’s hold

 

“No?! Why?” Luhan asked in a confused state

 

“You are... you are a businessman!” CL stated as she only knew this information for the first time as she pointed towards Luhan

 

“Yes... yes! I am! What does that got to do with kissing you?!” Luhan asked

 

“Everything! I always and I’m almost certain  that every businessman is so very much unavailable... this... this thing... this date... this night... the kiss... this shouldn’t have happened!” CL uttered trying to calm her self.

 


“Unavailable?!” Luhan repeated the word as he quivered trying to grasp the situation.

 

CL was pacing back and forth trying to rationalize the situation and trying to convince herself that what she was feeling was just a fling... nothing serious.

 

“Oh, is that so?” Luhan stated as he neared her and held her close to him into a hug slowly leaning his head down towards CL.

 

While CL, realizing how silly her assumption was answered his kiss with the same amount of passion as the fireflies created a ring around their heads joined together.

 

“Awwwwwww....look at them!” Taeyeon uttered dreamily,

 

“If you are so envious... we can also do it too!” Taecyeon teased as Chanyeol bursted out laughing looking at Taeyeon’s disgusted face.

 

As the two lovebirds were walking back to thee suite...

 

“Why are you trying to escape the pressures of work?” CL asked, Luhan then went silent and just stared far away.

 

“Oh sorry, I should’ve known it’s too personal!” CL uttered,

 

“Nah, it’s okay... up to now... I don’t know the answer to that question either!” Luhan stated kissing CL’s hand for some comfort he was looking and longing for, for the feeling of guilt, for not telling her about his current situation with Tiffany.

 

“Well, I really enjoyed this night!” CL stated looking at Luhan’s eyes giving him a hard time to tell her about Tiffany.

 

“Me too!” Luhan replied then all he could do was kiss her again to atone for the guilt he has inside, then like a school boy he ran and whistled, while CL looked at him with silent happiness, as he disappeared in the night.

 

“Good night... my sweet prince!” she whispered as she went inside the suite.

 

O=======o======o

 

Meanwhile, back at the city, at Luhan’s condominium unit.

 

“Hello? Is anyone home?” a lady’s voice uttered as she slowly peeked inside the unit.

 

As she went in and looked around, she concluded that the unit hasn’t been slept in... as she released a sigh and uttered.

 

“Don’t tell me Luhan is out again! Oh shoot! Where could he be?” the lady uttered as she punched in some numbers...

 

“Hello Mrs. Lu... yes, this is Tiffany... I was wondering... would you know where Luhan might be?” Tiffany stated in the sweetest voice possible.

 

O========o=======o

 

The following morning, Luhan invited CL to go on a cruise with him. Much to the delight of her friends, they have never seen their friend so happy and so very pampered and loved the way Luhan has showed the past few days.

 

It was a dream come true for CL and as for Luhan he has finally found the woman for him.

 

CL was enjoying the wind blowing against her face while Luhan backhugged her as they sat comfortably on a hammock.

 

“Have I told you, you are my dream?” CL cuddled up close to Luhan as they were nearing their destination.

 

“Is this also yours?” CL asked as she pointed out to a rest house in an island.

 

“It’s my uncle’s actually... I head he was staying here for a vacation... wanted to pay him a visit... haven’t seen him in ages!” Luhan replied as he assisted CL down.

 

“Whoa! Now this is what I call paradise!” CL uttered as she enjoyed the view before her

 

“Anywhere is paradise with you beside me” Luhan thought to himself with a smile enjoying the back view of CL admiring the place of his uncle.

 

At the far end of the shore, there was an elder waving at them... it was Luhan’s uncle.

 

“Luhan! My boy! It’s so good to see you!” Luhan’s uncle greeted his nephew with a tight hug.

 

“I see you have yourself a lady!”

 

“Good morning sir!” CL greeted with a smile

 

“Unc! This is Lee Chaerin, she is working for MAXI!” Luhnan stated giving emphasis to the name of the company.

 

“I see... she works for me then!” Luhan’s uncle exclaimed as he stared at CL’s shocked expression.

 

“Yes, I am Mr. Pe Dao” as he nodded at the unspoken surprise.

 

“I... I never... thought you were related to each other... Maxi and Lexon has been at each other’s throat for ages!” CL stated staring wide at Mr. Pe.

 

“Yes, I know... but I heard that my company is already doing business with Lexon...” Uncle Dao stated looking at Luhan and was bothered by his grin.

 

“What? Why are you smiling like a fool Luhan?” he asked

 

“It’s because... the one who was responsible for that is this girl right here... Ms. Lee Chaerin herself!” Luhan stated proudly as he presented CL who was blushing with uneasiness.

