KISS- DARA PART 2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

 

 

KISS- DARA PART 2

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

“I am a vampire.”

 

There I said it! That was a load off of my chest. There was never a moment in my life that I had to reveal what I am to anyone, because I have never given them anything to speculate on.

 

This is the first time that I am revealing this. Even my friends don’t know this side of me.

 

I can’t believe I am spilling it all out to this puppy eyed, square mouthed wolf. AISH!

 

Oh… chocolate! Chocolate! I have to have some… and I am planning on finishing everything myself… I won’t share!

 

“You’re a what?!” I heard him ask, I knew he wouldn’t believe me and I am already thinking that this is gonna be a loooooooooooong day.

 

“I am a vampire!” I repeated again, I mean what else was there to say? He asked me, I answered, and now that I answered him, he is going to question my answer? Aish!

 

“How come you don’t smell like them?” Ah! The foreboding question that is always connected with my existence.

 

“I am different from usual vamps!” I replied simply as I scratched my nose.

 

“How come you are not put off by my scent then? Shouldn’t I smell like rotten fish to your kind?” Ah! Another question arising from the vamps vs. wolves thing.

 

“I am different from them, there are a few like me though, I don’t know how many… but there are a few like me… I am a half/half… half human, half vampire. That is why the sun doesn’t have any effect on me and I eat human food. I also don’t give off any vamp scent and... always take a bath when you meet with me, cause sure, I don’t mind your scent as a wolf, it doesn't really bother me… but I smell your stench as a human! Whew!”

 

Oh man, was he really stinky! Aish! I saw him sniffing himself and once he did, he was even repelled by his own scent.

 

So I watched him scurry towards the bathroom as he said.

 

“We will continue this after I take a bath!”

 

I just nodded and let him do his thing as I walked towards the window. I looked outside and thought to myself… did I really marry him?

 

I don’t think so, cause I don’t have a ring on my finger, kekekekekeke.

 

Aigoo! Dara-ah… what is wrong with your mind… hayyyyyyy, I guess after this day I have to go to my parents then. I bet they are worried sick about me, since I didn’t come home last night nor did I phone them.

 

Right! Phone! I need to call them before they send a search team to find me!

 

I hurried my steps to the phone and contacted them, after reassuring them that I was safe and okay, I plopped myself on the bed and rolled around.

 

That Baekyun, for a guy, he is taking mighty long to take a bath. Is he already flushed in the toilet bowl already.

 

I tiptoed towards the door leading to the bathroom when the door opened, I was welcomed by well chiselled chest, a well-defined 6-pack abs!!!

 

I don’t think this is the same Baekhyun that went inside the bathroom awhile ago.

 

“Whoa! Who are you? Are you the same Baekhyun?” I uttered as I saw him roll his eyes upward

 

“Would you mind handing me my backpack over there by the couch, please?”

 

I did what I was asked and handed it to him. I still couldn’t believe that, that kind of body was residing in that boy-body of his.

 

I sat on the couch as I heard the door close and heard him nearing towards me. When he sat down on the couch, I saw him drying his hair while looking at me. That was when I saw something in his neck.

 

It was a bunch of them, at first I thought it was a tattoo, but when the sun shone on it, it sparkled… I was so mesmerized by it that I didn’t notice that I was already sitting so closely beside him, staring at his neck.

 

I heard him clear his throat, which brought me back to my senses.

 

“What are those?” I pointed at his neck.

 

 

 

“It’s a piercing.” I heard him answer plainly.

 

He waved his hands in the air and then spoke once again.

 

“Enough about me, so… you are half human, half vampire? How is that possible? I know that your kind… no, wait… you are not really a vampire-vampire… but, huh? Aish! It’s confusing… but what I am getting at is that, I know that vampires are all pureblood… only wolves can be halfbreeds!”

 

That is where he was wrong… I shook my head, my eyes still wandering along his star pierced neck,

 

“Well… there are humans who like to play god and decided to meddle with the natural flow of things… manipulating genes that should have been left as it is… and I am one of those… I am a product of that manipulation.”

 

I was born in a testube and was closely observed under the microscope. When I was old enough to come out of the incubator, they began their tests and experiments on me.

 

I have every bit of memory in me, from the moment I was created up until the present. They are all stored perfectly in my mind.

 

The parents that I am living with now are my foster parents. They are aware of my situation since they are pureblood vampires who cannot have a child, they found me when I think was in a form of a 4 year old girl, one of the people who were working in the lab that I was created from got me out of the facility and brought me to my parents.

 

My parents learned of my situation when they observed that I was quickly maturing from the moment I arrived in their doorstep. It took me about a month to become a full grown woman that I am today.

 

I am turning 30 by the way, if you are wondering… honest!

 

Nope! Not 30 thousand years old! Duh! Just 30 years old. I have been 30 years old for I think not more than 10 or 20 years… I guess I lost count already.

 

“So what are you doing here?” I heard him ask as he eyed the box of chocolate on the coffee table.

 

“My sole mission is to put a stop to this madness that this certain group that wants to create their own set of army creatures, they will stop at nothing and they will never be contented, unless they are stopped from the madness that drives them.”

 

I paused for a while and quickly grabbed the box of chocolate and opened it and grabbed one piece and placed it in my mouth. I saw him looking at me with disgust.

 

“You know for an ancient on a mission… you sure are a messy eater! Here!” I saw him shake his head and then grabbed some tissue as I saw him motion that I wipe my mouth.

 

After I wiped my mouth, I knew that there was something insulting with what he said, and after I recalled his last statement…

 

“Yah! Who are you calling ancient!?”

 

O===========o=============o

 

After that talk, we went our separate ways. Never heard from him.

 

I then came back to my usual routine. I work a desk job in a travel agency and I am a call center agent by night. I really don’t need to sleep, unless I am hurt or injured… since I am a vampire. Hehehehehe.

 

My friends have been busy with their own lives… CL is still busy with school, Bom is busy with work and Minzy is graduating this year, so she is also busy with school.

 

 

Aigoo! I am the only one with time on my hands.

 

There is always a reason for everything that I do.

 

I work at the travel agency so that I can have access to flights and a ticket to get out of town once I needed to be somewhere.

 

I work in a specific call center that caters to a certain laboratory, to which I think is connected with the facility that created me.

 

I have managed to caught wind of things when I hacked into communication sent by email to someone in the company.

 

It was an encrypted message with K9 as its heading.

 

I thought, a K9 unit? A dog? Or something else? Were they also experimenting on wolves?

 

I followed a lead and it led me to an abandoned building. There I saw a small pack of wolves and I overheard a conversation about the upcoming full moon.

 

That is the time they feast on human flesh to become the strong creatures that they are.

 

I heard the alpha’s name was Joon and was planning on capturing someone’s BEAUTY and injecting some serum or venom in her.

 

I know about the wolves’ BEAUTY… it’s like they are a source of great power and strength for a wolf and they are also the source of their weakness, because when a wolf has already found its BEAUTY, it somehow connects their hearts together, a bond is formed. So, if the BEAUTY dies, the will of the WOLF dies with it as well.

 

An empty living shell. Like a zombie.

 

I must find that BEAUTY and keep her safe as much as possible.

 

What shocked me the most was when I heard this alpha “Joon” guy mention a name that I know so well.

 

“Lee Chaerin… you will become mine!”

 

O============O==========O

 

YUP... the story coincides with the story of WOLF and GROWL and LET OUT THE BEAST...

 

 

 

 

so some events will be familiar to my seasoned readers kekekekekeke

 

 

 

 

let the action begin!

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~