PRETTY BOY- CL PART 1

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

PRETTY BOY- CL PART 1

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!

 

The three women could only laugh at what had just happened.

 

“I can imagine the looks on their faces when they realize that we are already gone!” Bom stated as she set out another bout of laughing.

 

“I wonder how good this VILLA RESORT is?” Dara uttered, then as they entered the gate, nothing could have ever prepared them for what welcomed them.

 

It was paradise.

 

“This is what you call HEAVEN on earth unnies!” CL uttered excitedly, they don’t know whether to look left or right... it was green everywhere, relaxing... palm trees, sea breeze, chirping of the birds, calm sound of waves hitting the shore... white sand!!!

 

Bom eagerly jumped for joy at the sight before her, the three then jumped off the van and ran towards the beach to touch the white sand.

 

“I am gonna take some with me for good luck!” Dara uttered as she gathered a handful and placed it in her small bottle she bought just for that purpose... Palawan’s white sand.

 

“Me too!” Bom added as CL shook her head and told the two that she was headed to the lobby to check themselves in.

 

“Mabuhay Ms. Lee to VILLA RESORT... I believe you have a reservation for 3? Am I right?” the receptionist greeted with a warm smile.

 

CL smiled and nodded and enjoyed the paradise feel of the place, she was quietly enjoying the sight of greenery everywhere when at the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar sight.

 

The three men from the airplane and airport awhile ago, they were also staying at the same resort they were staying. CL didn’t understand why she needed to hide herself from the pretty boy looking, doe-eyed man whose hands were in his pocket, speaking seriously with one of the staffs, whom she believes is the manager.

 

“Excuse me? Who is he?” CL asked pointing towards the doe-eyed boy-looking man by the entrance.

 

“Um... that is Mr. Lu Han, his family owns this resort ma’am!” the reception answered as she handed CL the key as CL ordered the bell boy to head on quickly to their room.

 

Unknown to CL, Luhan was already stealing glances towards her direction the moment they arrived, his eyes were searching her.

 

He went towards the receptionist and inquired something.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Lu... your suite is ready, would there be anything else sir?” the reception greeted.

 

“Yes, there is... who is that woman who just checked in awhile ago?” Luhan pointed towards where CL went to.

 

“Ah, Ms. Lee Chaerin... she is billeted here under Maxi Company... sir, isn’t that...” the receptionist trailed

 

“AH... neh... that’s okay... so what room are they staying?” Luhan wondered as he leaned towards the reception table

 

“The hut by the beach side sir...” the receptionist answered with a knowing smile

 

“Ah... that’s perfect... thank you. Please bring the luggages in our room! Thank you.” Luhan smiled as he joined his friends who were heading towards the direction of the bar.

 

O=====o=====o

 

“This is the life! You know CHaerinnie... you are lucky to have a boss as nice as Mr. Song!” Dara stated as they relaxed on the bench near the seashore.

 

“It’s also lucky working with the skills like uri Chaerinnie!” Bom added while sipping some of her juice.

 

“Do you think there is a chance for some love-love here... in the short amount of time?” Bom stated looking at CL and Dara

 

“With you... probably... but with us unnie... hmmm, I don’t think so!” CL replied

 

“Unnie... you know Dara unnie here has just been into a break up!” CL added while lightly hitting Bom’s left arm

 

“Good for her... she realized sooner than later, that he is no good! A two-timing jerk, that’s what he is... I could understand it... but that jerk doing that to my sweetheart Dara... I’d better crush his bones!” Bom exclaimed with matching gestures of crushing and pounding something with the palm of her hands.

 

“Enough of that! We are here to have fun...” CL sighed as she put sun block on her arms and legs.

 

Later that night, the women wanted to have some fun, so they checked out the bar of the restaurant to check what was on tonight’s show.

 

“So... what’s wrong?” Xiumin asked as he downed one shot as the three men sat by the bar, with Luhan in the middle

 

“It’s not just about Tiffany, right hyung??” Sehun asked as he also downed a shot of tequila

 

“Women! They are the problem... you don’t know what goes on in that little devious minds of theirs... aish!” Luhan shook his head as he downed also a shot.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bar, the women were enjoying the open mic night... any brave guest can sing on stage...

 

“C’mon CL sing... let it all out!” Bom urged the youngest of the three

 

“Shouldn’t Dara unnie be the one releasing all her stress here, not me?” CL debated

 

“Mr. Emcee, my friend! It’s my friend’s birthday! Ask her to sing!” Dara shouted out loud, having a bit of alcohol in her system made her a bit more daring than usual.

 

The emcee approached their table and extended his hand towards CL’s direction. A lot of the guests were looking at them, making CL more nervous. The commotion also caught the attention of three men who were having a session by the bar.

 

“Hey... isn’t that the girl from the airplane??” Sehun pointed towards the stage as CL shyly went on up and stood being blinded by the spotlight.

 

“What’s your name?” the emcee asked, since CL was still shy, no words escaped from .

 

 

“Her name’s CL! Crazy, unpredictable... Leader undeniable!!! CL!” Dara shouted out loud letting it all loose as Bom tried to control Dara.

 


“Right, tonight is CL’s birthday... and since it is her birthday... we will ask the birthday girl for a song...

