KISS- DARA PART 3

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

KISS- DARA PART 3

 

DARA’S POV

 

The moment I heard my friend’s name, there was nowhere I’d rather go than head straight to CL’s place and check up on her. When I arrived at CL’s block, there I saw her, she was walking beside the tall guy I met who saved her from bad guys last time.

 

I think, his name is Kris… and I think he is the wolf they were referring to. I knew that he noticed my presence, well, I, for one, am relieved that he is with her… but I still can’t get it off of my chest that my friend is still in danger, since she is Kris’ BEAUTY.

 

I saw in one of the rooftops, another figure, tailing behind them. He is wearing dark clothes, and I can sense that he is a WOLF, he has an ominous aura around him, and his eyes were intently staring at Kris. His dark circles are scary.

 

And then, I sense another group of wolves, they have a different scent compared to normal pure and half breeds… and I am guessing they are after me.

 

I decided to flee the place and ran towards the woods, if there will be a fight then I’ll have to direct it outside the town.

 

I ran as fast as I can, well, I am the fastest creature of our kind and fastest compared to wolves for that matter.

 

I ran until the end of the cliff, I waited for the wolves to catch up and appear, and just as I have guessed, they were hybrid too, just like me.

 

A wolf with added abilities. This will be a bit tough. I stood my ground as I looked around me, I was being surrounded by 6… no 7… wolves… and they all transformed into a huge, gigantic wolf. All snarling as I hissed back.

 

We sounded like a dog and a snake fighting. If there was such a thing.

 

I was about to make my move, when I sensed another presence, this scent, I am familiar with… I have met this scent before, as I looked towards the direction where it was coming from, out came from the woods…

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“We really should stop meeting like this… it’s unhealthy, you know?” Baekhyun uttered as he walked with his hands in his pockets and pushed his way towards Dara with a smirk.

 

 

“HONEY?!” Dara exclaimed with such excitement, she forgot his name, and since the staff thought they were a married couple, she got used to calling him Honey.

 

As soon as Baekhyun reached Dara, one of the wolves lunged an attack, and the moment it did, Baekhyun released his LASER light and directed it towards the wolf burning it in the process.

 

Dara then immediately jumped in the air and grabbed one of the wolves with her and broke its neck mid-air. As she landed, she the shifted her position to attack another wolf that was heading for Baekhyun’s back and slid under it and jumped over it and grabbed its neck and snapped it into two.

 

Baekhyun was tackled by two wolves and it was already pressing him on the ground trying to snap at his neck. Then another one was bit his leg, Baekhyun used his forearm to shield the attack and his neck piercing of stars shone, as he summoned his ability of light and created an immense pulse of light, some sort of laser like that sliced through the surrounding.

 

Dara was quick enough to dodge the attack as she held the neck of one of the wolves and directed it towards the laser light and sliced it into two.

 

“Yah! I am not your enemy! Watch where you point that power of yours!” Dara stated as she lied on her back trying to catch her breath.

 

Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders as he let out a small laugh as he looked around them, they were once again drenched in blood with halved bodies of wolves around them.

 

“Is this going to be the sort of setting we always meet? Blood everywhere… ripped bodies of wolves?” Baekhyun uttered as he looked at Dara who was still catching her breath on the ground.

 

“Looks like it! How did you manage to end up here?” Dara wondered as she sat herself up.

 

“I was as usual, just loitering around… hearing things here and there… when I caught scent of a different type of wolf. I knew the scent… it was a wolf… but there was something different about it… I got curious and it led me to you!” Baekhyun pointed at Dara who was looking intently at him.

 

“Oh… hmmm.” Dara uttered as if lost in thought.

 

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at her intently.

 

“I was wondering, have you heard of the name Kris, around… it’s a name of a wolf.” Dara asked.

 

“Uh-huh… I heard from the grapevine, that he is a powerful one… strong, hardheaded and as far as news goes… I think he broke it off with the pack of Alpha Joon, now he is as we say a LONE WOLF, but I know that he hangs out with Alpha Suho’s pack right now. I have talked with him a few times when I encountered these types of wolves in the city.” Baekhyun explained as he looked at the bodies of the wolves.

 

“Do you mind burning them? Please…I am not liking the smell one bit!” Dara stated as she stood up and gathered the bodies in the center and so did Baekhyun.

 

Once done, Baekhyun ignited the piled up bodies as the two watched it burn in flames.

 

“So you are saying that there are more of these types of wolves in the city?” Dara asked after thinking of what Baekhyun said earlier.

 

“Yup! And I think Kris knows what is going on… or I think Suho’s pack has an idea what is going on, Kris is actually asking me to join him… I said I’ll think about it.” Baekhyun stated.

