UGLY- BOM PART 4

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 4

 

“Bom?”

 

 

“Kris?”

 

Bom immediately stood up walked towards Kris leaving Sehun clueless as to what was to happen…

 

Then after a moment, Bom stopped in front of Kris’ towering stature and then extended a hand…

 

 

 

 

PAK!!!

 

 

Bom’s infamous slap on the face resurfaced onto Kris’ cheek as it left a reddened mark on his cheek.

 

“You deserve that, you know?!” Bom stated as she shook her hand off of the pain.

 

“Ahem.” Sehun cleared his throat as he stood up and walked towards Bom standing behind her.

 

 

“Sehun this is Kris… Minnie’s father… Kris this is Sehun… Minnie is fond of calling him her appa.”

 

 

“So you are MINNIE’S father… Bom is he that no good son of a…” Sehun was interrupted by Bom’s hand on his mouth trying to stop him from talking any further.

 

 

“What do you want Kris?” Bom asked after crossing her arms in front of her.

 

 

“Can’t I just visit my daughter?” Kris uttered innocently.

 

“Heh… what? After 4 years, you finally remembered you have a daughter! Is it convenient for you like that?! You really are unbelievable!” Bom rolled her eyes staring Kris down.

 

“Bom… can’t we talk somewhere… in … private!?” Kris asked looking at Sehun who was still standing behind Bom.

 

“I’ll just go back to the bakery.” Sehun gestured mouthing the word Minnie, Bom nodded.

 

 

“Private… now talk.” Bom uttered.

 

 

“I am sorry… I know I haven’t been a good father to Minnie…” Kris started

 

 

“You never were a father to her… the only thing you were responsible was giving me that seed of yours to create her… I gave birth to her, took care of her, raised her and loved her all by myself… I believe you were never in one of those pictures!” Bom stomped her feet and kicked Kris in his leg.

 

 

“Ack!” Kris grunted as he massaged his leg while looking up to see Bom’s fist connect with his right eye.

 

“Argh!”

 

 

“Ack!”

 

 

“Pak!”

 

 

“Rawrk!”

 

 

Those were the incoherent words you can hear escape from Kris’ mouth after Bom released all of her frustrations.

 

 

“Now that’s over and done with… what do you really want?” Bom asked with her head up high looking down at Kris sprawled on the ground gasping for air, with his nose and side of his mouth bleeding.

 

Meanwhile, back at the bakery, Sehun walked inside with his head hanging low.

 

“SEhun appa!” Minnie stated running towards Sehun asking to be carried.

 

“Minnie-ah!” Sehun played with Minnie’s hair.

 

“Where is Bom noona?” Kyungsoo searched as he was wiping the tables.

 

“She is still at the park.” Sehun answered plainly with tight lips.

 

“What’s wrong Sehun-ah?” Chen noticed Sehun’s mood

 

“Kris.” It took Sehun only one word to bring about different reactions from the recipient of news.

 

Kyungsoo threw the towel he was using wiping the tables on the floor.

 

Chen on the other hand dropped the mixing bowl he was holding in his hand.

 

Minnie on the other hand uttered one word.

 

“Appa?!”

 

Minnie uttered as she pointed behind Sehun… all three of the men looked by the door and saw a badly beaten Kris walking inside the bakery followed by a fuming Bom who went straight for their first aid kit and gave Kris some ice pack for his face.

 

“Appa! What happened to you?” Minnie stated running towards Kris, who was shocked that the little girl knew who he was.

 

“Your mom happened, that’s what!” Kris uttered as he rubbed the ice pack in his forehead and cheek.

 

Kyungsoo despite his hatred for the jerk that caused their noona to hurt, he couldn’t help but help Kris tend to his wounds, it seems as though the techniques he taught Bom to defend herself came into good use.

 

Chen and Kyungsoo pried Minnie away from the three people having a serious talk outside the bakery.

 

“As you can see.. I didn’t taint your image to our daughter… you have to be thankful for that… I didn’t brought her up hating her father… you piece of dog poop! Aiyoo, now I wonder what I saw in you! Aish!” Bom stated wanting to hit Kris again.

 

“Arasso, I know… I am grateful for that… I just dropped by to look at my daughter one last time…” Kris uttered as he massaged his jaw which was a bit swollen.

 

“One last time?” Bom asked curiously while Sehun looked at Kris searching for any hint of trickery.

 

“I had time to reflect on myself, these past years… and I have met a friend that has shown me a path to take, to right the wrong things I have done… and before I could enter, the master of the temple told me that I should reconcile with the people I have hurt in the past…and I thought of you and Minnie.” Kris stated.

 

 

“You’re gonna be a monk and be bald?” Bom exclaimed while Sehun was dying of laughter at the side as he imagined this charismatic person he has only met today becoming bald.

 

Kris just nodded as he looked at Bom.

 

“I am serious Bom… it’s not just some guilt trip or anything… I am going in the temple to live a secluded life starting tomorrow… and before I do that… I needed to tie some lose ends and mend some broken bridges.” Kris uttered.

 

Bom nodded as she then signalled to Chen and Kyungsoo to bring Minnie to Kris.

 

Minnie then ran towards Kris and sat on his lap. Bom and Sehun left the two for some father and daughter bonding.

 

“Will you wait for me?” Sehun then blurted all of a sudden which shocked Bom.

 

“Huh? Wait for you for what?” Bom asked questioningly.

 

 

“Wait for me… three years from now… I will come back again as a man and I will prove to you that nothing will change. The way I feel for you now and the way I will feel for you then will be the same… three years is all I ask.” Sehun uttered as he looked determined as ever waiting for Bom.

 

“I can’t answer that Sehun… only time will tell… but… yes… I will wait for three years… we will see then.” Bom smiled as Sehun kissed her on the cheek and bid her a goodbye.

 

SEhun stood up and waved a goodbye towards Minnie who clung to him and hugged him tight.

 

“I’ll leave now… be a good girl to your mommy arasso?” Sehun smiled as he touched Minnie’s nose and bowed towards Kris.

 

 

Two men in Bom’s life are saying their farewell to her… one was for good… and the other one asked her to wait.

 

O====o======o

 

i had a bit of time in my hands so i did a double update kekekekkekeke

 

 

 

now you might be wondering what will happen after 3 years...

 

 

 

 

me too... haven't decided yet what will happen...

 

 

 

tell me what you thought of the story so far...

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~