KISS- DARA PART 5 1/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

KISS- DARA PART 5 ½

 

“Like an ancient scent, hyung?” Kai asked as he stood up, it seems as though he was familiar with the scent.

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

“I know that scent, it lingers around the warehouse!” Kai pointed out.

 

“Wait… hold up… let me grasp the situation first… so, you are trying to say that Dara, a friend of Lee Chaerin, is a vampire… wait… a half-human/half-vampire? Am I right?” Kris clarified, to which Baekhyun nodded in response.

 

“And as I see where the story goes, connecting everything, the group that experimented on this brat…” Kris stated while poking Kai’s cheek and continued

 

“and the group that created Dara, is most probably the same?” Kris finished the statement that was in everyone’s mind.

 

“Neh hyung… you are right about it.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Lee Chaerin should stay away from Dara then, since the group is also after her since the first time I met her and they only failed to capture her… oh hell no!” Kris worried for CL’s safety as he ran out of the room and went to check up on CL.

 

“That hyung is such a worry wart!” Sehun uttered as he smirked at Kris’ retreating figure.

 

“Well… since CL is a bit defenceless against the likes of wolves and vampires… so there is a need to worry… unlike Bom noona… she is strong… and she can hold her own ground for battle!” DO pointed out as the others nodded in agreement.

 

“How do we track Dara then?” Tao asked as he slouched his way to the chair beside the bed where Baekhyun was.

 

“It’s gonna be hard to track someone who doesn’t have a scent!” Lay  pointed out

 

“Well, Kai said that he whiffed off the ancient scent by the warehouse, maybe we should start there?” Chen suggested

 

“What do you say?” Luhan asked as he looked at their alpha leader, Suho.

 

“Well… we have to take precautions then, we don’t know what we are up against … so I will need my maknae line to do the job… if there is danger, Kai can teleport everyone back to safety. DO, Kai, Sehun… you go back to the warehouse and gather as much information as you can about that scent… track it if you must!” Suho stated

 

“I will go back to her house and ask her parents if they heard from her.” Baekhyun raised his hand.

 

“I’ll go with you… this is gonna be fun!” Chanyeol jumped excitedly as Chen then raised his hand and joined Chanyeol in jumping up and down.

 

“You have to be very careful, as what Suho said, we don’t know what we are up against… we have only encountered hybrid wolves… there is a higher possibility of hybrid vampires as well.” Xiumin uttered in the absence of their alpha Kris who was obviously at CL’s side by now.

 

O==============o=============o

 

DARA’S POV

 

I am tired of fighting… I am tired… I want to end it all… but really, what is so hard in killing a vampire… they just need to break me just like a wolf?! What’s so hard?

 

I hear footsteps… and the rhythm, I am familiar with it… it’s Junsu again.

 

“Are you awake?” I heard him speak in my ear.

 

I fought to open my eyes as I tried to focus my sight on him.

 

“Good! It’s time!” I heard him say.

 

Oh no! Not again! We have been at it for days now… nothing happens! Really what is really wrong with me?

 

“If your brother can’t make you fight… maybe this will!” Junsu signalled CD to come closer.

 

I can see that he was carrying something both in his hands… it seems like a round figure… it was dangling… and as my sight became clearer… I writhed of pain and hurt and anger… I wanted to scream out loud and struggle out of my chains.

 

I saw CD carrying the heads of both my parents in his hands.

 

All I saw was red and rage… I felt like bursting out, I thrashed myself and threw myself on the ground, hoping it created a huge hole in the ground to swallow me whole.

 

I did it repeatedly, and I can feel the ground shake and the building was shaking as well.

 

“MY, my, my… my dear Dara… I never knew that this kind of loss is such a great motivation for the likes of you… you are much stronger than before… given your weakened state, you manage to do this… you are really a work of wonder!” I am disgusted by his voice and his gesture as he placed his hand on my cheek.

 

I didn’t know what got into me… since I was enraged, I felt the chains break in my wrists, I see CD trying to grab a hold of me stopping me from pouncing on Junsu, but I felt myself get stronger, I easily threw CD off to the far corner of the room as I made my way towards Junsu.

 

I wonder why he wasn’t startled one bit… when I was only a step away from him… I heard him say.

