UGLY- BOM PART 5 1/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY-BOM PART 5 1/2

 

BOM'S POV

 

Minnie is now 6 years old... and has grown to be such a sweetheart... she knows how to charm her way into anything... whenever she did something bad she would run towrads her two favorite uncles... BIG EYES and FUNKY for help.

 

 

You might be wondering what happened within these years I have been waiting... well, the day after Kris showed his sorry he went in to the temple... he asked me to give him a lift to the temple located at the mountain... 

 

 

This towering weird clumsy asked a big favor to send him off... so I asked Kyungsoo and Chen to come with us... I am not gonna suffer alone... I will take somebody with me.

 

 

Sehun agreed to keep Minnie occupied the whole day. Sehun and Minnie looked like a father and a daughter when he picked her up at the bakery before we headed out the store.

 

 

And after that day... I haven't seen nor heard from him... Tao was the only one who drops by the shop to buy some cupcakes for Sehun's grandmother, I only hear news about him and his store through the news. 

 

 

My shop is quite popular with idols and artists... I get to attend  some events and showcase my creation there. I have also grown into a popular bakery... so I am also accomplished in my own way.

 

Mr. Oh sometimes drops by the shop to enjoy some relaxing cup of coffee together with Minnie... Luhan and Chaerin finally had a baby boy... much to the delight of Chaerin.

 

 

Sehun not once has shown his face after Kris left. 

 

 

So you do understand my dilemma right?

 

 

It's like Kris all over again... I felt like I was abandoned and left hanging again... WTF?!

 

 

It has been almost 3 years...

 

 

He has promised me to wait for him for 3 god forsaken years... does he even realize how much time he was asking for?

 

 

I mean.. sure I agreed to wait.. but it's almost 3 years... and heck... I am 33 already... and what? He is already 23!

 

 

For sure a lot of women had already flung their arms and their body at him... and him being successful and the sought after bachelor... AISH

 

 

I am now regretting waiting and allowing him to ask me to wait for him...I know I have no right whatsoever to his life... but he asked for time and I gave him that... and I am left hanging...

 

 

Tomorrow is officially the 1,095th day since he asked me to wait for him... that's 3 years... 3 YEARS!!!

 

 

I am alone in the kitchen checking on some new recipes for my cupcakes, doing some trial and error... Kyungsoo and Chen have dates for tonight so I was all alone... Minnie is in her room watching some Movie... I heard the song... 

 

 

AHHHHHHH....FROZEN... LET IT GO... should I do that also?

 

 

Should I just let it all go and not hope for anything... if he comes he comes... if he doesn't then he doesn't...

 

 

All of a sudden, I heard the bell chime... it means someone was at the front door... I was so sure I closed it... a cupcake thief? Omo... is there such a person!!!

 

 

I grabbed my rolling pin and slowly edged my way towards the shop and tried to peek into the corner to see who it was...

 

 

I saw a silhouette, the person was just standing by the entrance door, standing there... and then after a moment... I saw him move... he was walking in circles... I hear him murmuring as he went round and round. I got impatient with him, so I took a deep breath.. mustered all the courage I have...

 

 

I will do this in order to protect MINNIE'S CUPCAKES...

 

 

 

I ran out of hiding and screamed as I charged towards the front door.

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! FOR VICTORY!!!

 

 

I shouted as I whamed the rolling pin towards the unknown entity inside my shop.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Bom hurled her rolling pin towards the towering figure standing by the door..

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!! FOR VICOTRY!" Bom shouted as she charged towards the figure.

 

"Wait! Wait!" the stranger panicked as he tried to stop the pin from hitting his head and then...

 

 

WA-PACK!

 

Bom knew and felt that she was successful in hitting the figure... she slowly opened her eyes and looked down on the floor... as her sight became clear... she recognized the face that was in agony...

 

 

"YAH! PABO-YA! YOU JERK! YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THAT! YOU'RE LATE!" Bom shouted releasing all her frustrations and anger towards the stranger on the floor.

 

The stranger on the floor wore a confused look on his face while scratching his head and trying to massage his forehead which was beginning to show a small bump.

 

"Bom-ah...I am not late."

 

"It's already 12:01 am... you are 1 minute late... Sehun-ah!" Bom pouted as Sehun backhugged her.

 

o=====o=====o

 

and let's leave it at that for the moment... I can't contain my feels... because just thinking of the fluffy things i have in mind makes my hands curl...

 

 

 

 

 

kyaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~