 

Uncle Dao was surprised to see that there was more than looks about this lady in front of him. CL just smiled inwardly and then was timid about that certain topic.

 

“I see, someone finally had the guts to stand up to Luhan’s firm!” Uncle Dao gave CL the thumbs up and winked at her.

 

After the introductions, Uncle Dao invited the two inside his vacation house to enjoy some lunch.

 

“I’ll have you know that Luhan is a very eligible bachelor... and I think he is now in love!” Uncle Dao whispered to CL as they sat on the porch overlooking the shore of the beach where Luhan was grilling some meat.

 

“Sir... I’ve just met him two days ago...” that was all CL could utter, still couldn’t believe that she was talking to the owner of the company she was working for.

 

“Hon, there are a lot of ladies hanging around that nephew of mine... willing to throw their arms around him and none of them I have ever met personally...” Uncle Dao said as he looked at CL seriously.

 

“Sir... I still can’t believe this is happening... it all seems like a dream! How can you be sure that this thing we have is something that can have a future... honestly sir, I didn’t intend to fall... all I wanted was a memorable vacation... and it seems like I got the grand prize!” CL reasoned out

 

 

“Chaerin-ah... a lot of things have happened that was not even planned... he called me last night... begging me to come here... he sounded so excited.... I have never heard him like that... he kept on talking on and on about how ‘this is the one!’ ‘I found her!’ ‘you have got to come and meet her!’ ‘you will love her...’ those were the words that escaped his mouth over and over again... it rose my curiosity as to who this girl is... really now... look at Luhan, do you see anything different about him?” Uncle Dao asked as he nodded towards Luhan’s direction

 

“I don’t see anything different about him, maybe it’s just because I haven’t known him well enough to tell the difference!” CL reasoned out.

 

“That is just my point... he is not different. What you know of him is what I knew of him when his father was still alive... it is slowly coming back... the iciness and playfulness is slowly ebbing away... what’s only left is sincerity... ever since his father died I have become a father figure to him and I treat him as my own son” Uncle Dao sighed as he continued...

 

“You are the third woman he had introduced to me!” he then studied the expression on CL’s face, all he saw was hesitation and confusion.

 

“You might be wondering what happened to the two women that came before you...” he waited for CL to ask but he understood that she was still in shock from all the revelation she was getting, so he took her silence as a yes and continued.

 

“They were nothing like you... I just remained quiet with them... I knew those won’t last...”

 

“N-nothing like m-me?” CL uttered in disbelief.

 

“Yes... they were nothing like you... sure they were good looking perfect for my nephew just like how beautiful you are especially when you smile... but they lack what you have... you are a humble young woman...” Uncle Dao looked and smiled at CL to show his sincerity

 

“Even though you knew I was the owner of Maxi, you didn’t brag about yourself, you have a way with Luhan, can’t you see him wearing his heart on his sleeves? He is falling for you... there is that certain gleam in his eye...there is something in you that can bring him to that kind of state. Luhan doesn’t even know how to cook and yet here he is volunteering to do the barbecue... he caught me by surprise... mind checking what he is grilling and see if it is edible... I am mighty hungry and I want to eat something that is not charred...” Uncle Dao exclaimed with a laugh as CL smiled as Uncle Dao pushed her towards Luhan’s direction.

 

CL walked towards Luhan who was busy grilling meat and was a bit struggling... she was slowly peeking behind Luhan to check if the meat was okay... once she saw it she gave Uncle Dao an “ok” sign and gave Luhan a backhug.

 

“Let me guess... Unc talked you into checking up on my cooking... didn’t he?” Luhan glanced behind him while holding onto CL’s hand

 

“Hey look! Don’t shoot the messenger, anyways, that looks edible enough...” CL teased as she wiped the sweat off of Luhan’s forehead.

 

At the porch, Uncle Dao saw the affection between the two as he then whispered to himself...

 

“Lu-ge I think I have you a perfect daughter-in-law” a gust of wind then blew as if agreeing with him.

 

 

o======o=======o

 

waaaaahhhh.... the plot thickens...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's so hard to think of Chinese names... so i had to dig some names from Meteor Garden... although i know that's a Taiwanese drama kekekekekekeke....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so it's a bit short of an update... tell me what you guys think...

 

 

 

 

 

 

i feel giddy with them being all lovey dovey and all... i can actually imagine them being like this in a secluded island, just the two of them Chaerin and Luhan... i don' t know why...

 

 

 

 

i got the same feeling i felt when i was writing PETER PAN-LUHAN/MINZY in XOXO-SHORT STORIES...

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~