 

“STOP!”

 

My eyes went wide as I couldn’t move, even if I wanted to… my body wouldn’t listen to me… I struggled to move, but to no avail… I can’t.

 

I was so confused, angry at frustrated, my fangs were out as I hissed at him and I saw him laughing at me, mocking me.

 

I sensed CD coming at me behind my back, and my instincts took over as I jumped up to avoid his arms as I appeared behind CD.

 

When I was behind him, I grabbed a hold of his shoulders as he grabbed mine, I easily crushed his shoulder blade, but still no scream of pain escaped his mouth.

 

I was so confused as to why I was doing such things to my brother… against my will… I was fighting at my full potential against my brother.

 

When I was done with CD, he was on the ground, with probably the same state as I was in when I was getting beaten up by CD, only worse… he looked much much worse… why?

 

I saw him lying on the ground emotionless… but saw tears coming out of his eyes.

 

“ENOUGH!” I heard Junsu command, if he didn’t shouted it out loud, I would have finished my brother off.

 

I hear Junsu clap and heard his amused tone of voice.

 

“Well done! It’s a success! The last serum I made was a success!”

 

“What have you done?!” I asked in murderous tone, even though I wanted to lunge at him and rip his throat, I can’t… it was as if something was controlling me... I mean, I can still think on my own, I have my own thoughts… I just can’t do what I want… something was controlling me.

 

“I perfected a serum that controls that certain part of your brain… it doesn’t stop you from thinking of attacking me… but instead of turning your attacks on me… I altered it and reversed it so that you attack what I order you to attack!” he explained in his very condescending tone.

 

“Since the serum works… I can finally test it in one of your friends… I have been wanting to make her something else… since her body was like yours… chemicals that change the body didn’t seem to bother her… just like your other friend Bom… she was a successful experiment… she is a WOLF now if you must now… I can see the world at my feet, asking me to change them into something more… CD get up and get me Lee Chaerin!” I heard him speak of my friend’s name and all things riled up inside me.

 

As I saw CD get up from his state, I saw him regenerate and heal quickly as I stood up and grabbed a hold of him and threw him at the far corner of the room causing him to lose consciousness.

 

“Might as well let YOU do the job then!” I heard Junsu say as he looked at me and gave an evil smirk.

 

 

OH NO! CL RUN!

 

O=======================O====================O

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen travelled downtown to check on Dara’s foster parents.

 

What greeted them didn’t prepare them for what they saw.

 

The door was left opened, the house was turned upside down… furniture were broken, it seems as though a struggle happened inside.

 

“Baekhyun!” Chen called out from the second floor, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol hurriedly went to where Chen was.

 

“What is-“ Baekhyun stopped what he was about to say, when he saw what was lying at Chen’s feet.

 

Blood pool and two headless bodies.

 

“Omo!” Chanyeol uttered as he covered his mouth to prevent anymore words from coming out.

 

“Dara!” that was the only word Baekhyun uttered when at the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a familiar figure.

 

Baekhyun then hurriedly went out of the house and straight for the backyard, there he saw Dara in a white dress, with now blonde hair, seeming cold and staring straight back at Baekhyun.

 

“Baek… I am going after CL, please… stop me if you can!” Dara uttered in an emotionless tone as she disappeared leaving a drop of red tears in the air.

 

“Dara!!!!!” Baekhyun shouted out loud but Dara was long gone.

 

“Baekhyun… what are you-“ before Chanyeol could finish his sentence Baekhyun cut him off saying.

 

“We need to go back… back to the mansion! Palli!” Baekhyun uttered as he grabbed his phone and contact Kris as soon as possible.

 

O=========o============o

 

Kai, DO and Sehun were at the warehouse trying to track down the ancient scent.

 

“So… whoever created you… also created Dara-noona?” DO stated as they slowly walked inside the warehouse.

 

“She looked so frail, the first and last time we met her was at Chaerin-noona’s birthday right? She was so small and thin… her face was pale and she looked young for her age!” Sehun recalled

 

“No wonder she was like that… she was a vampire… ageless beauty, with porcelain-like skin!” Kai exclaimed as he stopped in his tracks when he felt something move just ahead of them.

