KISS- DARA PART 4 1/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

KISS- DARA PART 4 1/2

 

Dara and Baekhyun were enjoying each other’s company that night, little did they know that they were being watched by a certain group of individuals.

 

“No way! That’s Bom’s friend!!!” Kai uttered as he looked over someone’s shoulder.

 

“Well… looky here… uri Baekkie has a girlfriend!” Chen uttered in a teasing manner

 

“Shhhhhh! Quiet down! We don’t want to be found out!” Chanyeol placed a hand over Chen’s mouth.

 

“Why am I wasting my time here… I need to go back and check on Bom!” Kai uttered as he disappeared all of a sudden.

 

“Aigoo! That kid!” Chen stated as they laughed their way out of the woods and left the two alone.

 

O============o=============o

 

When Baekhyun went back to the house, Suho and Kris’ pack live in one huge mansion, owned by Suho.

 

The two packs decided to live together, since all their members are wolves with special abilities, as they say… “birds of the same feather, flock together”

 

Baekhyun came home to a group meeting. It concerns the huge amount of hybrid halfbreeds that have been appearing in town.

 

Baekhyun noticed, Chanyeol, Chen and Kai giving him looks as if saying that they know something about him. He mouthed a “what?!” towards the three, as the three shrugged and continued to listen to their alphas.

 

After the meeting was finished, Kai left immediately to check on Bom as Kris did the same with CL as Baekhyun listened in on the situation.

 

O============o============o

 

Meanwhile, Dara was following a lead she has found in one of her investigations, she found out the laboratory where hybrid wolves were being created, but before she could get inside, someone nabbed her from behind.

 

It was powerful enough to contain and evade Dara’s attacks. Even though Dara was the strongest of the batch that the laboratory created, the LAB continued to research on enhancing the vamps and they were successful in doing so.

 

Their recent experiment was the one who captured Dara.

 

“Let go of me!” Dara demanded as she tried to struggle free from the creature’s grasp.

 

“I’m sorry… Dara… I am just following orders… you know how it is.”

 

“Oh. My. God. What happened to you?” Dara uttered in so much fear as she saw who captured her.

 

“I have grown stronger… stronger than you Dara… can you believe it? They did it! They successfully perfected your imperfection!”

 

“No… no… no… their experiment can never be perfect… please… not you!” Dara uttered in so much anger as she came face to face

 

“What’s wrong?! You were the perfect specimen until you escaped… they couldn’t finish what they started… and I gladly stepped up… and here I am…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noona.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Cheondung!!!” Dara shouted loud as she lost consciousness when CD (*CD=Cheondung) hit her behind the head.

 

 

“Mianhae noona… I must do this.” Cheondung whispered as he carried his sister on his back and disappeared.

 

 

 

O========O=======O

 

short update, just had to get this out there

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~