UGLY- BOM PART TROLL

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 5 TROLL

 

Sehun kneeled on one knee while taking out a small box Minnie handed out to him…

 

“Park Bom… I am very sorry for asking you to wait for me… I know 3 years is such a long time… but that is all the time I need to prepare for this moment… if you would give me the highest privilege of becoming your husband and a father to Minnie… then I would be the happiest man on earth…I would date you every day and I will help you send Minne to and fro to school, I will attend programs with you and go up the stage with you to receive awards for Minnie, I will attend recitals together with you and take family pictures with you and Minnie, I will make up for the lost time we had… I would take care of you and Minnie always and I will love you and Minnie for the rest of my life…”

 

Bom stared at Sehun for the longest time, she had to blink twice, to make sure that she was not dreaming… that she was not just imagining SEhun for the nth time proposing to her.

 

Yes, she has been fantasizing and dreaming of the moment Sehun would propose to her… but she was taken aback that, at that moment… Sehun was indeed proposing to him.

 

Bom grabbed her cup of coffee and finished it one shot as she took a deep breath and fanned herself to keep her from crying.

 

She couldn’t speak, but she kept on nodding and nodding and mumbling incoherent words as Sehun stood up and placed the ring on her finger and whispered to her ear.

 

“I love you, Park Bom.”

 

“You were always there, weren’t you?!” Bom uttered as she looked at the ring on her finger and then shifted her gaze on Sehun who was smilling mischievously.

 

“Yup… every program Minnie had in school… I get to watch you struggle during Family Day… you had to go through those obstacle course and carry those sack of flour… that was my favourite… I find it hilarious, especially the looks on the other kids’ fathers as you carried it without difficulty.” Sehun stifled his laughter as Bom turned red.

 

“I meet with Minnie during her break time and I put her to sleep during nap time… you always seem to look too tired… the hyungs are a great help with that… they made sure that they do extra work to lessen your load.” Sehun explained.

 

Bom was just speechless, no wonder the two were so helpful these past few years.

 

“How come the teachers never said anything about you being there!?” Bom wondered cluelessly.

 

“I worked my wonders with them. I asked them to keep it under wraps… and they knew about the dating rumor and it seems as though they were ‘shipping’ us? To which I don’t know what that meant… so they supported it… but they don’t allow me to take her out, just in case I was a bad man! Hehehehe!” Sehun smiled as Bom pouted.

 

“You are a bad man! Nappeun namja!” Bom smiled and hugged her prince charming.

 

After the two hugged each other…

 

“So when do you plan to get married?” Sehun asked as he looked down at Bom who was resting her head on his chest.

 

“Hmmmm? I have no idea…” Bom uttered in a hushed tone.

 

“How about this… 3 months? Is that enough for you?” Sehun asked with a soft chuckle.

 

“Omo! 3 months!? I don’t have enough time then!” Bom stated in a panic tone.

 

“Don’t worry about it… the cake is taken care of by your two angels, Kyungsoo hyung and Chen hyung, your gown will be taken care of by Chaerin noona; all you have to tell her is your color and preferred design, buffet-catering is taken care of Luhan hyung, and everything else is taken care of Minnie and I, my dear… all you need to do is put on the gown and say I DO.” Sehun stated with his eye smile as Bom looked in awe.

 

“Just what exactly did you do in 3 years?” Bom wondered.

 

“I talked with Dara noona to get her blessing, since I know she is the only living relative you have,  and then I built up my business so that I can provide for you handsomely and take really good care of you, and then I checked with a fortune teller when is the good time to get married, and she said that I should wait 2 more years, so I did and here I am, ironing out every last detail of your wedding!” Sehun smiled and hugged Bom.

O========o=========o

http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/2011083012215232929_31.jpg

 

 

After 3 months, the wedding went by flawlessly and it was a dream wedding for Bom. Her sister, Dara was present in the wedding, and her close friends attended the event. Minnie was the cutest flower girl, as Kyungsoo and Chen were the escorts of the little princess.

 

 

 

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_383312010_00-1.0x0/formal-dress-for-little-girl-stage-wear-cute.jpg- Minnie’s dress

 

Everyone was there to witness their union, Mr. Oh… Mrs. Oh Halmoni, Luhan and Chaerin together with their cute 2 year old son.

 

Tao was also there together with the Minnie as they enjoyed the whole day full of merry making and celebration.

 

6 months after the wedding…

 

 

“Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~!!!!” Minnie shouted as she came bursting through the door of her parents’ room.

 

Bom and Sehun sat straight up from slumber the moment they heard Minnie calling out.

 

“What is it baby?” Sehun uttered as he moved the covers to let Minnie lie down in between them.

 

“Daddeeeeeeee…I want a baby brother!” Minnie stated

 

After that statement, Bom rushed to the toilet and they heard her throwing up.

 

“Minnie, I think your wish just might come true!” Sehun smirked as he ruffled the little girl’s hair.

 

 

O========O=======O

 

internet connection is horrible... grrrrrrrr... i can't seem to upload the pictures i wanted aigooooo

 

 

 

 

 

but here is Bom's last part of the story...

 

 

 

hope you liked it ^^

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~