 

“Please join him! You can also protect my friend… it seems Kris chose my friend CL as his BEAUTY… and I was doing some undercover work and l overheard Joon and his pack are after my friend CL.” Dara pleaded showing how worried she was for her friend.

 

“Why don’t you just tell your friend what you really are?” Baekhyun asked

 

“I can’t add another problem and danger to her… knowing the existence of wolves is already a handful to her…how much more if I reveal the existence of vamps then?” Dara reasoned out as she walked away from the flames.

 

“You’re going back to the city already?” Baekhyun asked, Dara nodded.

 

“And you?” Dara asked

 

“Would you keep me company for awhile… the night sky is beautiful… can I ask a date from my honeymoon wife?” Baekhyun showed his puppy eye smile as Dara sat down and joined him as they sat on the edge of the cliff.

 

O================o================o

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

After that night, Baek and I frequent the night to patrol and he accompanies me as I investigate about the lab that created me. I can’t deny the attraction I feel towards him.

 

He is silly, fun to be with… never stops talking… which is good for me since I rarely talk, I always laugh at his stories, especially the stories including the stupidity of Kris over CL… he is foolishly in love with my friend, much to my amazement.

 

It seems as though there is an unspoken connection between us and we dare not cross it… we are both different… different species if you may.

 

One night, as I was heading to our meeting place, which was by the cliff, I whiffed off a scent, a familiar scent I have encountered before but I can’t point who or what it was.

 

I followed it and as I was tracking it, when I caught wind of Bom’s scent,  I followed her scent and saw Bom being attacked, I was ready to pounce on the wolf when someone beat me to it. It was a wolf… a pure bred wolf and it looks like, just like Baekhyun he also has added ability… it seems like he could teleport?

 

And then after the attack, Bom didn’t seem to be shaken… as she walked out and then this wolf came after her… and then I saw her give him something… as I focused on what she gave the guy… I wanted to laugh out loud… if I wanted to get caught, I would really laugh it all out and roll on the floor… my friend, Bom, the alien… gave the WOLF some DOG BISCUITS!!!

 

BOMMIE-AH THEY ARE WOLVES NOT DOGS!!! PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Whoa! That is so Bom… if you tell her to run, she wouldn’t… if you tell her it’s dangerous, she would just stand there and guard what is her own. I tell you, Bom is my friend and we are weird that way.

 

And then my phone beeped and I saw a message, it was from Baek, he told me he couldn’t come with me, because the pack is going to have a meeting by the clearing.

 

Baekhyun joined Kris’ pack and he has never been so happy… he told me stories about Chanyeol and Chen his two new BFFs and how Kris always has a headache with the noise they make.

 

I envy wolves… you know why? They come in packs… while vamps prefer the life of seclusion… unless you have found that MATE of yours and you will be forever together, unfortunately for me that MATE will never come… cause I am neither a human nor a vampire… I maybe both but I am neither as well. Not normal. Not a normal human… not a normal vampire.

 

O=============o==============o

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara knew that her friend Bom already knows the existence of wolves and it seems as though another WOLF has grown quite a liking towards one of her friends. And she couldn’t be happier, they are slowly finding happiness in their lives.

 

She so badly wanted to tell her friends about her and what she is… but she thinks it’s too dangerous, not until she finds out the people that created her and stop them from their craziness.

 

One night, Baekhyun and Dara were meeting each other in their usual place as Baekhyun informed Dara about something about Kai, the wolf that saved Bom.

 

“What did you say?” Dara asked in a loud voice, Baekhyun held her down as she was taken aback by the sudden revelation that Kai was also experimented on.

 

“I can’t let him date my friend if he is unstable!” Dara exclaimed as she shoved off Baekhyun’s hold on her.

 

“No… you can’t!” Baekhyun uttered in a loud voice.

 

“And why the hell not? They are the only friends I have… and I cannot let them be put in danger!” Dara reasoned out

 

“And what about your situation then? Will you be able to protect them with you hiding a secret from them… how will they trust you if they don’t know who you really are! I am the only person… alright… wolf… wolf-person… who knows who and what you really are!” Baekhyun stated as he spun Dara around making her face him.

 

Dara couldn’t hold back the tears as she fell down to the ground and sobbed.

 

“Baek… it seems as though sometimes I wanted to give up… I have lost sight of what the importance of going after them and fighting them is all about. I don’t know what else to do? My friends are slowly finding their own happiness… and my curse is to live my life in solitude for eternity and this gift is losing its meaning.” Dara blurted out as Baekhyun hugged her tightly in his arms.

 

“Then let me give meaning back to your life then.” Baekhyun uttered as he held Dara’s face in his hands, staring into her eyes as he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

 

After the sweet, short kiss, Dara cried so much.