 

The three of them stopped and held their breath, they can sense that there was a presence lingering around the warehouse… it was fast… one minute it was in front of them the next minute it was now to their right, then left, then behind them and then it appeared in front of them.

 

“Noona!?” the three of them uttered as they stared at the figure in front of them.

 

“Keep this… at the last moment… this would be able to stop me… please… stop me, if you can… I am going after CL!” Dara uttered as she disappeared and just like that she was gone.

 

Kai didn’t take anything to chance as he immediately teleported the three of them back to the mansion.

 

Once at the mansion, the maknae line of Suho’s pack searched the mansion for CL.

 

“Hyung! Where is CL?” DO asked as they saw Lay walking along the corridor.

 

“Down at the lab, she is helping me with Bom!” Lay replied

 

Kai teleported all four of them at the lab and they saw CL together with Bom and Kris.

 

“Hyung… we met Daranoona… she was somewhat different from the last time we met… she is now blonde… and she gave me this… and told me to try and stop her… she is coming after CLnoona!” Kai uttered, to that Kris stood beside CL as CL was dumbfounded.

 

“Unnie? You met with Dara unnie?” CL asked as she looked at the maknae line.

 

Before Kai could reply, they heard a commotion upstairs. It was as if someone burst through the door.

 

Kai and Bom teleported off as the rest were left to guard CL.

 

What greeted Kai and Bom once they teleported upstairs was chaos… they saw Dara standing amidst the chaos they saw Xiumin, Luhan and Suho’s body lying unconscious on the floor at the feet of Dara who was holding Tao by the neck and threw him far away as she stood there motionless looking at Bom.

 

“Dara!” Bom shouted out loud.

 

One minute Dara was far from Bom the next minute, Dara was already face to face with Bom much to the surprise of Kai.

 

Once Dara was near Bom, Dara sensed Kai was about to attack her, but before Kai could raise his hand, Dara already grabbed a hold of his arm and tried to squeeze it, as she heard a bone break and Kai scream in pain.

 

 

“Dara! Stop! Stop!” Bom cried out as she pleaded with her friend.

 

Bom could see how helpless Dara was in her eyes… it was as if Dara was pleading, asking Bom to stop her.

 

Bom then kicked Dara in the stomach which sent Dara flying off to the far side of the house, releasing Kai in the process. But Dara was still standing and immediately appeared in front of Bom once again.

 

“Kai… teleport!” Dara uttered before she could smash the place where they were standing.

 

At the words of Dara, Kai teleported himself and Bom to safety and back to the laboratory.

 

Dara was left at what was supposed to be the receiving area of the mansion, now in rubbles. She stood there and then broke down in tears as she was on all fours crying her eyes out… but no tears came… it was a torture for her.

 

Then she heard footsteps coming from the east, she stood up and was ready to attack. She saw Baekhyun, together with his two friends… Chanyeol and Chen.

 

“Hyung! Tao!” CHanyeol and Chen called out to their friends, but when they looked up at who could be the cause of it, Dara stood there and stared at the two.

 

“Is that Dara noona?” Chen asked looking at Baekhyun for confirmation.

 

Baekhyun slowly nodded as he not once broke eye contact with her.

 

“Dara-ah!” Baekhyun stated as he stretched out his right hand to her.

 

Dara wanted so bad to reach out to him, but she did something otherwise.

 

Dara disappeared and then reappeared in front of Chanyeol as she strangled the towering male and threw him far to the distance and shifted her attention towards Chen who was slowly summoning his lightning.

 

Dara was about to grab Chen, but the moment she was in contact with Chen’s body, she got electrocuted which stunned her for a moment as DO appeared behind them and used his strength to grab a hold of Dara’s strong presence as Baekhyun stared at her eyes pleading for him.

 

Dara then screamed and then broke free from DO’s grasp as DO received a powerful blow which rendered him unconscious as she withstood Chen’s electrifying ability and slapped him to unconsciousness.

 

“Baek… please… help… stop me!” those were Dara’s last words as she went forward and lunged at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

O======O========O

 

CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN...

 

 

 

the story will come to an end...

 

 

 

 

 

what will happen next?

 

 

 

will it be a happy or sad ending for Dara?

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~