KISS- DARA

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

*AUTHOR’S NOTE

This event happened coinciding with CL’s birthday during the GROWL story.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/552176/3/xoxo-short-stories-2ne1-fantasy-fluff-songfic-exo-crackship-2nexo

 

 

KISS- DARA

 

DARA’S POV

 

After CL’s surprise birthday party, which turned out to be much more of a surprise for Minkki and I, since we never expected her to have some visitors, how much more… towering male guests inside her apartment.

 

I have known CL for quite a long time now, and I had known her to be a loner… not much of a people person, so you must have imagined my shock when Minkki and I went to surprise her and found out that there was already somebody inside her apartment.

 

They were good looking young men… yum yum yum…. Kekekeke, can’t blame an ahjumma like me right? Fresh meat! For sure, Bommie-ah would have had a feast once she saw those young men. Aigoo, Bommie-ah, you missed out a lot!

 

So Minkki and I separated in the intersection, she was living uptown while I was heading downtown to my next job… I work a desk job in a travelling agency during the day and I work in a call center at night.

 

I live by this saying “Work hard… play hard!” so I earnestly work to have the money to play! I refuse to accept the help of my parents.

 

As I crossed the street, I needed to pass by an alley to get across to the subway station. I don’t know what’s the deal with this town full of dark alleys and dark street corners… I mean, where does my taxes go? Why can’t they just install street lamps and lit up the darkened alleys and streets.

 

Aish! It might not be dangerous for me but it is dangerous for normal human beings. I worry a lot for my friend CL especially when she has the night shift at the Chinese Restaurant.

 

Well, as luck would have had it, there I saw in the middle of the street, a group of young men. I can see they are a bit rowdy… and is that growl I hear.

 

This is not my night, I am still a bit dizzy from the drinks we had at CL’s place so I was walking in a zigzag manner and I guess… I can’t go back cause when I turned to look, it seems as though their group has managed to move quickly and block my ingress and egress off of the alley.

 

There was no other choice but to face them.

 

“You are one brave soul… woman!” I heard one of them say as they slowly circled around me

 

“Tch!” that was all I said as I smirked at them looking at their face one by one, I tried to held onto the nearest wall for support because I can still feel my surroundings spinning.

 

“This is our night dear boys! Let the newborns have a go at her!” one of them ordered as 3 rugged younglings stepped forward and as they walked nearer towards me… it brought a shock to me!

 

They were transforming into wolves! Am I right? Am I seeing it right? There are newborn wolves without the aid of the full moon? Is this right?

 

I shook my head and closed my eyes and opened it once again to make sure that my eyes weren’t playing games on me. The 3 circled around me with their mouths full of saliva and they were growling at me.

 

Excuse me?! How dare they growl at me! AISH!

 

And then all of a sudden, I saw the 3 jump up and lunged towards me… I can feel their fangs sink deep into my body… one was targeting my right arm, the other my left leg and the other one was on my neck.

 

I on the other hand had thoughts running through my head…

 

“Is this the end of me? Am I really defeated this easily? I can’t be killed by these newborns! They won’t let me live it down if they caught word of this incident!”

 

I felt their poison enter my system, it wasn’t doing anything in particular to me… another venom far more stronger than theirs is residing in my body, and it doesn’t compare to the venom I have in me.

 

I tried to push my way out of the 3, but damn that alcohol was making me lose focus. I struggled to stand but I managed to stand up with the three of them sinking their fangs in me. And I guess by now, their sort of “leader” has a shocked look in his eyes.

 

And when I opened my eyes, I saw shock and surprise at their eyes… they saw me stand up and with one flick of my arm I instantly threw the wolf on my arm to the wall, as I unclasped the other wolf’s jaw from my neck and the other on my leg.

 

I stretched and craned my neck side to side, I ignored the gushing of blood out of my neck as I cracked my hands and shook my legs waking it making me more focused.

 

“My turn!” I told them as the 3 newborn were ready to attack once again…

 

I was shocked when another wolf appeared but this one was different, he smells different and he bit the neck of one of the newborns and snapped it into 2.

 

Well bye bye to that newborn then.  The rest of the pack and the 2 newborns circled me and the other wolf.

 

I heard the wolf say something I couldn’t understand, and it wasn’t helping that I was tipsy and was losing an amount of blood.

 

The wolves lunged at us and with all the strength I had left in me, I fought them and grabbed the first jaw I got my hands in contact with and ripped it into 2 as the wolf who was helping me was making progress as well with ripping the wolves in half as I did the same.

 

A wolf killing a wolf… heh… what a sight. I would have loved to see that once again if I wasn’t losing as much blood as I was losing at the moment.

 

It was a bloodbath so to speak, with lots of halved bodies of wolves around us… I can imagine myself drenched in dark red liquid… not a good disposition to go to work, I guess. I guess I have to call in sick for work.

 

And before I forget to thank the wolf who saved me he was long gone… and my sight was blurry already and I was already long gone. My consciousness that is. I was hoping that I would heal myself but I guess I took a lot of beating and they really dug in too deep and it’s gonna take a long time to heal myself.

 

I was in and out of consciousness and I can feel the damp, cold street on my face, I can still smell the foul odor of the wolves around me.

 

I heard footsteps nearing me, and then it stopped… I heard it stop in front of me and was asking for my name.

 

“D-Dara.” I struggled to reply, I felt him carrying me…

 

“Who are you?” I asked as I opened my eyes to look into his and all I could see were stars in his neck and it was shining!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

O=========O========O

 

DARA AND BAEKHYUN crackship!

 

 

 

 

 

same concept story with Wolf, Growl and Let Out the Beast from my XOXO SHORT STORIES

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~