UGLY- BOM PART 2 2/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 2 2/2

                 

Bom was shocked to see a towering authoritative figure, with two men wearing shades behind him.

 

“A-anyeong... good morning sir... what can I get you sir?” Bom stuttered as she tried to look straight at the man’s face.

 

“Where is my grand daughter?”

 

“Excuse me?” Bom’s eyes widened at the words spoken by the man.

 

Then realization hit her, the man must be Sehun’s father... she saw the resemblance in the glint of the eye, the mouth and nose...

 

“Actually sir... she is not Sehun’s daughter... this is all just a misunderstanding, sir!” Bom tried to explain, when all of a sudden Minnie came out of the office while wiping her eyes.

 

“Mommeeeeee~~~~~ Minnie is tired... I want to nappy now!” Minnie uttered oblivious to the softened face of an old man staring at her.

 

“Is this her? Is this my granddaughter?” Mr. Oh uttered as he walked slowly over the counter to take a good look at the little one.

 

“Hello! Mommy... is he a member of the Men in Black?” Minnie uttered looking up at the old man.

 

“Omo... Minnie... aniya... Minnie this is Sehun’s father... Mr. Oh.” Bom smiled as she introduced the little one.

 

“Nice to meet you... Mr. Oh!” Minnie smiled with her sleepy eyes.

 

Mr. Oh’s cold demeanor melted in front of the little one, he crouched down and looked at Minnie with a smile.

 

“Little one... you can call me... Haraboji... I am your grandfather!” Mr. Oh smiled.

 

“UM... Mr. Oh... there has been a misunderstanding... she is not Sehun’s daughter... Sehun and I just met at the airport going back to Seoul from America... sir. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.” Bom uttered in a low voice.

 

“Haraboji... haraboji... can you nappy with me?” Minnie uttered in her cute voice while batting her eyelash at the old man who had a warm smile plastered on his face the moment he laid eyes on the little one.

 

Mr. Oh then gave in to the little one’s request as he carried Minnie in his arms, as Bom gave him a soft chair where he can comfortably sit and cradle Minnie in his arms.

 

After a while, Minnie was asleep in Mr. Oh’s arms.

 

“Mr. Oh... if you are getting uncomfortable, you can give her to me... I can place her in her bed at the office.” Bom offered trying to make Mr. Oh comfortable.

 

“Ani... it’s okay... I don’t mind... I actually miss carrying a little one... so what is it you were telling me... she is not my granddaughter?” Mr. Oh asked.

 

Bom explained the whole thing, from the airport, to the airplane and out of the airport in Seoul. Mr. Oh nodded and was silent the whole time, he didn’t realize that while he was listening intently to Bom’s explanation he has already finished the two cupcakes being served to him by Chen, and Kyungsoo was on his way to serve another one.

 

“I like you Ms. Park... and don’t worry about having a kid... I like this little one... even though I’d like her to be the real daughter of my no good of a son Sehun... Aigoo... what am I to do with that brat! Always doing what he wants to do... not listening... always have to do what he wants!” Mr. Oh exhaled as he saw Kyungsoo walking their way serving another cupcake to him.

 

Bom was left speechless, she got a blessing from Mr. Oh for being a daughter in law... when in fact there was no relationship in between them.

 

“Um... Mr. Oh... ah... Sehun and I aren’t in a relationship... we just met.” Bom stated

 

“My son... is a good catch... he might be stubborn... but he works hard... you won’t have a problem with him... if you do... he will answer to me! He will have his own tea shop you know? You might want to give him some tips doing business here in Seoul!” Mr. Oh ignored Bom’s statement and went on with his idea of Sehun and Bom in a relationship.

 

“Well... I am glad to meet you and this little one... I am counting on seeing you again... lunch perhaps... this weekend... I’ll have my brat son bring you with him... and bring this little angel with you! Arasso?” Mr. Oh stated as Chen took Minnie gently off of Mr. Oh and placed her on her bed inside the office.

 

“Huh? Ah... um... b-but... n-neh?!” Bom stated incoherent words still at a loss at what was happening.

 

She saw Mr. Oh and his bodyguards walk out of the bakery with a box of cupcakes in his hand. The crowd of paparazzi has died down, only a few were waiting for something interesting to happen, and something interesting happened alright.

 

Just right after the father of Oh Sehun visited the bakery... came another car... out came the infamous companion of Sehun, Tao who hurriedly opened the door for him, as Sehun went out and straightened his coat, as he looked over his shoulder to see his father’s car stop and the window opened revealing his father.