 

At first CL was a bit nervous, so her voice came out as a whisper, but with a bit of encouragement from her friends and the crowd, her voice finally went out, and out came the powerful and charismatic presence of CL... not Lee Chaerin... but CL... an alter ego, if you may...

 

 

Everyone clapped as CL went down the stage and asked her friends to go out and grab some fresh air... her face was flushed from embarrassment and a bit of alcohol... as they stepped out of the bar...

 

 

“Hey guys... wait right here... I am just gonna check out something...” Luhan stated as he tapped both the backs of his friends who were smiling knowingly at their doe-eyed friend.

 

O=======o=======o

 

Outside the bar, Luhan caught up with the three women who were laughing and enjoying the cool sea breeze.

 

“Hey! Birthday girl!” Luhan called out, to which CL turned her head to and with wide eyes greeted him.

 


“Hey to you too!” CL greeted back with a shy smile, Dara and Bom looked at each other knowingly as they left the two alone

 

“We will just be right here if you need anything...” Bom stated giving CL a teasing look.

 

CL and Luhan then started walking by the shore...

 

“Mind if I join you for your stroll along the beach?” Luhan asked

 

“You already are!” CL laughed a little as Luhan scratched the back of his head and placed one hand in his pocket.

 

“Aha aha aha aha...” Luhan nervously laughed, “So... is it your birthday today?”

 

“Ani... it’s just the unnies having a good time” CL shook her head as she looked up and saw the night sky blanketed with twinkling lights.

 

“Omo! Twinkling lights!!!” CL uttered sounding just like a child...

 

“I do believe... you call them stars!” Luhan smiled jokingly, CL looked at him trying to control her laughter

 

“I know... it’s just that... they are twinkling and they are lights... so twinkling lights!” CL smiled and continuously looked up

 

“By the way I am Lu Han... you can call me Luhan... didn’t have the chance to introduce myself back at the airport.” Luhan paused then continued,

 

“I am a businessman who just came back from a business trip... trying to escape the pressures of work!”

 

“My friends call me Chaerin... or CL... whatever you are comfortable with... I am an sales and marketing manager of Maxi advertising company, I am enjoying a well-deserved reward from the company after closing a big account I have been working on for months now.”
 

 

Luhan then raised his eyebrow and stated

 

“Whoa! You must have done something big for you to get such a huge reward from the company... which account did you close the deal with then?” Luhan wondered

 

“Well... I closed an account with Lexon... one of the sought after firms in the advertising business... they have been long rivals with Maxi company and I made a great proposition that both parties are equally satisfied with... so now both companies are in good terms!” CL replied, seeming to be a bit proud of what she has accomplished.

 

“I’d like to have you in my company then!” Luhan exclaimed thinking that anyone who has the guts to persuade his advertising department must be very good and is the best.

 

“What is your company anyway?” CL asked innocently.

 

“Lexon” Luhan replied plainly as he continued to walk without him knowing that CL stopped from her tracks and stared at Luhan’s back.

 

 

After a moment, Luhan noticed that CL was still shocked, so he walked back and looked CL directly

 

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked

 

“You are meaning to tell me that you are Mr. Lu... of Lexon? Lu Han... Luhan... I always thought that the CEO of LExon would be an old person...” CL trailed and got lost in her thoughts.

 

 

“Well, originally the company belonged to my dad...and since dad passed it onto me... well, that’s that!” Luhan explained briefly

 

CL was stupefied, she was rendered speechless, she never knew that the CEO would be young, and she never imagined having a chance to talk to him in person, in a casual manner.

 

“I am sorry sir for not greeting you properly...” CL bowed automatically

 

“Chaerin... we are not in my office... we are not in a board room... we are not here for business... we are both here for a vacation... so drop the formalities...” Luhan smiled.

 

CL couldn’t believe, she was so shocked by the idea... that she was really standing and walking side by side with one of the most eligible bachelors and probably the wealthiest man whoever walked the face of the earth!

 

Luhan on the other hand was enjoying the reaction he got from her, he can’t turn his eyes away from how her hair brushed down her shoulder and the sea breeze blowing through it...he wasn’t even paying any attention to what CL was saying, if there was anything that escaped .

 

“I know it’s sudden and all... but how does dinner sound like?” Luhan asked

 

“UM... just had one...maybe tomorrow night?” CL smiled at how silly he sounded

 

“Oh right... yeah... I was just wondering if you are interested... having dinner with me... but yeah, I guess it’s late already...” Luhan mumbled to himself

 

“Luhan... look at me...” CL called his attention to which his head snapped back up and he looked straight at CL

 

“Yes... I’d love to have dinner with you TOMORROW NIGHT” CL smiled and spoke slowly to let the words sink in.

 

A few meters back, Luhan could hear his friends calling for him... he gestured for CL that he should get back... CL nodded.

 

 

And after a few moments... the realization hit and a smile was plastered on his face.

 

“YES! Tomorrow... 7pm... I’ll pick you up then... wear something light... something comfortable... and bring something to keep you warm!” Luhan uttered as he ran back to his friends excitedly with CL trying to control her spazz attacks.

 

 

 

O=========O========O

 

I am not good with business terms.... so just ignore the business side of the story...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so what do you think is gonna happen with their dinner date?

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~