UGLY- BOM PART 1

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 1

 

                                          

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Bom bowed and apologized for causing such trouble as she pried Minnie away from Sehun.

 

Sehun just smiled as he waved goodbye to the little girl.

 

“Mommy... I think I like him... I want him to be my future daddy!” Minnie uttered as she grabbed onto Bom’s hand

 

“Omo! Minnie-ah... don’t talk like that... it’s very... shocking... are you sure you are just gonna turn 4? How do you know these things?” Bom uttered as she struggled with her hand carry and Minnie’s backpack.

 

“Uncle Big eyes and Uncle Funky always talks about it!” Minnie stated while munching off of a cob of corn.

 

“Aigoo... when I get my hands on those two... the things they feed my daughter...aigoo!!!” Bom stated as she blew a stray hair off of her face.

 

Bom and Minnie were waiting at the lounge near the gate to board the plane. They were waiting for their turn as the crew called for the first class, persons with disabilities and children to board the plane first.

 

As they were lining up readying to get on the plane, Minnie saw Sehun straightening up his coat and carrying his small bag with him.

 

“Appa! Appa! Appa!” Minnie shouted out loud pointing towards Sehun, who was shocked to see the little munchkin.

 

Sehun smiled and approached the little girl. Bom tried so hard to silence Minnie, but Minnie would have none of it. She stretched out her arms towards Sehun, as Sehun gladly carried the little girl.

 

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry for this!” Bom uttered as she tried to carry Sehun’s bag while he carry her daughter

 

 

“It’s okay... if my daughter looks as adorable as Minnie then I’d be glad to be his father also!” Sehun uttered as he handed the crew his boarding pass.

 

The attendants looked at Sehun with a knowing gaze as they greeted and bowed and showed him his seat.

 

“I like you to be my appa! Can you be my appa!?” Minnie asked boldly much to Bom’s surprise, she blushed and hung her head low.

 

“I’m sorry about this... she tends to get this ideas, thanks to Kyungsoo and Chen... Aigoo!” Bom sighed looking worriedly over Sehun’s shoulder.

 

“Who are Kyungsoo and Chen?” Sehun asked looking at Minnie.

 

“They are uncles who help mommy with the bakery!” Minnie replied as she clung herself to Sehun.

 

As they boarded the plane, since Sehun was staying on the first class and Bom and Minnie were on economy, Bom tried to get Minnie away from Sehun, much to her surprise, Minnie threw a tantrum and didn’t want to let go of Sehun.

 

“Aniya! Andwae! Andwae! I want to stay with appa! Mommeeeeeee~~~~ I want to stay with appa!” Minnie bawled which caused quite a commotion.

 

Sehun said something to the stewardess to which the stewardess obliged and showed Bom their seat beside Sehun’s.

 

“Omo! Are you sure it’s alright to stay here with you? I mean we are booked to economy... this is such a hassle!” Bom stated as she followed Sehun who was smirking.

 

“Don’t worry about it Mommeeeeee~~~” Sehun uttered mimicking Minnie’s whining tone.

 

Minnie sat beside Sehun as Bom sat across from them still uncomfortable with the situation.

 

Bom excused herself as Minnie was still clinging onto Sehun, she headed for the restroom to freshen up.

 

After that she got to talk to one of the stewardesses and asked her.

 

“Um, excuse me... is it really okay to stay in first class?” Bom asked

 

“Ma’am, don’t worry about it, Mr. Oh’s family owns the airline company... no need to worry about it ma’am... enjoy the rest of the flight, please head back to your seat, we are about to fly.” One of the stewardesses replied and smiled and escorted back to her seat.

 

“Thank you.” Bom smiled back to the stewardess and as she glanced back to Minnie, Minnie was already sleeping soundly on Sehun’s chest.

 

“Are you alright? Here give her to me, so that you can relax.” Bom stated.

 

“No, I’m fine... I actually quite like it... it’s okay... if my arms gets numb I’ll give her to you.” Sehun smiled as she Minnie’s head.

 

Bom looked at the two and almost teared up at the sight.

 

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

Okay I have to reign my emotions, please don’t cry, please don’t cry... Bommie-ah, don’t cry.

 

I can’t... I need to cry... seeing my Minnie in another man’s arm... sleeping peacefully, makes me realize what she has been missing all along. The love and care of a father.

 

I am crying beside him, I am trying not to sob too much so as not to attract attention to myself.

 

Too late... I see him handing me some handkerchief, I looked at him and mouthed a thank you, as I wiped a tear and sobbed and continued to sob.

 

“Hey... are you alright?” I heard him ask as he looked at me with concern, I looked back at him and just cried and pointed towards Minnie and then cried and then pointed to Minnie again.

 

In the end I decided to get Minnie from him and hug my daughter ever so tightly as I cried leaving Sehun confused while sitting beside me.