 

“I have met her... bring her to lunch this weekend. That is not an invitation... that is an order!” Mr. Oh uttered as the window slowly went up and closed.

 

“Tsk!” Sehun shook his head as he hurriedly went inside the bakery and worriedly walked over to the counter where Bom was standing with a shocked expression on her face.

 

“You are not the father!” that was what came out of Bom’s lips right after she saw Sehun walk inside the bakery, much to the laughter of Kyungsoo and Chen who were putting freshly baked cupcakes on the display.

 

“Yah, noona... what is this? Is this the Murray Show? Where you get a DNA test and learn if you are or are not the father?” Kyungsoo nudged Bom who was still standing there like a statue.

 

Sehun smiled shyly and then looked at Bom,

 

“Did he do something to you? I mean... my father... did he say anything... or do something?” Sehun asked worriedly looking at Bom who was confused

 

Bom just nodded much to Sehun’s agitation.

 

“What?!” Sehun uttered

 

“No... Sehun... yes, he did something... he put Minnie to sleep... and yes, he said something... he invited us for lunch this weekend.” Bom replied plainly in a robotic way, since it hasn’t sunk in what has happened.

 

“I’m very sorry about the news... father said they are going to release a statement regarding that matter, so you don’t need to worry. Are you alright? It seems you have been bombarded by the media since this morning?” Sehun asked with sincere concern as he smiled towards Bom.

 

“Omo! Where are my manners... please take a seat... coffee? Tea?” Bom asked

 

“Me?” Chen added trying to tease the two, to which Bom blushed, which earned Chen a slap in the arm.

 

“Any tea will do, please.” Sehun nodded towards Chen as Chen went to the counter to prepare the order.

 

“Who is he?” Bom asked pertaining to a tall guy standing about 5 paces away from them.

 

“Oh... that is Tao... he is my friend, driver, assistant, body guard... he can be anyone I want him to be.” Sehun replied (*mind your naughty ideas everyone... hehehehehehe SeTao shippers are not allowed to think of such things kekekekeke)

 

“What about this weekend... should we still go?” Bom wondered feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

 

“It is up to you, if you are up to it, then I’ll accompany you... it is also okay to say NO Bom.” Sehun reassured her.

 

“It’s okay... Minnie liked your father. She is at ease with him, despite the cold exterior, he has a warm heart.” Bom smiled

 

“Ok, then I’d have to invite my hyung to that lunch... so that we can have a scape goat.” Sehun smiled.

 

“You have an older brother?” Bom asked while she arranged the tea for Sehun and set the saucer for the cupcake.

 

It was a habit of Bom to pamper the people she is comfortable with, and Sehun was one of the few people, she finds at ease with, even though she had just met him a few days ago. Sehun watched Bom as she carefully poured the tea in his cup and placed a small slice of cupcake in his saucer and wiped the sides of the plate with a napkin to keep it neat and tidy.

 

“Ah....n-neh... I forgot to mention to you about my older half brother... his name is Luhan and he is married to a wonderful sister in law. You will get to meet them this weekend if you so decide to come.” Sehun replied as he took a bite off of the cake and was surprised at how delicious it was.

 

The whole afternoon was spent with Sehun and Bom talking about anything under the sun, they were talking about things that would take years to build and they have tackled everything except anything that was too personal, like Minnie’s father and Sehun’s relationship with his father.

 

Minnie would barge in once in a while to get a hug or two from Sehun and then she will be ushered off by either Kyungsoo or Chen to give the two some time alone to talk.

 

As Bom and Sehun decided to stay outside and enjoy the al fresco setting of Bom’s bakery, Kyungsoo, Chen, Tao and Minnie were all joined by the counter looking at the two who were talking intimately and secretively.

 

There were no photographers now that everything was cleared up and security had prohibited taking pictures of the two.

 

“Uncle Big Eyes... my omma and appa... they are beautiful, right?” Minnie uttered as the three men looked outside and saw the two enjoying each other’s company.

 

“Uh-huh... they look good together!” Kyungsoo nodded in agreement.

 

“So... how old is Bom-noona?” Tao asked while munching on his third choco cupcake.

 

“She will be 30 this year!” Chen replied. (I will use international age okay? I get confused with their aging system in Korea kekekekeke)

 

Tao almost choked on his food after hearing Bom’s age, Kyungsoo hurriedly handed him a glass of water.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked

 

“Sehun will only turn 20 this year!” Tao replied with surprise, never had he seen a woman, who looks so young for her age.

