I DON'T CARE- PART 1

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

I DON’T CARE

 

“Hey playboy! It’s about time... and your time’s up! I had to do this one for my girls you know... sometimes you gotta act like you don’t care, that’s the only way you boys learn...”

 

 

 

-DARA-

Dara was busy hurrying up trying to finish everything in the cafe she was working as a barista to meet up with her boyfriend who was probably getting bored already, since she was about 15 minutes late already.

 

“Annyeong! Gotta run!” Dara bid her co-workers goodbye as she hurriedly went out of the coffee shop.

 

“Yah! Dara-yah! Your bag! You forgot your bag!” Gummy, another barista called out carrying out Dara’s bag waiting for Dara to run back to get it.

 

After a moment, Dara came back panting as she noticed Gummy holding her bag.

 

“You are a lifesaver unnie!!! Thanks! I’m off!” Dara ran out again.

 

“Yah! Dara! Your shoes! You are wearing slippers and your apron as well!” Taeyang called out as he pointed out what Dara was wearing.

 

Dara facepalmed herself and quickly changed.

 

“I know I am late already... mian... mian... Chanyeol-ah!” Dara thought to herself as she ran 2 blocks to get to their meeting place.

 

Once she was near the restaurant, she immediately saw Chanyeol by the glass window... and there Dara saw Chanyeol smiling and talking to not one but two girls... happily.

 

Dara’s smile turned into a frown as she turned her heels around and walked away from the restaurant.

 

O======o======o

 

-MINZY-

 

“Just in time... now all I have to do is wait for him to arrive...” Minzy thought to herself looking happily at the paper bag she was holding which contained a new shirt she bought for her boyfriend.

 

“I hope he likes it... hmmm, I’m a bit thirsty... I think I’ll get something to drink while waiting.” Minzy said to herself as she went inside the mall and went to the nearest juice station to buy some drinks.

 

After successfully getting some... she headed outside and saw her boyfriend’s pulling in... something was wrong when she looked again...

 

A girl was sitting in the passenger seat, all smiles and all... and it seems as though her boyfriend was also enjoying the company.

 

She tapped her foot and placed her hands on her hips and arched her brow as the car stopped in front of her.

 

“Ya Kai! Nappeun Namja!” Minzy exclaimed throwing the paper bag on the ground and walked away.

 

O=====o======o

 

-BOM-

 

“I am going to the amusement park! Kyaaaahhhhh!!! A date! A date with my namja chingu! Namja chingu!!!” Bom was humming sweetly on her way to the amusement park.

 

Bom and her boyfriend agreed to meet each other at the park’s entrance for their weekend date. She could already imagine that she would be all over her boyfriend acting scared and all once they enter the horror house.

 

“Well... I will be in my most lady-like behaviour today... a date with my squishy... lalalalala...” Bom stated as she saw her boyfriend standing by the entrance with his eyes as wide as saucers looking around.

 

She was about to greet him...

 

“Kyung-“

 

But she stopped when she saw a girl running towards his direction acting all close and all. The girl even had the nerve to hook her arms around his arm.

 

Bom marched angrily towards them and stated.

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo-ah! You creepy namja chingu... who is this earthling?! And why is she with you?!” Bom uttered with her hands on her waist.

 

Kyungsoo stared at Bom and then on the girl who was clinging to him then back at Bom with his wide eyes.

 

O.O

 

O=======o========o

-CL-

 

CL and her boyfriend were in a club enjoying the start of the weekend. They decided to meet each other after work and headed for a club nearby and decided to enjoy the night away.

 

Her boyfriend ordered some drinks for them as CL excused herself as she went to the washroom.

 

Once she was inside the washroom, a girl approached her and stated.

 

“Are you with that tall hunk of a guy who looks like a model?”

 

CL gave her a questioning look...

 

“The one with the hat?” the girl stated,

 

At the realization that the girl was mentioning her boyfriend, since he was the only one who was wearing a hat inside the club, she nodded and smiled.

 

“Omo! You guys are perfect for each other... you both exude charisma and charm! Kyaaaaahhhh!!! You are a perfect couple!” the girl uttered giddily as CL excused herself and went out of the washroom and headed back to their seats.

 

On her way back, she saw that their section was filled with women and in the middle of it was the other half of the so-called “perfect couple!”

 

“Perfect couple my !” CL uttered as she walked through the crowd of women and stood in front of her supposedly boyfriend

 

“You and I my dear Kris... are gonna have a talk... outside!” CL uttered in a murderous tone as she headed for the door.

 

O======o======o

 

So here is my first 2ne1 song... since a lot of you were asking me to do the usual pairing for 2nexo.... the first song will be the usual pairing of 2nexo...

 

 

and as all of you know... i love doing crackships... so after this song... WE ARE BACK TO THE CRACKSHIP kekekekeke

 

 

 

let's see if you are very well trained already from my past writings... try to predict the crackships ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

2nexo again...

 

 

 

 

Look forward to a new journey with them ^^

 

 

 

 

 

You guys know the drill already,...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~