 

“Are you sure you are alright? Do you need some water?” I heard him ask as he called for a stewardess and asked for some water in the process.

 

If only he knew why I was crying... I was crying out of embarrassment... I was here in first class... first time here in first class... I am sitting beside a hottie... a businessman, to be exact... who has taken a liking to my daughter... what have I done in my past life to deserve such luck?

 

Aigoo! Please be calm.... be calm... no need to let Sehun see your puffy eyes and puffy mouth... omo... do I look like a bloated fish now? Aigoo!!!

 

I looked back at Sehun and I saw his confused look.

 

“I am fine... don’t worry... just sudden burst of emotion... I guess... I am fine!” I smiled trying to reassure him that I am a normal person... not some crazy weird woman. Although I can be weird and crazy at times.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The whole flight was a peaceful one, Sehun and Bom talked all throughout the flight back to Seoul.

 

“So... you got me curious as to who Kyungsoo and Chen are?” Sehun asked

 

“Oh... those two... they are my assistants back at my bakery... I own a bakery... sometimes I think they are haven sent and sometimes I think they are minions, they teach my daughter a lot of things that I get a shock of.” Bom answered animatedly which Sehun found interesting.

 

“So you own a bakery?” Sehun asked

 

“You own an airline?” Bom asked back as both of them smiled

 

“Correction... my father owns the airline... I don’t” Sehun uttered with a stern voice

 

“Uh-oh... I sense a rift between father and son... and I am not about to ask why or how... so, next question... what are you going to do in Seoul?” Bom asked as she checked on Minnie who was still asleep.

 

“Good question... thank you for not asking about the other one... I have my own business there... I put up my own tea shop with the help of my grandmother who loves me so much that she financed my business...” Sehun answered with much glee.

 

“So you have a tea shop... do I know of this tea shop of yours?” Bom asked before Sehun could reply, they were already landing so they needed to put back their seat belts and sit up straight.

 

“Oooohhh... I hate this... I hate this!” Sehun uttered as he inhaled and exhaled trying to calm himself down.

 

“You can hold my hand if you want to.” Bom offered with a smile as she opened her left hand which Sehun took and held onto it tightly as he closed his eyes and took deep breaths.

 

Minnie was waking from her slumber, she saw that Bom and Sehun were holding hands much to her delight.

 

“Omo! Omma and Appa! Hands! Omma and Appa! Hands! Wheeeee!!!!” Minnie uttered, then the plane started to decrease in flight which hurt Minnie’s ears.

 

“Minnie’s ears hurt... apa-yo! Apa-yo! It hurts mommeeeeee~~~” Minnie whined.

 

Bom and Sehun then tried to calm Minnie down, Sehun was still holding onto Bom’s hand as he smiled at Minnie and told her to open and try to swallow slowly to release the pressure, while Bom on the other hand was patting Minnie’s back trying to calm her down.

 

Minnie calmed down and decided to sit on Sehun’s lap. As the plane was beginning its descent, Sehun’s hold on Bom’s hand tightened a bit more, as he held onto Minnie and took deep breaths. Once the plane touched down, he released a sigh of relief as he slowly let go of Bom’s hand.

 

“Sorry... I am a bit scared of the turbulence and that shaking thing... I feel like I am a French fries being shaken in a container.” Sehun explained with a smile as he looked down at Minnie who was still hugging him ever so tightly.

 

“Hey kiddo... we’ve landed!” Sehun uttered as he whispered onto Minnie’s ear.

 

“Appa... we’re here! We’re home!” Minnie uttered and then she jumped onto Bom and hugged her.

 

“Mommeeeee~~~ we’re home...”

 

“N-neh!” that was all Bom could say, because she was struggling to get the blood back on her hand as Sehun held onto it tightly.

 

Bom and Minnie got their luggage and so did Sehun. They all went out of the airport together, and just outside the airport... there was a huge sign... BOMINATOR AND MINNIE-ATOR, WELCOME HOME!!!

 

It was a sign being held by two jumping men, trying to look over the crowd, looking for the mother-daughter.

 

“Uncle Big Eyes! And Uncle Funky!” Minnie stated as she let go of Bom’s hand and ran towards Kyungsoo and Chen.

 

   

 

Bom bid Sehun a goodbye as Sehun waved a goodbye at Minnie. Minnie ran back towards Sehun and hugged him.

 

“Appa... you are coming to visit the bakery right? Visit Minnie’s Cupcakes! Arasso!?!” Minnie stated as she hugged Sehun tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Goodbye... see you around!” Bom smiled as she waved a goodbye at Sehun who boarded the service waiting for him.

 

 

o=====o=====o

 

when will they meet again?

 

 

 

what is the history of Sehun's father and him?

 

 

 

 

what is Sehun's teashop called?

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~