 

“I would never think that noona will be 30 already... she looks like she is just around 20 to 25 years old! Whoa!” Tao added in amazement.

 

“Oh well... noona ages beautifully because of this little monster here!” Kyungsoo uttered while messing Minnie’s hair.

 

“Ah... Unc... stop it! Minnie... play inside!” Minnie uttered as she went down the counter and went inside the office.

 

“So... is your boss... single?” Chen asked as he looked at Tao referring to Sehun.

 

“Single and very available... he hasn’t been in a relationship in a while!” Tao answered eagerly.

 

“Hmmmm... I don’t know... Sehun seems a bit young for uri noona, I mean he will still mature and change thoughts about life, women, marriage and kids...  he will meet alot of single... young women... I don’t know... if they could work.” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself.

 

“Yah! Dodyo... stop dreaming of becoming noona’s... your fantasy should have stopped the moment she has branded you as Minnie’s playmate!” Chen uttered as he lightly hit Kyungsoo’s head.

 

O======o======o======o

 

Meanwhile, outside the bakery.

 

“So... the last time we talked on the airplane, you said you are to put up a tea shop... do you have name for it already?” Bom asked curiously while tilting her head to the side as the afternoon breeze passed by.

 

It took Sehun a moment to keep his mind in focus and stop staring at how shining Bom was as the afternoon sun was shining on her.

 

“Uh... yes... a tea shop... I wanted to create my own tea shop where I can do what I want with it and cater to the young and old. The old ones want traditional tea prepared the traditional way with a ceremony... and the young ones want fusion of old and new... so I will make a bubble tea and milk tea fusion for them... in that way I can cater and satisfy both!” Sehun replied with so much pride in himself.

 

“That’s a wonderful concept... what will you name your shop then?” Bom asked listening intently at Sehun who was blushing a bit and becoming a bit shy in front of Bom.

 

“I have thought about it and I played with some words... since I am offering out of the ordinary beverages... one of a kind, if you may... I decided to call the shop... exoTEAque... a word play on the word EXOTIC” Sehun answered, carefully looking at Bom’s reaction towards it.

 

Bom’s eyes widened and she began to clap excitedly and patted Sehun’s hand and gave an okay sign to him.

 

“That’s a great idea! You are off to a great start then!” Bom smiled.

 

The two ended their talk as night time was approaching.

 

Sehun has spent almost the whole day in Bom’s bakery talking to her and enjoying her company.

 

BOM’S POV

 

I can’t believe I just spent the entire day with this shining angel. I enjoyed talking to him, he seems mature and I think when he puts his mind into something, he doesn’t stop until it gets done.

 

He left just before dinner and it was a good talk I had with him. I enjoyed his company... and I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel anything after he came to my “rescue” after the news went out. He was worried for us... for me and Minnie’s sake.

 

I was touched by the gesture... who would do that, right? He could have easily just ordered one of his employees to take care of it for him... but no, he went here personally and gave us support and he stayed the whole day. THE WHOLE DAY... with me... a nobody...

 

I find him very determined... he is also very fond of Minnie and so is Minnie with him... they could really be mistaken as a father-daughter... but after hearing how old Sehun is from Kyungsoo and Chen, I felt like, I should stop any fantasy I have about him and just let him go... he is still young... there are a lot of possibilities left for him... compared to me, who was already given a fate by destiny... don’t mistake me... I love Minnie... but what I don’t like about it is we were abandoned like we were not good enough for that ... I chose wrong... and I felt rejected... dejected and ugly.

 

Sehun is handsome, rich, hardworking and downright... a good catch. Yes, he is... but I guess not for a woman like me... a woman who has made mistakes in life... a woman who was left by a man who I thought would be with me forever... an ugly person left out by society... Sehun is a dream that will remain in dreams only... not going beyond fantasy.

 

After this weekend... I have to put a line... a boundary...between my fantasy and reality... I have to set the line where I cannot cross and where Sehun cannot cross... being the older one... I have to set it... so that in the end... no one gets hurt.

 

O======O========O

 

so yeah... i had to end the chapter on a sad note... cause i need to put some drama to it kekekekekeke

 

 

so Sehun's tea shop is named as EXOTEAQUE

 

 

 

so what do you think would happen over the weekend?

 

 

 

would there be something that would bring them closer to each other or further away from each other?

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~