UGLY- BOM PART 2 1/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 2

           

Bom and Minnie were doing their routine morning enjoying their cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows together with their favourite vanilla cream cupcake, they were enjoying their morning at the kitchen as Minnie sat on the counter munching on her cupcake, when Chen and Kyungsoo came barging in on the mother-daughter time.

 

“Noona! Noona! You didn’t tell us that you have a boyfriend!” Kyungsoo uttered as he hugged Minnie and took a bite off of her cupcake.

 

“Uncle Big eyes... cupcake mine!” Minnie pouted

 

“Huh? Me? A boyfriend? What are you two talking about?” Bom asked after taking a sip off of her cup.

 

“Noona! Look here! You are featured together with this businessman... hmmmm... look here!” Chen showed Bom his handphone showing the social section of a website.

 

“Omo!!” that was all Bom could utter as Minnie also took a glance at the handphone.

 

“Appa! Appa! Uncles... that is appa! My appa! Sehun-appa!” Minnie uttered excitedly while jumping on the counter.

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: THE SON OF AN AIRLINE MAGNATE TOGETHER WITH HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER... COMING HOME FROM AMERICA.

 

Inset: a picture of Sehun, Bom and Minnie on Sehun’s shoulders waiting for their luggages.

 

“Omo! He is not the father!” Bom uttered while biting her nail due to stress of the news.

 

“Noona! Your news became the talk of the town... there are a lot of people outside our bakery!” Chen stated after taking a peek outside the kitchen seeing the window of their store full of flashing lights.

 

O=====o=======o=======o

 

WHACK!

 

The sound of morning newspaper being slammed on the table, that was what greeted the morning in the OH household.

 

“Yah! Did you know about this!?” Mr. Oh shouted looking at someone who was quietly and calmly sipping his hot coffee.

 

“No sir!”

 

“Luhan... call that up to no good brother of yours and ask him about this!” Mr. Oh stated as he sat at the head of the table trying very hard to calm himself.

 

Luhan did as what he was told as he dialled the number of his brother on his phone.

 

Luhan was Sehun’s older half brother. They have different mothers, when Luhan’s mother died, Mr. Oh remarried again and married Sehun’s mother and had him. Luhan decided to keep his mother’s last name to honor her hence the different last name.

 

“Yah... Sehun-ah! Father wants to speak with you... he is not in a good mood... thanks to the news of your daughter.” Luhan said in a low voice as he handed his phone to his father.

 

“Huh? What daughter hyung? I don’t... I don’t have a daughter!” Sehun tried to say on the other line when he was greeted by his father’s commanding voice.

 

“Yah you brat! How dare you keep a granddaughter from me!?!?!!?!! Three years! She is already 3 years old! Is that what you have been doing in America all along?! You kept it from me and even got a child of your own ahead of your hyung?! No wonder you were so eager to put up your own business and become a man for yourself!” Mr. Oh stated releasing his anger in Luhan’s cellphone.

 

“Huh? Dad... I don’t have a daughter!” Sehun tried to clarify

 

“Don’t try to deny it... the press has pictures of you with that cuddly little angel... you brat! I know you are mad at me... but how dare you deny me of my right to my grandchild! You jerk! You get back here this instant and bring me my granddaughter!” Mr. Oh insisted

 

“Dad... you’re not listening to me... she is not my...” Sehun was cut off when his father spoke again.

 

“Whatever happens... she is my grandchild... bring her to me! ASAP!”

 

“Again... she is not...” Sehun was cut off... because the line was cut off.

 

“Never listens now... nor ever! Story of my life.” Sehun sighed as he shook his head as he rolled on his bed and headed to the shower.

 

Sehun then checked the paper after his shower and was shocked at the headline... he was also reading the same headline, Bom and his father read that morning... he almost spilled his coffee on himself after seeing the news.

 

Although he enjoyed looking at Bom’s face... she looked like a doll looking up at her daughter who was positioned on his shoulders... they sure do look like a family in that stolen shot.

 

Rrrrriiiiinggg!

 

Sehun’s phone rang... he ran towards it and answered it immediately.

 

“Hello?!”

 

“Yah... you no good grandson of mine... why didn’t you tell me that I have a great granddaughter... I told you I was on your side whatever you chose to do right... and why do I get to know about this wonderful angel through the news?”

 

“Not you too?! Halmoniiiiiiiii~~~~ she is not my daughter... I just met them at the airport and Minnie, the little angel took a liking to me and clung to me... I enjoyed their company... and her mom... Park Bom owns a bakery... and guess what halmoni... she owns the bakery who bakes the cupcakes you like!” Sehun smiled

 

“Omo! Minnie’s Cupcakes? This young lady is a mother to this angel I am staring a picture of? This Park Bom young lady... she has it! I want her... can’t you marry her already?” Halmoni uttered

 

“Halmoniiii, I just met her... give me time... and maybe... you will be walking with me down the aisle.” Sehun jested trying to humor his grandmother.

 

“Omo! You don’t joke about marriage like that my dear boy... it will come true... I tell you... it will! Look at your brother Luhan... he is already married after joking about marriage with me?” Halmoni stated as a matter of factly

 

“Halmoniiiiiii~~~ hyung is happy with Chaerin-noona... they have known each other for years now... I can’t just suddenly jump the wagon and get married just like that... it would be unfair to Bom!” Sehun reasoned out not knowing how the talk of marriage became their topic.

 

“So you are considering it then?!” Halmoni asked

 

Sehun just sighed as he bid his grandmother goodbye.

 

He then released another sigh as he went towards his garden and saw his personal assistant, driver, bodyguard and friend, Tao who was washing the car.

 

“Morning to you, Bom-ah Bom-ah!” Tao joked

 

“You too?” Sehun rolled his eyes heavenward

 

“Well... when I came to pick you up from the airport... you dozed off in the car and you were uttering her name in the car... don’t know her... but this morning I saw the news and now everybody knows her!” Tao stated

 

“Omo! Everybody! Means... the press... the press are probably crowding her bakery... she might be in a tough situation... you know where Minnie’s Cupcake is right? Stop what you’re doing and let’s go there!” Sehun hurriedly went back inside to grab what he needed as he waited for Tao to tidy up his tools.

 

O=======o======o

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, Chen-ah... I need you to cover Minnie’s face from the flashing lights... omo! It’s scaring her a bit!” Bom stated as she tried to open the door to the bakery, which she failed to do since there was a lot of crowd outside, aside from the regular customers, there were tons of paparazzi taking pictures of her and her daughter and the bakery itself.

 

“Why did you hide your relationship?”

 

“How long have you known Oh Sehun?”

 

“Did you two marry abroad?”

 

Those were some of the questions Bom heard when Kyungsoo tried to talk to the crowd to make way for customers.

 

Chen decided to call for security to keep the media at bay and let the customers come in.

 

The customers who knew Bom really well just gave her a smile and greeted her as usual.

 

“Well... you have got a crowd today eh?” one of the regulars uttered

 

“Yes... good morning to you... the usual?” Bom smiled as she tied her hair and looked at Minnie who was positioned at the office watching some show on her tablet.

 

 

“Um... noona... I think you have a special guest?” Kyungsoo uttered after he finished wiping the windows clean.

 

“Special guest? What is this? A concert?” Bom jested with a smile as she turned around and had a great shock of a lifetime!

 

O=====O=====O

 

a short update... hope you like it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

who could be the special guest?

 

 

 

 

comment down below.

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~