KISS- DARA PART 1

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

 

 

KISS- DARA PART 1

 

Baekhyun just arrived in town, he has heard that the town was a safe haven for their kind, WOLVES.

 

There were packs that protect them from other entities, so it was great for a wanderer like him.

 

He walked the dark lit street and passed by an alley, there he saw a pack trying to make their way to a victim. He just ignored it and walked on, but then there was something that bothered him about the victim.

 

He couldn’t hear any cry for help of even a whimper from the victim. So he walked back and what he saw back in the alley caused an alarm. He saw the victim with bite marks and was still standing as if taunting the pack to attack her once again, he couldn’t bear to see the sight before him so he transformed himself and immediately lunged at one of them heading straight for its neck.

 

So much for laying low.

 

Chaos erupted and soon enough the two of them defeated a whole pack. Baekhyun saw that the victim was not just an ordinary human being. No human could withstand that kind of attack.

 

He then checked to see if he could find a car he can “borrow”, there was one near the alley as he forced it open and hotwire it and he drove back to the said alley.

 

He checked on her and carried her. He could see that the bite marks were slowly healing itself.

 

He was new in town, he knew nobody in town, so his best bet was to check in, in a nearby hotel. Much to his luck, the nearest hotel was that of a bed and breakfast kind of inn.

 

First, he left Dara’s unconscious state in the car and billeted themselves and then once he has taken care of it, he carried Dara’s unconscious state to their room, passing by the reception as he nodded and went straight to their room.

 

Once inside the room, he laid her on the bed as he plopped himself on the couch. He tried to close his eyes and get some rest, but what happened back at the alley was still bothering him.

 

He sat straight on the couch and then looked over the bed with Dara sleeping peacefully on it.

 

“What am I doing? Why am I drawn to you?” Baekhyun stated as he stood up and looked out the window.

 

He saw how quaint the town was, small it maybe, but it has its own railway station and it has some towering buildings surrounding the area.

 

The morning after, Dara woke up with the worst hang over. She expected to wake up in one of the alleys, like she always does after drinking herself. But no, she was enjoying the comfort of a soft, warm matress and fluffy pillows. This puzzled her as she got up and take in her surrounding.

 

“What happened last night? Where am I?” Dara uttered in a low voice while holding her head as she slowly adjusted to the rays of the rising sun.

 

Then at the corner of her eyes, she felt some movement and her attention was at it, she was ready for a fight as she saw someone sitting comfortably on the couch, looking at her.

 

“Omo! You gave me a shock!” Dara exclaimed as she clutched her chest in shock

 

“What are you?” Baekhyun stated in plain voice as he clasped his hand together.

 

“I am hungry… aren’t you hungry? Is there anything to eat?” Dara blurted out as she rubbed her tummy looking around the room.

 

“I’d order some room service, but I didn’t know what exactly it is that you eat.” Baekhyun stated emphasizing that he knew that she was not normal.

 

“Food!” Dara answered plainly looking at Baekhyun’s deadpan eyes.

 

“Nope! Nada! We need to head down to the restaurant for breakfast, it’s included in our room!” Baekyun answered in amusement, showing two stubs.

 

The two then headed down stairs and walked in silence along the corridor. Baekhyun glanced over Dara as she did the same.

 

“What are you?” Baekhyun asked once again, because he knew for sure that she was not human and at the same time his speculation that she is a vampire vanished because Dara has no scent at all, and she didn’t react violently towards the rays of sun.

 

Dara took a moment, as if thinking whether or not to tell him who and what she was.

 

She cleared and adjusted her stance, just when she was about to speak, the elevator doors opened.

 

“Later… let’s eat!” Dara smiled joyfully taking Baekhyun’s hand in hers as they walked towards the hotel’s restaurant.

 

Much to Dara’s surprise when they were greeted by the staff with over eager smiles and too much attention was on them.

 

“What is going on?” Dara whispered towards Baekhyun, Baekhyun just smiled sheepishly as they were directed to their own sweet corner decorated with flowers.

 

Their breakfast was being served to them despite the breakfast being a buffet type.

 

“Enjoy your meal Mr. and Mrs. Byun!” the waiter smiled as he walked away.

 

The staff was so eager to take good care of the first couple who stayed in the honeymoon suite. Since they were checked in as a newlywed couple, they were given the honeymoon treatment by the staff, complete with flowers, card and chocolates.

 

“Hon, you are such a sweetie, but why book us in the honeymoon suite?” Dara asked while the waiter poured some coffee in her cup.

 

Dara’s tone might be sweet but her eyes were throwing daggers at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun waited for the waiter to leave before he answer her question.

 

“It’s the only room available, and besides I don’t have you full name for registration, so I registered us as a Mr. and Mrs.” Baekhyun smiled taking a huge serving of pancake in his mouth.

 

“Tch! Eat like the rabid wolf that you are! So primitive and messy! Yah! You are aware that you look more of a puppy than a wolf, right?” Dara exclaimed while pointing the bread knife at Baekhyun as she took a bite off of it.

 

“And you my dear look like a rabbit!” Baekhyun teased as he pinched her cheeks.

 

After breakfast, the two then headed back to their room, while they were on the elevator, Baekhyun continued to look at her, trying to figure her out.

 

The person beside him was far from the charismatic girl he saw at the alley. The girl beside him, right now, is childish and looks so frail.

 

Dara was looking at the box of chocolates in her hand as she looked up and was possibly imagining herself munching on it.

 

“The chocolate is also mine. So don’t eat it all by yourself!” Baekhyun teased as he saw Dara frown abit.

 

They then walked towards the door to their room, the moment the door was closed/

 

“Now… alone… talk!” Baekhyun asked as he sat on the couch looking at Dara who was still standing by the door, clutching on the box of chocolate.

 

Dara bit her lip as she walked towards the couch and sat beside Baekhyun, without looking at him she spoke.

 

“I am Park Sandara.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am a vampire.”

 

O=====O=======O

 

 

 

action scenes will come in the next chapter... kyaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i feel like i can make them charismatic and goofy at the same time, what do you think?

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~